Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2019- News & Events  (Read 58312 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: November 19, 2019, 08:24:05 AM »

personally, i find her nice on the videos, elegant and sober.
in her way to dress, she is vey LVMH these days , but i think today she will be in akris, she never wore another brand for the national day
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 08:32:03 AM by loubna » Logged
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: December 01, 2019, 08:34:06 PM »

November 30
New official photo of the Serene Family
The photo will be available for sale from Wednesday 4th December in the Principality Souvenirs Shops: at Palace Square, Grimaldi Forum, Cars collection of the HSH Prince of Monaco and Louis II tunnel Monte-Carlo. The profit gained from the sales will be used in the humanitarian activities of the Principality.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: December 01, 2019, 08:58:04 PM »

Weren’t those two just born?! I still think of them as little preemies.

Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: December 01, 2019, 10:24:00 PM »

Now, I have a liking for Charlene but in this video she *does* look cold, reserved.  I also don't understand why she's wearing a big coat on her shoulders, at an indoor location (unless, it's to conceal weight gain/pregnancy, but it's still odd) ...

I find it also especially odd, since "supposedly" she lives at the palace. Why would she have to wear an overcoat like a guest if she is just stepping out from her "office". Unless of course, she doesn't live there, like I have always said, and arrived in a car in the cold weather. 
She wears coats on both occasions so it supports my argument.
In Dubai she wore a figure hugging one-piece so she is not pregnant. Although her face still looks very puffy from fillers, there is a bit more life inside her in Dubai. Only a bit though.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: December 02, 2019, 02:50:10 AM »

Out of sync looking family.  Albert looks like he is off to a business meeting with Jacques, Charlene going to an evening engagement and immobile face, Gabriela almost scruffy with no tights .  Strange family dynamics.  No one  looks thrilled to be there even the kids. IMO
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: December 02, 2019, 03:16:02 AM »

Yeah they’re starting to get at that age where they’re going to notice tension in the family so I hope they hurry and figure it out for the sake of the kids
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: December 02, 2019, 08:49:00 AM »

Don't everyone rush to buy that photo and souvenirs all at once now!  Icecream

That photo almost looks morbid in some way. Maybe its the heavy purple curtains and crest behind them but honestly its a terrible photo.Was that the best they could do?
Carreen

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: December 02, 2019, 01:25:11 PM »

She looks as though she can hardly bear to be in one room with her husband. Did they ever look happy and relaxed together? Why don't they separate? A fair divorce or open separation is so much better for children and parents than keeping up appearances that are completely frayed. What a depressing picture :-(
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: December 02, 2019, 01:28:13 PM »

Yes they did. There are loads of pictures of them where they absolutely look in love.

I hope they work out whatever it is that’s going on.

Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: December 02, 2019, 01:45:29 PM »

There’s lots of strories out there about her alcohol and Xanax use.

Those stories are true.  I’m in NY and attend more than a few charity events, due to my company.  The annual Princess Grace Foundation gala has learned to not include her on their advance materials; more than once, she was marqueed as hosting or attending, only to have her unable to function at the time of the event.  

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: December 02, 2019, 03:41:56 PM »

That’s honestly really really sad, if true. I hope she gets the help she needs!!

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: December 02, 2019, 03:44:00 PM »

Is that the best they can do?  Not a spark of joy in any of them.

So sad, I adore those babes, I'm sorry they are not in a happy home.  Very "off" dynamics.  Her addictions would certainly explain her vacant,dead doll eyes and lack of expressions.  For all their sakes I wish she'd get herself together.  She made the deal. either step up or step out, think of those children.  A good divorce is much better for them, than strain and fights in an unhappy atmosphere.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: December 02, 2019, 04:24:59 PM »

There’s lots of strories out there about her alcohol and Xanax use.

Those stories are true.  I’m in NY and attend more than a few charity events, due to my company.  The annual Princess Grace Foundation gala has learned to not include her on their advance materials; more than once, she was marqueed as hosting or attending, only to have her unable to function at the time of the event.  

Wow. Maybe she needs some time in rehab?  If she wants to keep those children she’d better.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: December 02, 2019, 08:43:32 PM »

If the pre nup is like the one Grace was made to sign, she loses the kids no matter what.  Since it is said they don't live together, I assume they've already go to separate lives, but geez she needs to put on a happy face for all their sakes.  She's a total failure in her role as princess, I hoped she'd be a good mother. 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: December 02, 2019, 09:19:12 PM »

They did seem fairly happy together for a while especially when the kids are a little up until maybe six months ago ?
Something seems to have happened then ( obviously that’s just from pictures)  to make her more unhappy than usual
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: