Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 252   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 491019 times)
Aubiette

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3720 on: May 21, 2020, 06:01:26 AM »

The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The D&D of Cambridge, this morning held a video conference call with representatives from Lifelines Scotland and emergency responders across Scotland.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon talked to staff and residents from Shire Hall Care Home, Cardiff, via video link.

- Court Circular || 20 May 2020

Will has been doing video chats and calls pretty much everyday. KP twitter which is now bearing W&K’s name had a couple of cute videos as well. I’ve been enjoying the videos because you get to see interaction and personality.
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3721 on: May 21, 2020, 11:40:52 PM »

Such a cute video of W&K calling bingo for seniors on their twitter and IG accounts!
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #3722 on: May 22, 2020, 12:41:43 AM »

Such a cute video of W&K calling bingo for seniors on their twitter and IG accounts!

Yes, it was a cute video!  I don't think William could be a professional bingo caller.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3723 on: May 22, 2020, 12:56:06 AM »

The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The D&D of Cambridge, this morning held a video conference call with representatives from Lifelines Scotland and emergency responders across Scotland.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon talked to staff and residents from Shire Hall Care Home, Cardiff, via video link.

- Court Circular || 20 May 2020

Will has been doing video chats and calls pretty much everyday. KP twitter which is now bearing W&K’s name had a couple of cute videos as well. I’ve been enjoying the videos because you get to see interaction and personality.

Yes, and they’ve both talked a little more candidly about the kids, which has been nice.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3724 on: May 22, 2020, 02:05:16 AM »

Gert's Royals
@Gertsroyals
CC Thursday:

His Royal Highness, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this evening held a Meeting with Mr William Gates (Co-Chairman and Trustee of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation) via telephone.
Queen’s Tea

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3725 on: May 22, 2020, 04:52:23 AM »

Yes, it was a cute video!  I don't think William could be a professional bingo caller.

I just saw this vid - really cute.  It’s fun to see them sort of off script, if you will. Get a real sense of their personalities.  They seem like they mesh very well together. 
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3726 on: May 22, 2020, 09:04:21 AM »

sorry, can someone tell me where is the link, please? Blush

i can't find it.

thx

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3727 on: May 22, 2020, 09:36:31 AM »

sorry, can someone tell me where is the link, please? Blush

i can't find it.

thx

G Smiley

Should be able to watch it here if you aren’t on twitter or Instagram.

https://www.townandcountr...ince-william-bingo-video/
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3728 on: May 22, 2020, 11:42:11 AM »

Well isn't that just as cute as hell?

Future Crayon says de-escalate
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3729 on: May 22, 2020, 02:33:30 PM »

It was indeed.

Catherine has a higher pitched voice than I remembered.
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3730 on: May 22, 2020, 02:46:10 PM »

It was indeed.

It really was cute! I like how they were having fun with the number calling and just seemed so relaxed and fun. I bet that was such a nice treat for the residents too since they probably haven't been able to have visitors in quite a while now.
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #3731 on: May 22, 2020, 03:21:56 PM »

This is where Kate’s middle class (or upper middle, whatever she is), really are a big bonus to the firm. William probably never even heard of Bingo. “We call numbers from a tumbling bin and then what?”...Kate probably latched on to the idea straight away. On another note, I understand, but not a fan, of the self deprecating humor of the British. William signing off “I’ll do a better job next time with the Bingo” makes me feel he is fishing for compliments that he did a great job. Along the lines of he just can’t sign off with a compliment to the workers or a sweet tribute to the seniors, it has to somehow be about him.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #3732 on: May 22, 2020, 03:47:52 PM »

It was indeed.

It really was cute! I like how they were having fun with the number calling and just seemed so relaxed and fun. I bet that was such a nice treat for the residents too since they probably haven't been able to have visitors in quite a while now.

Adorable!

In fact, it could be something they keep up with after the pandemic ends. Nothing replaces a in person visit of course, but it's a simple little thing that can be a nice change and bring some good cheer. They could even let Charlotte and George call a game.

Not all heroes wear capes. Some of them wear scrubs. Some of them wear uniforms. And some of them wear what you're wearing right now. Dr. Amy Acton
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3733 on: May 23, 2020, 03:10:53 AM »

This is where Kate’s middle class (or upper middle, whatever she is), really are a big bonus to the firm. William probably never even heard of Bingo. “We call numbers from a tumbling bin and then what?”...Kate probably latched on to the idea straight away. On another note, I understand, but not a fan, of the self deprecating humor of the British. William signing off “I’ll do a better job next time with the Bingo” makes me feel he is fishing for compliments that he did a great job. Along the lines of he just can’t sign off with a compliment to the workers or a sweet tribute to the seniors, it has to somehow be about him.

One of the ladies told Prince William it wasn't as good as it should have been, so it would be fair enough for him to say they'd try to do a bit better next time.  Grin
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3734 on: May 23, 2020, 07:39:40 AM »

It was indeed.

Maybe just her “natural” voice rather than her “work” voice (for speeches etc). I know at work I try to consciously lower the pitch of my voice, because its naturally quite high pitched and childlike. Means she’s relaxed and having fun
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 252   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: