Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2019- News & Events  (Read 69598 times)
Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: November 16, 2019, 06:58:26 PM »

I think Charlene wanted an another  child,  perhaps it was not the wish of Albert, there are already the hereditary prince Jacques and the spare, princess Gabriella  but when a wife wants a child , Nothing would stop her, we see it very often in a ordinarilyy  couple.
 But for Albert,  an another baby would not be bad  because his lignée would be well settled

If she is expecting then I wish them a healthy child and I'm sure they will both be delighted as a child is always a blessing. We will just have to wait and see what comes to pass.
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: November 16, 2019, 07:11:26 PM »

Charlene was very ill when she  was expecting the twins  5 yers ago, we did not see a lot of times  before the Birth of  Gabriella and Jacques

Charlene was present to the Red Coss gifts , and  if she was  unwell  and present, she did a good thing  to be attending this event  for the persons who are desavantaged.

If she was well enough to be present she was well enough to crack a smile - simple. And her behaviour in Italy was just rude - she  didn't even look pleased about the award she was presented.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: November 16, 2019, 08:14:35 PM »

Charlene was very ill when she  was expecting the twins  5 yers ago, we did not see a lot of times  before the Birth of  Gabriella and Jacques

Charlene was present to the Red Coss gifts , and  if she was  unwell  and present, she did a good thing  to be attending this event  for the persons who are desavantaged.

If she was well enough to be present she was well enough to crack a smile - simple. And her behaviour in Italy was just rude - she  didn't even look pleased about the award she was presented.
Star
ITA

Kem

Mini Member

Egypt Egypt

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: November 16, 2019, 10:44:43 PM »

For the Red Cross, Princess Charlene wore a Dior skirt with Loro Piana top and gilet.
https://theroyalcouturier...-the-red-cross-in-monaco/

For the opening of Boy George's exhibition, she wore a Givenchy top with a stunning Louis Vuitton coat (it's $12,700)
https://theroyalcouturier...ges-art-opening-in-monaco
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: November 18, 2019, 02:05:33 PM »

yesterday, they presented the medals to people dedicated to sport and physical education yesterday at the Ministry of State.

nice look for charlene
Skirt Queen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: November 18, 2019, 02:07:16 PM »

She seems really distant.

She could have at least held that one old woman's hand in that picture on the steps. Good Lord. Or that's what I would have done to help keep her steady.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: November 18, 2019, 02:55:09 PM »

Charlene was not  distant   at the Red Cross, I see a princess very caring with old persons

Charlene did not need to help the old woman on the steps , there were already two men who helped her, prince Albert and another man.

http://marriane.eklablog....se-des-cadeaux-a177578692
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: November 18, 2019, 03:43:55 PM »

Photo of the  orders of the Saint Charles and Grimaldi  ceremony

http://marriane.eklablog....e-albert-en-pr-a177569714

I  saw the ceremony on TV Monaco info

She was at the right of Prince Albert and shaked the hands of all the persons who received the orders after Albert, she wore a coat on her chouldres that she left when there was the photo, she seems to be pregnant
I think she wore this coat to hide the belly
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: November 18, 2019, 07:00:14 PM »

Photo of the  orders of the Saint Charles and Grimaldi  ceremony

http://marriane.eklablog....e-albert-en-pr-a177569714

I  saw the ceremony on TV Monaco info

She was at the right of Prince Albert and shaked the hands of all the persons who received the orders after Albert, she wore a coat on her chouldres that she left when there was the photo, she seems to be pregnant
I think she wore this coat to hide the belly
I think she is just gaining weight (not pregnant) and is trying to hide it.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: November 18, 2019, 09:20:23 PM »

Here is the ceremony of the giving of the medals for the sport people by prince Albert and princess Charlene

http://marriane.eklablog....a-princesse-ch-a177581592

She is pregnant and she did not take weight,  she Always does sport every day, how can you say that she is gainig weight, Charlene is not so stupid to hide that she gained weight, she sould not hide her belly untill the eternity
 We are not idiot  for not see a difference between  more weight and pregnancy, Charlene  has only curves on the belly and on the burst
Lady Mellie

Mini Member

San Marino San Marino

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: November 18, 2019, 09:24:44 PM »

Weight gain, pregnancy, bad wake-up, I don't know what it is, but her face at 4'10-4'15. Wo. She looks very pissed and cold. Thumb down
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: November 18, 2019, 09:27:05 PM »

order of Saint Charles and Grimaldi

http://marriane.eklablog....ert-et-chalene-a177581574
Gemsheal

Micro Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: November 19, 2019, 01:43:32 AM »

Now, I have a liking for Charlene but in this video she *does* look cold, reserved.  I also don't understand why she's wearing a big coat on her shoulders, at an indoor location (unless, it's to conceal weight gain/pregnancy, but it's still odd) and, why on earth couldn't *she* pass the medals to Albert instead of leaving it all to the courtier?  Behind her back no less (for the first few).

THAT being said I was more annoyed by Camille Gottlieb, whispering to her mother, shuffling her feet and touching her hair during Albert's speech.  At least Charlene can stand still.  

🤓
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: November 19, 2019, 04:04:22 AM »

Watched the first few minutes of the medal presentation: she seems to quite deliberately "set" her face for the cameras, adopting an unsmiling and expressionless face - not that she seems very forthcoming or congratulatory for the medal recipients when she shakes their hands.
Bored?  Confused
Kem

Mini Member

Egypt Egypt

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: November 19, 2019, 04:54:35 AM »

Princess Charlene's beige outfit is Dior and the coat is Louis Vuitton. Her other outfit is head to "ankle" Loro Piana
https://theroyalcouturier...ing-ceremonies-in-monaco/
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: