Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 317   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate  (Read 773963 times)
jolene

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3945 on: August 05, 2020, 06:46:46 PM »

My dad is the only person I know who can consistently get a stuffed animal out of those machines. He's a pro (and has a technique). 
What's the technique?
He's explained it a few times and I still can't understand. LOL I'd need to watch him in action and haven't been able to so far.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3946 on: August 05, 2020, 06:54:43 PM »

https://twitter.com/isagu.../1291042921840611329?s=21

They visited the care home that they called Bingo for and everyone meet Joan!  Laughing

William: Hello Joan, do you remember we did the bingo with you? You said we weren't very good!'

Joan: 'Yes,' 'You did a bloody s****y job.'

Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3947 on: August 05, 2020, 07:18:26 PM »

They visited the care home that they called Bingo for and everyone meet Joan!  Laughing

William: Hello Joan, do you remember we did the bingo with you? You said we weren't very good!'

More from Joan and William.

'Is that your assistant?' Joan asked him, pointing at Kate. 'Well I am your assistant,' laughed Kate, putting a hand on her husband's shoulder. 'I have been for a long time!'
The meeting took place in a marquee set up for afternoon team just as the heavens opened. 'We timed it right!' said the Duke, who later told staff: 'I love Joan, she's brilliant. If only everyone was as honest as her.'
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3948 on: August 05, 2020, 07:47:51 PM »

What a nice event! Barry Island is a very family-friendly, working class seaside destination (I went there as a little Crayon). It's great to see them there, having fun

Love the dress. It's a repeat, right?

Will and Kate are really doing well now.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3949 on: August 05, 2020, 08:41:01 PM »

"Was it the worst job you've ever seen?"
"Well I've got more to see" I love Joan!
Michelle0187

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3950 on: August 05, 2020, 08:56:04 PM »

More from Joan and William.

'Is that your assistant?' Joan asked him, pointing at Kate. 'Well I am your assistant,' laughed Kate, putting a hand on her husband's shoulder. 'I have been for a long time!'
The meeting took place in a marquee set up for afternoon team just as the heavens opened. 'We timed it right!' said the Duke, who later told staff: 'I love Joan, she's brilliant. If only everyone was as honest as her.'

Damn they both took that well.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3951 on: August 05, 2020, 09:04:25 PM »

Five years ago, Joan would have put him into a month-long sulk. Today, it's taken well, with a laugh.

Welcome to adulthood, William. Well done.

Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #3952 on: August 05, 2020, 09:09:25 PM »

What a nice event! Barry Island is a very family-friendly, working class seaside destination (I went there as a little Crayon). It's great to see them there, having fun

Yes, the dress is a repeat. It's a Emilia Wickstead which she wore on September 10, 2019, when she opened the "Back To Nature" play garden at RHS Garden Wisley and attended the Back to Nature Festival in Surrey.

She repeated the sand dollar pendant she wore for yesterday's visit to Baby Basics.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3953 on: August 05, 2020, 09:20:15 PM »

Yes, the dress is a repeat. It's a Emilia Wickstead which she wore on September 10, 2019, when she opened the "Back To Nature" play garden at RHS Garden Wisley and attended the Back to Nature Festival in Surrey.

She repeated the sand dollar pendant she wore for yesterday's visit to Baby Basics.

Thank you Thumb up
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3954 on: August 05, 2020, 09:26:42 PM »

Now I imagine a crayon family. You were from the small ones they give away to kids onboard planes? Which colour?
Thank you for the laugh, Crayonette!
 Hug

Aw, I look so young in this pic!

Aww so nice of you to share a baby photos. 
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3955 on: August 05, 2020, 11:33:18 PM »

Now I imagine a crayon family. You were from the small ones they give away to kids onboard planes? Which colour?
 Hug

Laugh bounce
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3956 on: August 05, 2020, 11:36:30 PM »

Five years ago, Joan would have put him into a month-long sulk. Today, it's taken well, with a laugh.

Welcome to adulthood, William. Well done.

So, true. I think being a father thrice has given him some perspective. They may have help, but they seem more hands on. I also wonder if Covid-19 has actually been good for their family--significantly more time together since it's forced and they don't have all this travel and exhausting schedules to do. I don't think Kate or William is a natural extrovert. They work at it.

Adulting done well!
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3957 on: August 06, 2020, 12:23:20 AM »

If Joan was a disher on RD we'd have some laughs!!! I love it when people keep it real and aren't fazed by the status/celebrity of their visitors or guests. Wills and Kate clearly found her very funny, I agree with other dishers, even just three years ago this would have caused a Wills Sulk. Joan is brilliant though, she sums up that elderly, British generation who aren't afraid to speak their minds and know that they can get away with it due to age!! Love it!!

With regards to the engagements, this and Kate's baby charity initiative is just the sort of bread and butter we need to see from them! More please!!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3958 on: August 06, 2020, 08:43:07 AM »

Hug

Laugh bounce

Laughing Laugh bounce
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #3959 on: August 06, 2020, 09:55:17 AM »

Future Crayon!  Star
 Laughing Laughing

I like how Will as been evolved. The same goes to Kate - but she has to follow her husband's lead. He has worked very hard, how he used to be and how he acts now! There is an abyss and he walked through it. Nicely done!

Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 317   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: