Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2019- News & Events  (Read 34349 times)
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2019, 09:15:48 PM »

I have the feeling that she is pregnant

She has a little belly
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2019, 09:19:24 PM »

Her face is rounder but her constant plastic surgeries can be the cause here.

That dresss do her no favors either. She looks bloated and it emphasizes her broad shoulders.

mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2019, 12:06:00 PM »

I love the hairdo of Charlène,
other photos

http://marriane.eklablog....-de-la-rentree-a170144236

A beautiful photos of the twinw and of the family
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2019, 02:38:18 PM »

I'm so happy they're going to a pubic school and will grow up with a wide range of people (well as wide as it can be in Monaco, I assume they're all on the wealthy side of life) and experiences.  It will contribute to well rounded personalities with a sense of the fact they live in special circumstances which other children aren't lucky enough to have, jmo it will serve them well in their future duties.  I think that is what Grace always tried to do when they'd spend vacations in the states with her large family, let them explore a real world. 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Mjo

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2019, 04:27:55 PM »

I have the feeling that she is pregnant

She has a little belly

I hope she is, because she seems to love being a mother more than anything.  The twins are so cherished, it would be fun to see them interact with a sibling or siblings.  Charlene does look like she feels ill.  I hope it is due to pregnancy and not an actual illness.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2019, 04:46:07 PM »

I agree, she seems to thrive as a mother.  The children certainly look affectionate, polite, sweet natured and close to their parents.  Another child would be great, I hope it happens for them.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2019, 10:05:58 PM »

I actually hope that she's not pregnant. Albert is pretty old as it is to be the parent of 4 year olds never mind a newborn.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: September 15, 2019, 12:59:15 PM »

There are a lot of men who  are now father when they are more 60 old years, to be 60 is not to be old  now like in the years 50, 60 or 70

Charlene said  that she wanted 5 children,  she also said in the book about Prince Albert that  she was very ill when she was pregnant of Jacques and Gabriella  but she wanted still other children

To have an another child is the wish of Albert and Charlene  and it would be nice  to see an another baby  and it would be a very good news ,
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2019, 03:49:06 PM »

how old is Albert?  Charlene?
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2019, 04:41:22 PM »

Albert is 61 and Charlene is 41.

mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2019, 06:31:44 PM »

Untill september, I thought that Albert and Charlene would have anymore children, they  have already the heir and the spare

Since september, When I saw the photos of Charlene at the photos exposition with David Arrow and specially the photos of  Jacques and Gabriella entering in a new school I think  Charlène may be pregnant

I think that the  possible new baby would  be loved as his or her siblings  Jacques and gabriella  by their parents, no matter the age of the parents

The Birth of a little princess would be  sweet
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2019, 06:59:34 PM »

Untill september, I thought that Albert and Charlene would have anymore children, they  have already the heir and the spare

Since september, When I saw the photos of Charlene at the photos exposition with David Arrow and specially the photos of  Jacques and Gabriella entering in a new school I think  Charlène may be pregnant

I think that the  possible new baby would  be loved as his or her siblings  Jacques and gabriella  by their parents, no matter the age of the parents

The Birth of a little princess would be  sweet

Personally, I think she looks pregnant. Of course, that doesn’t sadly have to mean there’ll be a baby. But I hope there will because they sure make beautiful kids.

Sops2

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2019, 11:02:18 PM »

In the video, she went to cup her hand on her stomach, and then stopped herself
Yep, pregnant I think
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2019, 01:04:08 AM »

Well, if you’re planning another, right around when your first starts school is a common time.
I’ll be excited for another Monaco baby.
Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2019, 06:42:54 PM »

I just watched the back to school video and think that she does actually give the impression of being pregnant more than the pictures show. I suppose we will find out soon if she is.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 06:54:40 PM by Victoria38 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: