Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 227   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 426720 times)
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #2460 on: January 16, 2020, 08:08:46 AM »

Even Kate's boring looks are stylish in their own way. I'll take it.

Kate's style is conservative, but not dowdy. It makes all the difference.

Beats a khaki sleeveless recycled polyester trench coat any day! 😹
What? Are Kate's clothes not recycled plastic too? How very non-PC. We really must banish her Royal un-Wokeness to the furthest corners of the antipodes.  Be warned, wearers of wool and cotton fare better in fires than wearers of plastic .... however fantastic. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 08:19:23 AM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." -

Marianne Williamson
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #2461 on: January 16, 2020, 02:16:32 PM »

https://people.com/royals...t-want-any-more-children/

Kate Middleton Says Prince William Doesn't Want Any More Children

After meeting with leaders from various different faith and community groups at Khidmat Centre in Bradford, Yorkshire on Wednesday, Kate, 38, chatted with the crowd and revealed that William, 37, doesn’t want any more kids.
While chatting with royal fan Josh Macpalce, who excitedly told the duchess that he has sent cards congratulating her after each of her three children were born, she revealed that it is unlikely she will become a mom of four in the future.
“I don’t think William wants any more,” Kate told the 25-year-old as she and William stepped out for their first outing since news broke that x and xx will be stepping back as senior members of the royal family.
Macplace, who is autistic and has DiGeorge syndrome, which is caused by the deletion of a small segment of chromosome 22, held out his arms to Kate, who bent down and gave him a hug.
“Thank you for the hug,” she told him.

Note it's Kate saying William doesn't want more kids - not her.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 02:22:54 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Do what you can, where you are, with what you’ve got.   Teddy Roosevelt
SQ

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2462 on: January 16, 2020, 02:23:39 PM »

Lol at William (and Kate) just realizing Charlotte is his twin.
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2463 on: January 16, 2020, 02:28:47 PM »

That cake was incredible. Absolutely amazing. Also hilarious that he legitimately thought it was a photo of Charlotte at first lol.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2464 on: January 16, 2020, 03:54:46 PM »

Beats a khaki sleeveless recycled polyester trench coat any day! 😹
What? Are Kate's clothes not recycled plastic too? How very non-PC. We really must banish her Royal un-Wokeness to the furthest corners of the antipodes.  Be warned, wearers of wool and cotton fare better in fires than wearers of plastic .... however fantastic. Roll Eyes

Oh please. Recycled plastic?  If she was truly woke she would be garbed in the finest hand spun Tibetan yak wool, carefully carded by Goop approved workers and knit by virgins.
anneboleyn

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2465 on: January 16, 2020, 04:36:05 PM »

https://people.com/royals...t-want-any-more-children/

Kate Middleton Says Prince William Doesn't Want Any More Children

After meeting with leaders from various different faith and community groups at Khidmat Centre in Bradford, Yorkshire on Wednesday, Kate, 38, chatted with the crowd and revealed that William, 37, doesn’t want any more kids.
While chatting with royal fan Josh Macpalce, who excitedly told the duchess that he has sent cards congratulating her after each of her three children were born, she revealed that it is unlikely she will become a mom of four in the future.
“I don’t think William wants any more,” Kate told the 25-year-old as she and William stepped out for their first outing since news broke that x and xx will be stepping back as senior members of the royal family.
Macplace, who is autistic and has DiGeorge syndrome, which is caused by the deletion of a small segment of chromosome 22, held out his arms to Kate, who bent down and gave him a hug.
“Thank you for the hug,” she told him.

Note it's Kate saying William doesn't want more kids - not her.
I really dislike this! They make such a beautiful family, and I was really hoping they'd finish with a solid even number of four. Plus, I'd love for them to have another girl (I know they don't make that choice) but it would have been so nice for Charlotte to have a sister, because you can see how close Kate and Pippa are.

Tricky that one parent seems done and the other doesn't. Hopefully it doesn't lead to too many fights.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2466 on: January 16, 2020, 05:18:24 PM »

Not long ago she made a remark bout feeling quite broody. I would be surprised if there is one more. Also, BRF need some positive news out there with fires cropping up elsewhere.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #2467 on: January 16, 2020, 05:18:50 PM »

Beats a khaki sleeveless recycled polyester trench coat any day!
What? Are Kate's clothes not recycled plastic too? How very non-PC. We really must banish her Royal un-Wokeness to the furthest corners of the antipodes.  Be warned, wearers of wool and cotton fare better in fires than wearers of plastic .... however fantastic. Roll Eyes

Oh please. Recycled plastic?  If she was truly woke she would be garbed in the finest hand spun Tibetan yak wool, carefully carded by Goop approved workers and knit by virgins.

I've got some yak wool in my stash . . . musk ox too. Of course if it's recycled plastic you want I could whip her up something out of plastic grocery bags . . . 

Do what you can, where you are, with what you’ve got.   Teddy Roosevelt
Michelle0187

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2468 on: January 16, 2020, 05:35:11 PM »

They seem to be in a very good place so the decision to not have any more kids hasn’t affected their marriage. Plus both have to step it up with the engagement numbers.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2469 on: January 16, 2020, 06:20:37 PM »

For the record I think they'll have another child so they can try and project themselves as Queen Liz and Prince Philip 2.0
Seems a crazy idea but the sense of continuity is strong within the British royal family, especially as  a reaction to troubled times (thinking of Prince Albert using the regnal title of George VI).
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2470 on: January 16, 2020, 06:36:26 PM »

I feel quite broody, too, so I wouldn't put too much weight on a sentence Kate said while holding what is more or less small talk. She is probably a bit sick of being checked everywhere for signs of a little Princess Alice (oh I'd love a little princess Alice!). Everything she says, eats, drinks, every smile is magnified by the media. It's perfectly possible that William needs a little break, and they seem to have a lovely balance right now in their family life.

I'll keep hoping they'll think it over next year :-)

(I have four children, two sons and two daughters, and yes, it's a great number...)
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2471 on: January 16, 2020, 06:51:25 PM »

I can relate to what Kate said a few months back. I often feel broody about children. I often say that I miss having a baby about the place. That said, I wouldn’t have another. I bet she feels the same!

IMO, both William and Kate seem to have moved past the having children bit and are focused on their jobs and raising their Cambridge crew.
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2472 on: January 16, 2020, 06:54:06 PM »

I think they're done children wise. They really need to ramp up and prepare for becoming Prince and Princess of Wales.
Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #2473 on: January 16, 2020, 06:57:03 PM »

That cake was incredible. Absolutely amazing. Also hilarious that he legitimately thought it was a photo of Charlotte at first lol.

Ha ha ha; any pictures of the cake? And the picture that shocked William so much? I'd love to see a video. The gif made me laugh so much  Laugh bounce
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2474 on: January 16, 2020, 07:20:02 PM »

Here are photos of the cake and the cupcakes from the baker's account.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7WkwyNJ5xy/

The Cambridges received the top tiers and the cupcakes as a gift!
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 227   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: