Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 498   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate  (Read 1417696 times)
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #7410 on: June 22, 2022, 02:17:40 PM »

I love Kate in pantsuits, they are very flattering on her beeing tall and slender, and she looks so much more modern than in the gazillion similar coatdresses which noone but the royals wears.

the McQueen pantsuits are not cheap, but look a thousand times better than the NATAN monster pants they are wearing over in the benelux...
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7411 on: June 22, 2022, 02:57:22 PM »

KP posts and the pictures they chose to include with the posts. @kensingtonroyal

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
@KensingtonRoyal

Today is a day we celebrate and honour the Windrush Generation and the enormous contribution each and every one of them has made, and continue to make, to our society.
We know without question, that the Windrush generation have made our culture richer, our services stronger, and our fellow countrymen safer.

Without you all, Britain would simply not be what it is today.

I want to say a profound thank you to every member of that generation, and the generations that have followed.  And I want you to know that you can count on mine and Catherine’s continued support in helping us achieve a future they would be proud of.

anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7412 on: June 22, 2022, 03:40:06 PM »

They both look fantastic.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #7413 on: June 22, 2022, 04:45:03 PM »

I love Kate in pantsuits, they are very flattering on her beeing tall and slender, and she looks so much more modern than in the gazillion similar coatdresses which noone but the royals wears.

the McQueen pantsuits are not cheap, but look a thousand times better than the NATAN monster pants they are wearing over in the benelux...

Agreed. She has a perfect figure for this type of outfit. I would also like to see it with the high pony tail that she had recently (with a red coat, maybe in Wales).
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7414 on: June 22, 2022, 05:04:53 PM »

Looks like different pants to me...weren't the ones in Jamaica slim-fitting and ankle length?
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7415 on: June 22, 2022, 05:34:36 PM »

Looks like different pants to me...weren't the ones in Jamaica slim-fitting and ankle length?

Yes she switched out the pants with another pair she wore on the tour I believe. I don’t think the fashion folks are 100% on that yet.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7416 on: June 22, 2022, 05:42:36 PM »

Yes she switched out the pants with another pair she wore on the tour I believe. I don’t think the fashion folks are 100% on that yet.

Thanks!  I think I prefer these fuller ones, although I do wish they were a teeny bit shorter.
LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #7417 on: June 22, 2022, 06:46:36 PM »

William's speech was really great.

Kate should ditch the coat dresses and stick to pantsuits.
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7418 on: June 22, 2022, 07:09:04 PM »

I do like her segue in pantsuits. Kate will always need the coat dresses for certain more formal occasions, and she also has some perfectly nice dresses that she can wear on engagements too. Variety is important, otherwise we will get bored.  Snore
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 08:14:27 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7419 on: June 22, 2022, 07:47:40 PM »

Follow up tweet on their other visit today along with their chosen photos.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
@KensingtonRoyal

This morning we visited ELEVATE, an innovative youth programme which aims to open up the creative and cultural sector to every young person in the Borough of Lambeth in South London.

The programme supports the next generation of creators 👏
So they can succeed in a wide range of sectors – from photography to film. It was fantastic to see young people making the most of the facilities, developing their skills and aiming high as they look towards possible careers in the creative sector in the future!

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #7420 on: June 22, 2022, 07:52:21 PM »

Fabulous!

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7421 on: June 22, 2022, 08:51:30 PM »

I feel like their social media is getting better.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7422 on: June 22, 2022, 09:07:07 PM »

Love this suit in her - she wears them really well and can do both the wide and straight leg versions. I'm all for more of these and sleek dresses for her daytime workwear. The straight hair is such a nice, modern change too.

Plus these are great events and initiatives for them to call attention to! William's speech is good. Feels like their team gets it and gets his role more and more.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7423 on: June 23, 2022, 02:06:45 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....nt-portrait-released.html

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, both 40, are visiting Cambridgeshire today to celebrate the county

They visited this morning the University of Cambridge’s Fitzwilliam Museum, to view the first painted portrait of themselves that was made public today. The paiting is by © Jamie Coreth/Fine Art Commissions

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #7424 on: June 23, 2022, 02:28:17 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....nt-portrait-released.html

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, both 40, are visiting Cambridgeshire today to celebrate the county

They visited this morning the University of Cambridge’s Fitzwilliam Museum, to view the first painted portrait of themselves that was made public today. The paiting is by © Jamie Coreth/Fine Art Commissions

I like the more modern look but the skirt needs a property lining... and please buy poor Will  a new pair of shoes... the brown ones yet again?
Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 498   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: