Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 252   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 489115 times)
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2820 on: February 14, 2020, 03:48:14 PM »

The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron of @TeamSportsAid, will visit the London Stadium at the Olympic Park in Stratford on Wednesday 26th February to join a SportsAid event dedicated to celebrating the role that parents and guardians play in their child’s sporting success. https://t.co/6Sb40vsU3Y
@Kensingtonroyal
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2821 on: February 14, 2020, 09:33:00 PM »

Jan '20: Will 13 days, 22 events / Kate 10 days, 14 events

2nd February
The Duke of Cambridge, President, British Academy of Film and Television Arts, and The Duchess of Cambridge attended the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards at the Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gore, London SW7, and were received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London (Sir Kenneth Olisa).

4th February
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, Mumbles Pier, Mumbles, and were received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of West Glamorgan (Mr Byron Lewis).

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited Joe’s Ice Cream Parlour, 526 Mumbles Road, Mumbles.

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited Tata Steel, Tata Steel Strip Products UK, Port Talbot Works, Port Talbot, West Glamorgan.

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited Bulldogs Boxing, Fenbrook Close, Port Talbot.

5th February
The Duke of Cambridge, President, the Football Association, and Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon attended the launch of the Heads Up Weekend at Heist Bank, 5 North Wharf, London W2.

11th February
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, together with The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre Stanford Hall, Stanford on Soar, Loughborough, and were received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Nottinghamshire (Sir John Peace).

12th February
The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Ark Open Farm, 296 Bangor Road, Newtownards, and was received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of County Down (Mr. David Lindsay).

The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Social Bite Café, 516 Union Street, Aberdeen, and was received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of the City of Aberdeen (Councillor Barney Crockett, the Lord Provost).

The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, received Mr. Joseph Hart (Professional Footballer, Burnley Football Club).

The Duke of Cambridge, Patron of the Metropolitan and City Police Orphans Fund, hosted a reception for children and families supported by the charity at St James’s Palace to mark the 150th anniversary of the Fund.

13th February
The Duke of Cambridge this morning received Mr Alastair Martin (Secretary of the Duchy of Cornwall).

Upcoming...

22nd February
The Duke of Cambridge, Patron of the Welsh Rugby Union, will attend the Wales vs France Six Nations Match

26th February
The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron of Sports Aid, will visit the London Stadium at the Olympic Park in Stratford to join a SportsAid event dedicated to celebrating the role that parents and guardians play in their child’s sporting success.

3rd to 5th March
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge will undertake an official visit to Ireland at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Tour schedule unannounced.
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2822 on: February 20, 2020, 03:36:29 PM »

New engagement for Will and Kate

On Tuesday 25th February The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend a special performance of @DearEvanHansen in aid of The Royal Foundation.

Mental health is a key priority for The Royal Foundation, which has developed initiatives such as @giveusashout and @heads_together

@KensingtonRoyal
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2823 on: February 20, 2020, 03:59:15 PM »

I love "Dear Evan Hansen". Saw it on Brodway, found last minute tickets, and was a complete surprise. Really touching and you can relate with the characters.

Thumb up

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2824 on: February 24, 2020, 01:56:24 PM »

More details on William and Kate's trip to Ireland that's coming up. Honestly it doesn't say much as the engagements are all embargoed but they will be spending time in Dublin, County Meath, County Kildare and Galway.

https://www.royal.uk/duke...bridge-will-visit-ireland
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2825 on: February 24, 2020, 02:06:13 PM »

More details on William and Kate's trip to Ireland that's coming up. Honestly it doesn't say much as the engagements are all embargoed but they will be spending time in Dublin, County Meath, County Kildare and Galway.

I'm so exited for this visit. I went to Ireland for the first time last year and absolutely loved it, can't wait to get back. Looking forward to seeing what they do!
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2826 on: February 24, 2020, 02:38:28 PM »

Galway is EU Capital of Culture 2020, so I'd imagine that would be the link.  The Curragh racecourse and horse training in Kildare - that's the sport element.  Newgrange and the Hill of Tara are in Meath (as is the site of the Battle of the Boyne, but I imagine that one is off the list) but it's also a very agricultural area so perhaps the sustainable farming.

I do hope they get to meet the President's dogs.  That should be no. 1 on the list!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2827 on: February 24, 2020, 03:00:08 PM »

I have been to Ireland more than 15 years ago, an amazing trip. With a small group of Dutch people a kind of tour of the south of Ireland (Dublin, Galway, Cork etc.). Still remember that our temporary navigator in Galway was a bit confused. Why didn't the surroundings match with the info on his roadmap. After a small check by the rest of the group we discovered he was navigating on a map of Glasgow. Yeah, but it sounded so similar....... Laughing
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2828 on: February 24, 2020, 03:57:41 PM »

Principessa-Glasgow??? OMG!  Blink Laugh bounce
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2829 on: February 25, 2020, 12:16:05 AM »

We are from Donegal. It's beautiful country, pretty much any where you go.. Though sometimes even native english speakers can get tied up with the accent. Many years ago I returned to Ireland with my dear husband, on his first trip.I wanted to give him a tour of the country so we spent 2 nights in whatever former Big House turned hotel and then moved on to the next one. We get far to the south and I'm chatting with the clerk about things to do in the area. We get in the car and I say, so which of those things sounded interesting? DH: lets get the boat. I think back over what we were talking about. DoV: She said we could go into Kinsale, not that we can go sailing.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2830 on: February 25, 2020, 09:04:24 PM »

At the Noel Coward theater for tonight's performance of "Dear Evan Hansen."

https://twitter.com/danie.../1232386166210596866?s=20
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Henry "Hotspur" Percy Esperance en Dieu

Ignore
« Reply #2831 on: February 25, 2020, 09:36:42 PM »

Black tweed for a theater engagement, am I the only one who finds that odd/unappealing?

We are made of the love of thousands.
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2832 on: February 25, 2020, 09:44:06 PM »

Black tweed for a theater engagement, am I the only one who finds that odd/unappealing?

Meh I don’t like it either. I mean there’s nothing wrong or inappropriate it’s just blah. It looks like a boardroom meeting dress, if you added different shoes.

Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2833 on: February 25, 2020, 09:46:53 PM »

We are from Donegal. It's beautiful country, pretty much any where you go.. Though sometimes even native english speakers can get tied up with the accent. Many years ago I returned to Ireland with my dear husband, on his first trip.I wanted to give him a tour of the country so we spent 2 nights in whatever former Big House turned hotel and then moved on to the next one. We get far to the south and I'm chatting with the clerk about things to do in the area. We get in the car and I say, so which of those things sounded interesting? DH: lets get the boat. I think back over what we were talking about. DoV: She said we could go into Kinsale, not that we can go sailing.

And to Principessa too. I was listening to public radio recently about the Oscars and a weekend reporter was interviewing someone who trains actors in accents. She asked how to learn an Irish accent and he said, "Say this: Whale (the animal), Oil (like you put in a car), Beef (cows), Hooked (to attach). Now say it fast. There you have the Irish accent and an Irish turn-of-phrase! I was howling in the car.  Laugh bounce
whiplashhx

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2834 on: February 25, 2020, 09:58:04 PM »

I dont know why but I actually like this.. especially the shoes. I don't like the clutch but at the same time, imo, it goes with it?
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 252   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: