Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2019- News & Events  (Read 71968 times)
shastadaisy

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: October 24, 2019, 06:55:14 AM »

I forgot how crude and boorish Charlene was at first. It’s hard to imagine now that she’s removed all expression from her face.

Regarding Ranier and Grace, while even Grace later admitted deep love came later, there was at least a spark at the beginning. You can see it their engagement pictures.
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: October 24, 2019, 07:10:21 AM »

here, they said she is pregnant and is in her fourth month, don't know if it's true or not

https://www.pressreader.c.../20191021/281835760477809

I don't know about Charlene, but Albert looked very pregnant in his silly white jacket in Japan.
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: October 25, 2019, 01:01:19 AM »

here, they said she is pregnant and is in her fourth month, don't know if it's true or not

https://www.pressreader.c.../20191021/281835760477809
I think she is a bit old to be having more. Sure, Caroline had Alexandra around the same age and many women do, but still ...
What's the policy on Botox and pregnant women? Maybe she can't be seen in public (if she is pregnant and if she can't have her fix of botox)  because her face is becoming her old self and she is terrified of what she sees in the mirror.
Then again, maybe she is in rehab ... or had a major facelift ... maybe ine that went bad ... maybe she had a botox poisoning ... wow, endless possibilities
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: October 25, 2019, 01:10:54 AM »

No Botox during pregnancy. And I think they tell you to wait at least 3
months after the last injections, of possible.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: October 25, 2019, 03:55:47 PM »

I would be so happy for them. The twins are obviously very loved.
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: October 27, 2019, 07:23:58 PM »

Her BEST friends husband!  Lawd knows he was no prize, karma was cruel, I have a feeling his ex gets a laugh out of it now.  Wink

I have never seen ChaCha hanging out with friends much less girlfriends.  Either they're very loyal and low key or she doesn't have any.

Chantal was NOT her best friend.
Grown men (who already have a reputation for philandering) can't be "stolen".
Not excusing Caroline but the behaviour of both was bad enough without embellishment of the facts.
Not sure whether Chantal cares or not - I think she's too classy and probably extremely relieved to have got shot of Ernst.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: October 27, 2019, 07:37:19 PM »

Chantal probably thinks her trash got the trash he deserved.

Even I can admit that Caro and Ernst are a match made in the Dollar General Dumpster.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: October 27, 2019, 08:45:51 PM »

Even I can admit that Caro and Ernst are a match made in the Dollar General Dumpster.

Well, I realise I'm hugely in the minority on this forum (like the only person) but I have a lot of time for Caroline. Whatever her obvious faults I think she has a damn sight more class than her estranged husband or her missing in action sister-in-law.

Ernst is a sad and sick man who seems unable to maintain a civil relationship with  the majority ofhis own children or siblings. Caroline clearly has a close bond with all of her children, which speaks to something to admire in her, and clearly relishes her role as a grandmother.

She also turns up (as does Stephanie) when required to support her brother and the causes she is patron of. Princess Nowyou seehernowyoudont can't even be bothered to pitch up for her own Foundation. And no, I don't believe all the wicked sisters-in-law narrative...
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: October 27, 2019, 08:57:53 PM »

We can agree to disagree.  Class is, indeed, a subjective assessment.

Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: October 27, 2019, 11:25:32 PM »

Well, I realise I'm hugely in the minority on this forum (like the only person) but I have a lot of time for Caroline. Whatever her obvious faults I think she has a damn sight more class than her ....
I am with you on this matter, and probably others who find this a futile argument. I always had admiration for Caroline, no mattet her marital status. An outside person can never wreck a marriage and it was broken to begin with if one strays away.
However I do believe that Caroline doesn't like CW greatly and wanted something more honest for her brother.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: October 27, 2019, 11:41:02 PM »

I want to like Charlene but the amount she disappears and her behavior makes it very unlikely...

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: October 28, 2019, 12:14:17 AM »

I'm all about futile arguments.... this is very true.  Especially when it comes to subjective assessments of class.  But what do I know: I've never slept with a married man so maybe, when that happens, I can comment.

Laughing

Back on topic, is Cha Cha still in Japan being totally objectionable?

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: October 28, 2019, 01:06:48 AM »

I'm all about futile arguments.... this is very true.  Especially when it comes to subjective assessments of class.  But what do I know: I've never slept with a married man so maybe, when that happens, I can comment.

Laughing

Back on topic, is Cha Cha still in Japan being totally objectionable?

Well I for one anxiously await your comments after you’re properly qualified.

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: October 28, 2019, 09:14:33 AM »

on radio monaco, they said that the whole princely family attended the semi final in japan, then probably charlene is in japan too
https://www.facebook.com/...68337/?type=3&theater
personally, i find it quite rude that she travel to japan for this match and not for the japanese enthronement     Snare
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: October 28, 2019, 12:08:50 PM »

She wnt to Japan for the rugby game but did not bother to attend the ceremonies?Huh?  Blink

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: