Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 274   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 574978 times)
Michelle0187

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3870 on: July 24, 2020, 04:41:22 PM »

This is great to see their active response. They certainly seem more "in touch" than even a couple of years ago.
Also, huge kudos to the KP social media team with their Instagram story, very clever done and concise too!
Love the little reach Wills does for Kate when they're leaving too!

Where did you see that ?
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3871 on: July 24, 2020, 05:58:34 PM »

This is great to see their active response. They certainly seem more "in touch" than even a couple of years ago.
Also, huge kudos to the KP social media team with their Instagram story, very clever done and concise too!
Love the little reach Wills does for Kate when they're leaving too!

Where did you see that ?

It was right at the end of the clip when they were walking away from the table. Wills holds out his arm as if to put it around Kate when she catches up with him. It's not much but I found it cute and showing caring.
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3872 on: July 27, 2020, 01:17:32 AM »

https://twitter.com/kensi.../1287523092873396225?s=21

⚽ A landmark moment for football ✍️

The football family has come together to sign the ‘Mentally Healthy Football’ Declaration, committing to building a mentally healthy culture at all levels of the game as a lasting legacy of the #HeadsUp campaign.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3873 on: July 28, 2020, 01:11:47 PM »

I'm waiting for their next zoom or visit.  With the dark cloud looming over I'm sure they want to get back to more normalcy
lynaH

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3874 on: July 28, 2020, 05:46:56 PM »

http://twitter.com/Kensin...88134620261896195/photo/1

Will and Kate just posted a this picture to twitter and instagram with the words "Coming Soon"?
Any clue what the announcement is?

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3875 on: July 28, 2020, 05:54:42 PM »

It is related with the Heads Together campaign for menthal health in football. I have heard it is a podcast.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3876 on: July 28, 2020, 06:20:22 PM »

Anyone else take a quick look at the food in the picture and think -  why would they put the food out in foil pans - before doing a double take? Just me, then. Okay . . . .  Blink

« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 07:24:13 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
lynaH

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3877 on: July 28, 2020, 07:13:22 PM »

Anyone else take a quick look at the food the picture and think -  why would they put the food out in foil pans - before doing a double take? Just me, then. Okay . . . .  Blink

Me too. When I realized it was silver I was rather surprised for a moment before I remembered that they are royal after all. Those platters were probably made for George III or something.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3878 on: July 28, 2020, 07:27:08 PM »

Anyone else take a quick look at the food in the picture and think -  why would they put the food out in foil pans - before doing a double take? Just me, then. Okay . . . .  Blink

Looks like a take away curry. They tend to be delivered in foil containers in the UK

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3879 on: July 28, 2020, 07:39:39 PM »

Looks like a take away curry. They tend to be delivered in foil containers in the UK

Exactly - except those pans weren't full which made me look again. There's dipping sauce in a plastic container behind the beer (pint?) glass, too. There must not have been any foil pans on hand to use. Points for trying though!

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3880 on: July 28, 2020, 07:39:59 PM »

Anyone else take a quick look at the food the picture and think -  why would they put the food out in foil pans - before doing a double take? Just me, then. Okay . . . .  Blink

Me too. When I realized it was silver I was rather surprised for a moment before I remembered that they are royal after all. Those platters were probably made for George III or something.

They should have just used regular plates - that looks extremely out of touch.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3881 on: July 28, 2020, 08:06:51 PM »

They should have put the beer in a crystal goblet, gone all out

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #3882 on: July 28, 2020, 08:16:15 PM »

I take it as being “no matter the background, we all love football, beer and cornish pasties.”
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #3883 on: July 28, 2020, 08:25:57 PM »

They should have put the beer in a crystal goblet, gone all out

Why stop there? They should have sent around for banana leaves to eat off. Chowhound says that they could strike it GREEN at Reading/Lewisham/Borough Market/New Moon Loon, China Town/ even Notting Hill.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #3884 on: July 28, 2020, 08:34:21 PM »

Anyone else take a quick look at the food the picture and think -  why would they put the food out in foil pans - before doing a double take? Just me, then. Okay . . . .  Blink

wrong pic! It is the Indian way: we go all out including bringing out our best silver. I have Caroll Boyes to rival that!
EDIT: it is a sign of respect to the guest to use lovely serving dishes.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 08:58:53 PM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 274   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: