Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 227   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 426717 times)
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #2475 on: January 16, 2020, 07:26:56 PM »

I can relate to what Kate said a few months back. I often feel broody about children. I often say that I miss having a baby about the place. That said, I wouldnít have another. I bet she feels the same!

IMO, both William and Kate seem to have moved past the having children bit and are focused on their jobs and raising their Cambridge crew.

I know that feeling. Itís a thing you always ponder on at this age. In their situation Iím afraid I would see another baby as just too much right now and it would keep me from adding to my family.

KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2476 on: January 16, 2020, 07:27:39 PM »

Here are photos of the cake and the cupcakes from the baker's account.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7WkwyNJ5xy/

The Cambridges received the top tiers and the cupcakes as a gift!

Thank you for sharing the link! I can see why he first thought it was Charlotte! The baker did an amazing job.
Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #2477 on: January 16, 2020, 07:37:38 PM »

OH yes, THAT photo. The ressemblance is striking there.
Thank you for sharing!  Hug
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2478 on: January 16, 2020, 07:52:32 PM »

Thank you for sharing the link! I can see why he first thought it was Charlotte! The baker did an amazing job.
You're welcome! Smiley
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2479 on: January 17, 2020, 01:48:58 AM »

Thanks TLLK!  Star 

I was hoping to see the picture too. And now that as have...Wow!  I always thought Charlotte looked like her father, but you can really see it there.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #2480 on: January 17, 2020, 01:58:40 AM »

I wouldn't be shocked by a fourth. Kate has said she is broody, William says no more - which happened before all 3 pregnancies!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #2481 on: January 17, 2020, 02:01:01 AM »

That was the definitely the case before little Louis was announced.

Fingers and toes!

Do what you can, where you are, with what youíve got.   Teddy Roosevelt
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2482 on: January 17, 2020, 03:46:55 AM »

Lol at William (and Kate) just realizing Charlotte is his twin.

That cake was incredible. Absolutely amazing. Also hilarious that he legitimately thought it was a photo of Charlotte at first lol.

Oh honey, we could have told you Charlotte was your twin!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2483 on: January 17, 2020, 08:10:37 AM »

The similarity is shocking!!!!!!!!

Gemsheal

Mini Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #2484 on: January 18, 2020, 03:44:25 AM »

I feel quite broody, too, so I wouldn't put too much weight on a sentence Kate said while holding what is more or less small talk. She is probably a bit sick of being checked everywhere for signs of a little Princess Alice (oh I'd love a little princess Alice!). Everything she says, eats, drinks, every smile is magnified by the media. It's perfectly possible that William needs a little break, and they seem to have a lovely balance right now in their family life.

I'll keep hoping they'll think it over next year :-)

(I have four children, two sons and two daughters, and yes, it's a great number...)

I have four, too - and, also, two boys two girls!  The fourth was a complete surprise, coming 5 years after I thought I was "done."  I admit to being rather upset about the pregnancy.  But though I shouldn't say it, out of deference to my other children, he is my own dear, special boy, so loving & so sweet & thoughtful - a total blessing.  So I rather hope Kate, who may think she's done ... will have one more.  😊

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #2485 on: January 18, 2020, 12:46:40 PM »

Even Kate's boring looks are stylish in their own way. I'll take it.

Kate's style is conservative, but not dowdy. It makes all the difference.

Beats a khaki sleeveless recycled polyester trench coat any day! 😹
What? Are Kate's clothes not recycled plastic too? How very non-PC. We really must banish her Royal un-Wokeness to the furthest corners of the antipodes.  Be warned, wearers of wool and cotton fare better in fires than wearers of plastic .... however fantastic. Roll Eyes

Oh please. Recycled plastic?  If she was truly woke she would be garbed in the finest hand spun Tibetan yak wool, carefully carded by Goop approved workers and knit by virgins.

Donít mention Goop or Meghan might put out her own scented candle 😬
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2486 on: January 18, 2020, 02:04:03 PM »

CC 7 January, 2020
The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning received Sir Timothy Clark (President, Emirates Airline).

CC 8 January
The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning held an Early Years Meeting.

The Duke of Cambridge, , President, British Academy of Film and Television Arts, this afternoon attended a Meeting at 1 St Jamesís Market, London SW1.

9th January
The Duke of Cambridge this morning received Mr Malcolm White (Master of the Honourable Company of Air Pilots) and Mr Paul Tacon (Clerk). Andys (old?) Patonage

10th January
The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning received Mr Jason Knauf (Chief Executive).

14th January
The Duke of Cambridge , on behalf of The Queen, held an Investiture at Buckingham Palace this morning

The Duke of Cambridge , Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon attended a Meeting for the Earthshot Prize

15th January
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited Bradford City Hall, Centenary Square, Bradford, and were received by Her Majestyís Lord-Lieutenant of West Midlands (Mr Edmund Anderson).

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge joined representatives from Near Neighbours and Better Start Bradford at the Khidmat Centre, 36 Spencer Road, Bradford

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited MyLahore British Asian Kitchen, 52 Great Horton Road, Bradford.

16th January, 2020
The Duke of Cambridge , Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning received Mr Jason Knauf (Chief Executive).
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2487 on: January 18, 2020, 02:38:46 PM »

I feel quite broody, too, so I wouldn't put too much weight on a sentence Kate said while holding what is more or less small talk. She is probably a bit sick of being checked everywhere for signs of a little Princess Alice (oh I'd love a little princess Alice!). Everything she says, eats, drinks, every smile is magnified by the media. It's perfectly possible that William needs a little break, and they seem to have a lovely balance right now in their family life.

I'll keep hoping they'll think it over next year :-)

(I have four children, two sons and two daughters, and yes, it's a great number...)

I have four, too - and, also, two boys two girls!  The fourth was a complete surprise, coming 5 years after I thought I was "done."  I admit to being rather upset about the pregnancy.  But though I shouldn't say it, out of deference to my other children, he is my own dear, special boy, so loving & so sweet & thoughtful - a total blessing.  So I rather hope Kate, who may think she's done ... will have one more.  😊
I am the a third daughter -- I am sure they expected a son that time, but he would come a few years later. But my papa was not a litle bit disappointed; on the contrary,  family say I was his pet child, "his little right eye". He's been gone  for over 20 years and I miss him more and more each day.
A 4th Cambridge baby would be great, but I would feel sorry for Catherine: her pregnancies have always been so uneasy. She must be a very strong woman.
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2488 on: January 18, 2020, 03:18:16 PM »

Iím seeing reports that W&K will have an official visit to Ireland in March. I hope itís true.  Jumping
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #2489 on: January 18, 2020, 05:27:14 PM »

https://people.com/royals...hem-on-their-next-outing/

The royal couple, who made their first joint appearance of the year on Wednesday during a visit to Bradford, Yorkshire, are gearing up to host a reception at Buckingham Palace on Monday on behalf of the Queen to mark the UK-Africa Investment Summit.

They will be joined by Anne, Edward and Sophie.

Sniggering because People seems to have to explain to us just who Edward and Sophie are . . .

Do what you can, where you are, with what youíve got.   Teddy Roosevelt
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 227   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: