Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 290   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 626876 times)
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #4230 on: October 16, 2020, 06:00:08 PM »

Oh my gosh!  So awesome of them!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4231 on: October 16, 2020, 07:27:18 PM »

I love that Kate made sure to wear something from the tour. i can't find the exact outfit so it may be something that was never worn. 

Sometime they should do a display of her clothes from that tour, along with Will's evening outfit. Stunning all around. 

Her wardrobe sites confirm its new, but probably from the tour as the last days they had cancelations due to weather.
lynaH

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #4232 on: October 16, 2020, 07:47:07 PM »

I love that Kate made sure to wear something from the tour. i can't find the exact outfit so it may be something that was never worn. 

Sometime they should do a display of her clothes from that tour, along with Will's evening outfit. Stunning all around. 

Her wardrobe sites confirm its new, but probably from the tour as the last days they had cancelations due to weather.
Kate probably orders a few extra outfits for each tour just in case. That's probably where this is from. (When they had engagements canceled during the tour, they filled in the time with another visit , so I don't think she wore less outfits than she planned for.
But I firmly believe Kate has extra outfits ready just in case something gets dirty or is somehow inappropriate and she finds out at the last minute.
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #4233 on: October 16, 2020, 07:56:32 PM »

Kate probably orders a few extra outfits for each tour just in case. That's probably where this is from. (When they had engagements canceled during the tour, they filled in the time with another visit , so I don't think she wore less outfits than she planned for.
But I firmly believe Kate has extra outfits ready just in case something gets dirty or is somehow inappropriate and she finds out at the last minute.

Most sensible!

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #4234 on: October 16, 2020, 08:51:36 PM »

This lovely really 

But what happen to those two they don't stop surprising me...lkke titally different Kate and William
a better version allow me to say

Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4235 on: October 16, 2020, 09:08:21 PM »

Most sensible!

Oh yes, they do take more outfits than are necessary - HM, Cams and Kate all do so. But in this case because Kate specifically wore the styles common in Pakistan we can actually devise it was made for the tour.

I wonder how many outfits Kate wears that were actually new purchases as opposed to being tour extras.

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."

Theodore Roosevelt
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4236 on: October 16, 2020, 11:06:28 PM »

I'd forgotten that he'd worn traditional dress there as well - they both looked fabulous that night but his was the stand out for me.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4237 on: October 20, 2020, 03:57:29 PM »

The Cambridges out and about today visiting one of the Hold Still images at Waterloo Station and meeting with a volunteer food worker and hospital personnel who participated in the project

https://www.gettyimages.d...l&sort=newest#license

https://www.mirror.co.uk/...photographer-nhs-22874194

The Duchess of Cambridge has met one of the talented photographers whose work appeared in her Hold Still project, as well as some of the inspiring people who star in the pictures.

Accompanied by Prince William, Kate travelled to Waterloo to view one of the 112 community exhibitions which showcase the moving collection of snaps.

She launched Hold Still in collaboration with the National Portrait Gallery, with the aim of capturing and documenting the spirit, hopes, fears and feelings of the nation during the coronavirus pandemic.

During the visit, Kate and William met Sami Massalami Mohammed Elmassalami Ayad, a volunteer at a community Food Hub in Hackney.

Kate and William then travelled to St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, where they met frontline workers including Joyce Duah, who took Hold Still's 'All in This Together' photo.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 04:02:42 PM by TLLK » Logged
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4238 on: October 20, 2020, 04:03:52 PM »

Now that's a gorgeous long red coat:

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #4239 on: October 20, 2020, 05:08:14 PM »

Now that's a gorgeous long red coat:

Thumb up Yes yes it is.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #4240 on: October 20, 2020, 07:33:55 PM »

in love with the coat 

Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4241 on: October 20, 2020, 07:35:25 PM »

William and Kate spotted filming with Kate Garraway in London hours after launching Hold Still exhibition | Daily

https://twitter.com/re_da.../1318605014244462593?s=21
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4242 on: October 20, 2020, 08:43:08 PM »

Now this is how you wear and style wide-legged pants....I don't like them, but Kate is pulling them off.  Thumb up

Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4243 on: October 20, 2020, 09:01:41 PM »

Now this is how you wear and style wide-legged pants....I don't like them, but Kate is pulling them off.  Thumb up

But it looks odd against Williams skinny trousers.  She looks more professional and he looks more casual.  And when did this happen? Her posture is excellent.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4244 on: October 20, 2020, 10:16:27 PM »

I’ve always hated that weird cut-out bit at the back of that jacket

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 290   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: