Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 531   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate  (Read 1627224 times)
Aubiette

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7875 on: September 08, 2022, 07:12:39 AM »

School starts tomorrow

Kate looks great 'in the face' but gosh I hate her dress.  And I wish she would lop a few inches off her hair.  Not much, maybe 3 inches.  The kids are adorable.  I love that William is a part of the 'first day' photocalls. 

She has cut her hair. Quite a few inches. It was down below her boob before. I hate that dress too.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 07:21:04 AM by Aubiette » Logged
Gemsheal

Huge Member

If (these) idiots were energy we'd never run out

Ignore
« Reply #7876 on: September 08, 2022, 12:59:13 PM »

True - but in the video, from the back you will see K.'s hair reaches her shoulder blades.  It seems to be shorter front, longer back.  If she lopped 2-3 inches all around she'd still have quite a head of hair. 

And just to show I'm not picking on Kate, I think quite a few royal ladies could do with a good trim: Mary, Marie, Maxima, and she who must not be named.

Nothing is impossible - the word itself says Im possible!

~ Audrey Hepburn
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #7877 on: September 08, 2022, 01:23:55 PM »

True - but in the video, from the back you will see K.'s hair reaches her shoulder blades.  It seems to be shorter front, longer back.  If she lopped 2-3 inches all around she'd still have quite a head of hair. 

And just to show I'm not picking on Kate, I think quite a few royal ladies could do with a good trim: Mary, Marie, Maxima, and she who must not be named.

Mary in recent photos looks ok. Max definitely as her hair is fried from treatments and too long. Id put MM of Norway on that list too. Marie ? I think a shorter style would be better. Vic should ditch the severe style with something shorter and softer. Mrs Spain should do the same. Mrs Cambridge although apparently having some hair sculpted needs to do more.

SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7878 on: September 08, 2022, 07:51:53 PM »

The social media pages for William and Kate have been updated, referring to them as the Duke and Duchess of Cornwall and Cambridge.
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7879 on: September 08, 2022, 08:00:04 PM »

whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7880 on: September 08, 2022, 08:03:11 PM »

I wonder how Kate is handling this with the children. They're stepping into the big arena now.
Paulina

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7881 on: September 08, 2022, 08:05:12 PM »

Much admiration to Kate and William for their long transition to this role. I have utter confidence in the new Duke and Duchess of Cornwall and Cambridge. Wow. That's a mouthful.

Their vibe is of utmost reassurance.

They've been preparing well and I think the Queen had enormous faith in Kate and William. Catherine? Kate? Catherine? Kate? . . .

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome Paris - paraphrased)
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7882 on: September 08, 2022, 08:21:01 PM »

I wonder how Kate is handling this with the children. They're stepping into the big arena now.

I'm glad that she is with them to tell them, and not Maria. I wonder if she has discussed what this means for the family in terms of Daddy now being heir and George second in line. I just want to give everyone a big hug!

I fully imagine that George will no longer travel with William?
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #7883 on: September 08, 2022, 08:23:10 PM »

I wonder if when William's investiture for Prince of Wales will happen? Charles' coronation? All these things that haven't happened in decades.
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7884 on: September 08, 2022, 08:23:56 PM »

I'm glad that she is with them to tell them, and not Maria. I wonder if she has discussed what this means for the family in terms of Daddy now being heir and George second in line. I just want to give everyone a big hug!

I fully imagine that George will no longer travel with William?

LC can correct me but IIRC with Charles and William travel restrictions took effect when William was 12.  Or was it 13?  One of the two.  So not quite 3 (or possibly 4) more years.
jolene

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7885 on: September 08, 2022, 08:27:38 PM »

I wonder if they'll eventually use Duke and Duchess of Cornwall or simply Prince and Princess of Wales? Including Cambridge is a mouthful.
whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7886 on: September 08, 2022, 08:28:59 PM »

I wonder if when William's investiture for Prince of Wales will happen? Charles' coronation? All these things that haven't happened in decades.

I think it would be best for the to do something more lowkey versus what charles had. it wouldn't be good optics right now considering whats going on with the economy etc, and i doubt the welsh want to deal with a bunch of hoopla from press and such more than ever before.

I wonder if they'll eventually use Duke and Duchess of Cornwall or simply Prince and Princess of Wales? Including Cambridge is a mouthful.

They'll probably take on the POW once the ceremony happens and "drop" their dukedoms
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7887 on: September 08, 2022, 08:29:12 PM »

I think they'll go with Prince/Princess of Wales, we only really heard Cornwall because of Camilla.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7888 on: September 08, 2022, 08:31:13 PM »

I think they'll go with Prince/Princess of Wales, we only really heard Cornwall because of Camilla.

Duke of Cornwall is automatically inherited by the heir; their IG profile is already correctly Cambridge and Cornwall.

thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7889 on: September 08, 2022, 08:33:16 PM »

Duke of Cornwall is automatically inherited by the heir; their IG profile is already correctly Cambridge and Cornwall.

Yes, I was referring to long term. I know PoW must be given by Charles now.
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 531   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: