Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 572779 times)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4095 on: August 28, 2020, 03:37:06 PM »

From what I remember Apartment 1 which was the Gloucesters' former home has 21 rooms in total. Now consider that Apts 1 and 1A used to be one single apartment and you get an idea of how large this residence was in the past.
lynaH

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #4096 on: August 28, 2020, 05:18:23 PM »

The whole article is about how the apartment was in Princess Margaret's days. The only new info is that Kate turned the darkroom into a gym, that they have a specific room for luggage storage(not surprising considering how much clothing they pack per tour, all those trunks have to stay somewhere) and that there's a big eat in kitchen in the back that they use a lot.
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4097 on: September 15, 2020, 05:22:13 PM »

https://twitter.com/royan.../1305887853679910912?s=21

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been carrying out engagements in London today, starting with a visit to the London Bridge Job Centre to hear about the challenges of unemployment and job hunting during #coronavirus

As well as hearing from those out of work, successful job applicants and employers, the Cambridge’s also visited the @elondonmosque to hear from volunteers supporting the vulnerable in the community and beneficiaries of funds from the @NatEmergTrust of which William is patron

They made bagels

https://twitter.com/royal.../1305886278328647680?s=21
Celia

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4098 on: September 15, 2020, 05:35:01 PM »

They went to a bakery.  Handled dough.  Her hair was hanging all around her face.  Yuck!  One of the first rules of cooking is tie back your hair!  Then wash your hands, and THEN get to it.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4099 on: September 15, 2020, 06:47:04 PM »

ITA

I really get so sick of royals having their hair down for food related engagements.  Kate’s not the only one that does this and it drives me CRAZY. 
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4100 on: September 15, 2020, 10:41:21 PM »

ITA

I really get so sick of royals having their hair down for food related engagements.  Kate’s not the only one that does this and it drives me CRAZY. 

I just realized that she was wearing her rings the whole time.  Kate, sweetie, when you do cooking/food related events please where your hair up and leave both big blue and your eternity band at home.  Showing respect for food safety rules is very important. 
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4101 on: September 16, 2020, 09:05:17 AM »

I like this photo:

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4102 on: September 16, 2020, 02:50:05 PM »

What a fun outing! Aside from the obvious about her hair, I'm glad they're doing some engagements in the community while wearing masks. I think it's a good representation of the monarchy - steadiness in changing times.
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4103 on: September 17, 2020, 01:33:46 AM »

Court circular

Kensington Palace
16th September, 2020

The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this morning held an Early Years meeting.

Her Royal Highness, Patron, the 1851 Trust, this afternoon held a Meeting with Sir Benedict Ainslie (Captain, Team GB for the America’s Cup) via telephone.

The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon held a Meeting with Ms Hindou Oumarou Ibrahim (Environmental Activist and Indigenous Peoples Leader) via video link.

His Royal Highness, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, afterwards held a Meeting with Ms Indra Nooyi (formerly Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, PepsiCo) via video link.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon held a Meeting with Sir Keith Mills (Chairman) and Mr Jason Knauf (Chief Executive) via telephone.
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: