Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 317   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate  (Read 772609 times)
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3930 on: August 05, 2020, 04:23:18 PM »

I've been wearing cotton/linen midi dresses all summer (well no long-sleeves or belts) as it's easy to throw on and run after kids. But i still feel like theyre my house clothes for lack of better term, like the house-coats my grandma's wore, I usually don't go anywhere in them - not that anyone goes anywhere anymore. Granted mine are all fast fashion versions and not thousands of pounds.

Either way, the midi dress which I hated when it came back into fashion, is now my staple.  I get it now.  Even ugly patterns I'm like,  "hmm that looks so comfy"  Secret
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3931 on: August 05, 2020, 04:43:15 PM »

I feel like Will and Kate have worked more during this pandemic than ever before (yes, I know, a slight exaggeration, but still...).
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #3932 on: August 05, 2020, 04:48:44 PM »

I've been wearing cotton/linen midi dresses all summer (well no long-sleeves or belts) as it's easy to throw on and run after kids. But i still feel like theyre my house clothes for lack of better term, like the house-coats my grandma's wore, I usually don't go anywhere in them - not that anyone goes anywhere anymore. Granted mine are all fast fashion versions and not thousands of pounds.

Either way, the midi dress which I hated when it came back into fashion, is now my staple.  I get it now.  Even ugly patterns I'm like,  "hmm that looks so comfy"  Secret

I have several 'sun dresses' I keep to just throw on when I have to run to the store - they haven't seen much use this year . . . Had to catch myself not to throw one on when I went for my mammogram!  Secret

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3933 on: August 05, 2020, 04:53:27 PM »

What a nice event! Barry Island is a very family-friendly, working class seaside destination (I went there as a little Crayon). It's great to see them there, having fun

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3934 on: August 05, 2020, 04:56:09 PM »

haha

Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #3935 on: August 05, 2020, 05:04:03 PM »

What a nice event! Barry Island is a very family-friendly, working class seaside destination (I went there as a little Crayon). It's great to see them there, having fun

Now I imagine a crayon family. You were from the small ones they give away to kids onboard planes? Which colour?
Thank you for the laugh, Crayonette!
 Hug
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 05:10:42 PM by Ghost » Logged
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3936 on: August 05, 2020, 05:06:02 PM »

He looks so much like his mother there, what a cute photo. I love Kate's dress and can even abide the wedges of doom with this outfit/event. They are really stepping up when it's needed the most, very nice to see!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3937 on: August 05, 2020, 05:17:06 PM »

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3938 on: August 05, 2020, 05:55:35 PM »

Now I imagine a crayon family. You were from the small ones they give away to kids onboard planes? Which colour?
Thank you for the laugh, Crayonette!
 Hug

Aw, I look so young in this pic!

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3939 on: August 05, 2020, 06:04:02 PM »

Laugh bounce Star
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #3940 on: August 05, 2020, 06:05:54 PM »

The cutest little Crayonette showing us all about Barry Island!

Nice to see some normality in a world where, well, I think is going to hell permanently.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #3941 on: August 05, 2020, 06:16:02 PM »

Either way, the midi dress which I hated when it came back into fashion, is now my staple.  I get it now.  Even ugly patterns I'm like,  "hmm that looks so comfy"  Secret

I have several 'sun dresses' I keep to just throw on when I have to run to the store - they haven't seen much use this year . . . Had to catch myself not to throw one on when I went for my mammogram!  Secret

HA! Same here. They are like a new yoga pants for moms who are creeping into the mid to late 30ís and want to feel at least a little classy in their comfortable clothes. (Or at least thatís me anyways lol)

Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3942 on: August 05, 2020, 06:37:38 PM »

https://twitter.com/isagu.../1291042921840611329?s=21

They visited the care home that they called Bingo for and everyone meet Joan!  Laughing
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3943 on: August 05, 2020, 06:42:07 PM »

My dad is the only person I know who can consistently get a stuffed animal out of those machines. He's a pro (and has a technique). 
lynaH

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3944 on: August 05, 2020, 06:43:39 PM »

My dad is the only person I know who can consistently get a stuffed animal out of those machines. He's a pro (and has a technique). 
What's the technique?
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 317   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: