Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 353   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate  (Read 866999 times)
Michelle0187

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3870 on: July 24, 2020, 04:41:22 PM »

This is great to see their active response. They certainly seem more "in touch" than even a couple of years ago.
Also, huge kudos to the KP social media team with their Instagram story, very clever done and concise too!
Love the little reach Wills does for Kate when they're leaving too!

Where did you see that ?
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3871 on: July 24, 2020, 05:58:34 PM »

This is great to see their active response. They certainly seem more "in touch" than even a couple of years ago.
Also, huge kudos to the KP social media team with their Instagram story, very clever done and concise too!
Love the little reach Wills does for Kate when they're leaving too!

Where did you see that ?

It was right at the end of the clip when they were walking away from the table. Wills holds out his arm as if to put it around Kate when she catches up with him. It's not much but I found it cute and showing caring.
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3872 on: July 27, 2020, 01:17:32 AM »

https://twitter.com/kensi.../1287523092873396225?s=21

⚽ A landmark moment for football ✍️

The football family has come together to sign the ‘Mentally Healthy Football’ Declaration, committing to building a mentally healthy culture at all levels of the game as a lasting legacy of the #HeadsUp campaign.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3873 on: July 28, 2020, 01:11:47 PM »

I'm waiting for their next zoom or visit.  With the dark cloud looming over I'm sure they want to get back to more normalcy
lynaH

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3874 on: July 28, 2020, 05:46:56 PM »

http://twitter.com/Kensin...88134620261896195/photo/1

Will and Kate just posted a this picture to twitter and instagram with the words "Coming Soon"?
Any clue what the announcement is?

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3875 on: July 28, 2020, 05:54:42 PM »

It is related with the Heads Together campaign for menthal health in football. I have heard it is a podcast.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #3876 on: July 28, 2020, 06:20:22 PM »

Anyone else take a quick look at the food in the picture and think -  why would they put the food out in foil pans - before doing a double take? Just me, then. Okay . . . .  Blink

« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 07:24:13 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
lynaH

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3877 on: July 28, 2020, 07:13:22 PM »

Anyone else take a quick look at the food the picture and think -  why would they put the food out in foil pans - before doing a double take? Just me, then. Okay . . . .  Blink

Me too. When I realized it was silver I was rather surprised for a moment before I remembered that they are royal after all. Those platters were probably made for George III or something.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3878 on: July 28, 2020, 07:27:08 PM »

Anyone else take a quick look at the food in the picture and think -  why would they put the food out in foil pans - before doing a double take? Just me, then. Okay . . . .  Blink

Looks like a take away curry. They tend to be delivered in foil containers in the UK

Cool your jets, everyone
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #3879 on: July 28, 2020, 07:39:39 PM »

Looks like a take away curry. They tend to be delivered in foil containers in the UK

Exactly - except those pans weren't full which made me look again. There's dipping sauce in a plastic container behind the beer (pint?) glass, too. There must not have been any foil pans on hand to use. Points for trying though!

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3880 on: July 28, 2020, 07:39:59 PM »

Anyone else take a quick look at the food the picture and think -  why would they put the food out in foil pans - before doing a double take? Just me, then. Okay . . . .  Blink

Me too. When I realized it was silver I was rather surprised for a moment before I remembered that they are royal after all. Those platters were probably made for George III or something.

They should have just used regular plates - that looks extremely out of touch.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3881 on: July 28, 2020, 08:06:51 PM »

They should have put the beer in a crystal goblet, gone all out

Cool your jets, everyone
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #3882 on: July 28, 2020, 08:16:15 PM »

I take it as being “no matter the background, we all love football, beer and cornish pasties.”
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #3883 on: July 28, 2020, 08:25:57 PM »

They should have put the beer in a crystal goblet, gone all out

Why stop there? They should have sent around for banana leaves to eat off. Chowhound says that they could strike it GREEN at Reading/Lewisham/Borough Market/New Moon Loon, China Town/ even Notting Hill.

The Book Fairies are joining judges and contributors to the #HoldStill2020 project to mark the release of the beautiful book! We are leaving copies at places that gave us hope during lockdowns. #HSBookFairies #ibelieveinbookfairies
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #3884 on: July 28, 2020, 08:34:21 PM »

Anyone else take a quick look at the food the picture and think -  why would they put the food out in foil pans - before doing a double take? Just me, then. Okay . . . .  Blink

wrong pic! It is the Indian way: we go all out including bringing out our best silver. I have Caroll Boyes to rival that!
EDIT: it is a sign of respect to the guest to use lovely serving dishes.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 08:58:53 PM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

The Book Fairies are joining judges and contributors to the #HoldStill2020 project to mark the release of the beautiful book! We are leaving copies at places that gave us hope during lockdowns. #HSBookFairies #ibelieveinbookfairies
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 353   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: