Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2019- News & Events  (Read 72261 times)
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: November 03, 2019, 09:01:38 PM »

There would be no problem with her celebrating this way IF she was consistent with her duties as Princess of Monaco but she doesn't care about the country that has secured her a super comfortable (to say the least) lifestyle and that's just rude and greedy.

thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: November 03, 2019, 11:03:31 PM »

There would be no problem with her celebrating this way IF she was consistent with her duties as Princess of Monaco but she doesn't care about the country that has secured her a super comfortable (to say the least) lifestyle and that's just rude and greedy.

I agree. I wouldn't have a problem with any married-in of another nationality going to a pub where expats are watching a big sporting event that their home country is playing in - I've done that when living abroad and it was really fun to be around other Americans and share something we were excited about. It's more that she never seems to show up for Monaco anymore but turns out for something that's purely fun for her, coupled with the weirdness of the past week for them.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: November 04, 2019, 01:25:49 AM »

I agree. I wouldn't have a problem with any married-in of another nationality going to a pub where expats are watching a big sporting event that their home country is playing in - I've done that when living abroad and it was really fun to be around other Americans and share something we were excited about. It's more that she never seems to show up for Monaco anymore but turns out for something that's purely fun for her, coupled with the weirdness of the past week for them.

This is all making me think that Charlene and Albert have a new deal where she has to do less now that she has produced the heir and spare, or she’s just in open rebellion and maybe wants out. It looks to me like they’ve been leading separate lives for a while.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: November 04, 2019, 01:55:14 AM »

This is all making me think that Charlene and Albert have a new deal where she has to do less now that she has produced the heir and spare, or she’s just in open rebellion and maybe wants out. It looks to me like they’ve been leading separate lives for a while.

AB, didn't  Char char run away before her wedding?  Thinking

Maybe this is part of the agreement, along with all that plastic in her face that once the line is secure, char char can do what she fancies?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: November 04, 2019, 04:47:59 AM »

Maybe this is part of the agreement, along with all that plastic in her face that once the line is secure, char char can do what she fancies?

G Smiley

Did she?  Did they send a Special Ops Extraction Team in for her?
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: November 04, 2019, 12:05:14 PM »

How long has it been since the wedding? Six years?
I think the deal was for six years and now it's up.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: November 04, 2019, 12:37:39 PM »

Eight years since the wedding and the twins turn five next month.

Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: November 04, 2019, 07:59:42 PM »

Eight years since the wedding and the twins turn five next month.

So maybe the deal was for five years after the birth of a child. After that she was free to go.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: November 05, 2019, 04:25:54 AM »

She looks the most relaxed and happy on those SA pics that I’ve ever seen her.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: November 05, 2019, 04:58:05 AM »

G Smiley

Did she?  Did they send a Special Ops Extraction Team in for her?

AB Hug , ITRC the happy nuptials spent their honeymoon night in 2 different locations that night.

someone else might remember more accurately than me  Blush

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: November 05, 2019, 10:26:32 AM »

The days around their wedding, I remember the greek media mentioning that there were rumours about Charlene trying to go out of Monaco but I hadn't believed them. It seemed too much, a tabloid rumour like most of the crazy, false tabloid rumours. IMO, if this marriage is a strict financial transaction is stupid. She really needed the money? She needed the money so much that she got paid to have children with a man who didn't love? Not to mention that if this marriage is a paid job for Charlene, she has failed miseably because she should do her job right, attending events and speaking the language fluently. Albert made a huge mistake, both of them did.

Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: November 05, 2019, 11:26:20 AM »

The days around their wedding, I remember the greek media mentioning that there were rumours about Charlene trying to go out of Monaco but I hadn't believed them. It seemed too much, a tabloid rumour like most of the crazy, false tabloid rumours. IMO, if this marriage is a strict financial transaction is stupid. She really needed the money? She needed the money so much that she got paid to have children with a man who didn't love? Not to mention that if this marriage is a paid job for Charlene, she has failed miseably because she should do her job right, attending events and speaking the language fluently. Albert made a huge mistake, both of them did.

I think it actually worked for them, if it's a simple transaction. She gets money and perks, he gets 2 healthy and beautiful kids who can take on the role after him. I doubt he cares for whether she accompanies him to major events, or whether she works for charity - there seems to be nothing much to do in Monaco anyway. Happy to be corrected though if that's not the case.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: November 05, 2019, 02:40:55 PM »

I've never got these two.  When she first appeared on the scene.  I remember her dressed in a white mans suit and fedora looking every bit like a man.   A bunch of men and her in the white suit were leaving a boat and it started the conversation, "who is this".  She showed up more often after that, cigs hanging out of her mouth,  badly dressed, walking like a truck driver.  Honestly that first ball was horrendous on so many levels.  I never thought he'd marry her.  I've always thought he was bi-sexual.  There have been many rumors in the Dallas gay community. 

That's how I put the pieces together, she knows his kinks, looks the other way and lives her own life.  Whatever they're doing, thank goodness their children seem kind, affectionate and happy.   I just adore those little cherubs.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: November 05, 2019, 02:52:37 PM »

Well if it works for them (and they are not hurting loved ones, their children or related)….
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: November 06, 2019, 01:57:16 AM »

Whatever they're doing seem to be working for them. I still wanna know what's truly going on because I'm nosy. 
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: