Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate  (Read 868111 times)
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #5265 on: May 28, 2021, 07:08:37 PM »

To the people, communities and organisations we visited and heard from; and those who stopped to wave and make our return to Scotland so special - thank you!

Sketch of St Andrew’s by Duchess of Cambridge, 2002.

https://twitter.com/kensi.../1398301187179491329?s=21

Not going to link them but regarding our discussion of KP social media dropping the ball on this tour I think they heard us because the last day posts were great and plentiful.

Our chutters can really do it all, can’t she   Beer

And then some:

https://www.dailymail.co....ys-hockey-high-heels.html
There was also the Under 12/13 rounders team for which Kate - listed under her full name Catherine Middleton - was named the highest scorer of the season.

She was also a keen swimmer and athlete. On sports day she won the Under 12/13 200m in 31.24 seconds and set records in both the long jump and high jump of 4.14metres and 1.39 metres respectively.
Musically, Kate also proved to be extremely gifted - a talent she has so far managed to hide from public view.

She was a member of St Andrew's inaugural Chamber Orchestra and of the senior flute group - amusingly known as the Tootie-Flooties - along with her younger sister, Pippa. Friends say she was also deputy head chorister in the chapel choir and was once commended in a BBC carol competition.

Shortly before she left the school, she also passed her Associated Board Grade 111 flute examination with merit and also her Grade 1V and V singing.

IIRC, Kate and Edward were both recipients of the Duke of Edinburgh Awards as scholars.

The Book Fairies are joining judges and contributors to the #HoldStill2020 project to mark the release of the beautiful book! We are leaving copies at places that gave us hope during lockdowns. #HSBookFairies #ibelieveinbookfairies
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #5266 on: May 28, 2021, 07:34:24 PM »

To the people, communities and organisations we visited and heard from; and those who stopped to wave and make our return to Scotland so special - thank you!

Sketch of St Andrew’s by Duchess of Cambridge, 2002.

https://twitter.com/kensi.../1398301187179491329?s=21

Not going to link them but regarding our discussion of KP social media dropping the ball on this tour I think they heard us because the last day posts were great and plentiful.

Our chutters can really do it all, can’t she   Beer

And then some:

https://www.dailymail.co....ys-hockey-high-heels.html
There was also the Under 12/13 rounders team for which Kate - listed under her full name Catherine Middleton - was named the highest scorer of the season.

She was also a keen swimmer and athlete. On sports day she won the Under 12/13 200m in 31.24 seconds and set records in both the long jump and high jump of 4.14metres and 1.39 metres respectively.
Musically, Kate also proved to be extremely gifted - a talent she has so far managed to hide from public view.

She was a member of St Andrew's inaugural Chamber Orchestra and of the senior flute group - amusingly known as the Tootie-Flooties - along with her younger sister, Pippa. Friends say she was also deputy head chorister in the chapel choir and was once commended in a BBC carol competition.

Shortly before she left the school, she also passed her Associated Board Grade 111 flute examination with merit and also her Grade 1V and V singing.

IIRC, Kate and Edward were both recipients of the Duke of Edinburgh Awards as scholars.

I don’t know how I have missed it all these years, but she is now “Tootie Flootie” to me. I’m retiring “Chutters”

Gemsheal

Medium Member

Classic stink eye

Ignore
« Reply #5267 on: May 28, 2021, 09:01:08 PM »

Somehow I can imagine that Kate has a good singing voice and musical ability.   The tone of her voice (despite the sometimes-put-on-aristo accent) is pleasant, even soothing.

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Nappyolean

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #5268 on: June 05, 2021, 05:39:56 AM »

The new video of the Cambridge’s in Scotland is nice. They have really dialed themselves up. I was actually impressed that William is actually a pretty good public speaker. Kate is also getting better but is nowhere where she needs to be, 20 years in. I also think he has shown some genuine warmth to people he met. I do think Kate struggles still though. Even when she went in to meet that little girl, she seemed awkward to me. It would have been nice if Kate brought her some balloons or a stuffed toy.
Nappyolean

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #5269 on: June 05, 2021, 05:40:54 AM »

Cambridge Video
https://www.townandcountr...eton-scotland-video-2021/
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #5270 on: June 05, 2021, 06:06:51 AM »

The new video of the Cambridge’s in Scotland is nice. They have really dialed themselves up. I was actually impressed that William is actually a pretty good public speaker. Kate is also getting better but is nowhere where she needs to be, 20 years in. I also think he has shown some genuine warmth to people he met. I do think Kate struggles still though. Even when she went in to meet that little girl, she seemed awkward to me. It would have been nice if Kate brought her some balloons or a stuffed toy.

Gifts aren’t taken to immunocompromised children perhaps?
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5271 on: June 05, 2021, 06:29:33 AM »

Maybe Kate is more natural without cameras. We will never know how she is in settings without cameras, but I think, projecting maybe, that she might be more natural in non camera settings with people. Relaxed when the cameras are off.
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #5272 on: June 05, 2021, 06:30:41 AM »

She gave her a trinket box with bravery saying.
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #5273 on: June 11, 2021, 05:37:04 AM »

A major royal diplomatic charm offensive will get underway  tomorrow as the Queen, the Prince of Wales, the Duchess of Cornwall and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attend the @G7 Leaders reception at the @edenproject in Cornwall #G7

https://twitter.com/royan.../1403102294921596929?s=21

Afterwards Prince Charles with Prince William will host @G7 leaders and global CEOs to discuss how the private sector can tackle climate change. The Queen the Duchess of Cornwall and Duchess of Cambridge will attend an event celebrating The Big Lunch, spearheaded by @edenproject

The Duchess of Cambridge and @FLOTUS @DrBiden will also get together for a joint engagement on Friday focussing on early childhood 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 @G7 #G7
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5274 on: June 11, 2021, 03:04:46 PM »

Royals are in such an awkward position sometimes with politics. No matter who is in power, they have to play it straight.

I’m trying to get my head around the current problem of sausages, Northern Ireland, and inter UK trade. Brexit is somehow involved as is France or the EU.

When royals are trotted out as part of diplomacy, they have to be so skillful. HM has done that part well.

anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5275 on: June 11, 2021, 05:39:22 PM »

Agreed - it would be so interesting to find out their real thoughts towards other world leaders!
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #5276 on: June 11, 2021, 08:13:41 PM »

The Queen and her family have arrived at the @G7 summit for a royal diplomatic charm offensive this evening at @edenproject where the Prince of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are joining Her Majesty and #G7 world leaders for a soft power summit

https://twitter.com/royan.../1403409574984617986?s=21

Video

https://twitter.com/the_q.../1403406598467473411?s=21
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 08:26:48 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5277 on: June 11, 2021, 09:23:24 PM »

Love Kates white dress!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5278 on: June 11, 2021, 09:53:42 PM »

Is there a pic of her dress? Or do you mean the coat?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #5279 on: June 11, 2021, 09:58:55 PM »

Not a great pic, but a nice coat, nice clutch and she's wearing Diana's pearl bracelet apparently

Cool your jets, everyone
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: