Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2019- News & Events  (Read 79546 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: December 19, 2019, 02:10:00 PM »

Louis and Camille ?, scraping the barrel there, not much glamour IMO..

Camille looks like a young Stephanie, only her facial structures are a bit more round.
Kem

Mini Member

Egypt Egypt

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: December 19, 2019, 05:42:09 PM »

Princess Charlene's coat is Peter Pilotto, the same designer that designed Princess Eugenie's wedding gown
https://theroyalcouturier...ve-children-at-the-palace
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: December 20, 2019, 05:55:25 PM »

You can say  all the critics about the princess Charlene, but I appreciat Charlene specially  on these photos when she is visiting the people who are ill at the hospital  or giving gifts to desavantaged olders of Monaco, I am perhaps the one of this forum but no matter

http://marriane.eklablog....-l-hopital-pri-a178596922

http://marriane.eklablog....la-croix-rouge-a178645852
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: December 20, 2019, 06:11:42 PM »

I like Charlene too Smiley

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: December 20, 2019, 06:38:16 PM »

Not alone. I like her alot too.

She is one of the very few married-ins who had a bonafide career before she married FatAl (not a pretend one until she got married, and not one gifted by mummy and daddy).  I always have mad respect for people like that.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Astrid

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: December 20, 2019, 07:00:25 PM »

I completely agree with you.  She chose her life.  She could have left while they were dating or even engaged.  She freely chose to marry Albert.  She needs to think of others and smile and be friendly when out and about and stop this spoiled and sullen brat routine.

Judging by the look of her face I doubt that she can smile at all, with all the botox and the fillers, poor woman.
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: December 23, 2019, 09:12:23 PM »

I was wondering but do people bow or curtsy to the members of the Monaco Royal Family? The only other family I know about is the BRF and they seem to curtsy/bow all the time and itís quite strict. But I donít think Iíve ever seen civilians curtsy/bow when they meet Charlene or Albert (like they would to, say, The Queen and Prince Philip) or Caroline/and Stephanie curtsy when they meet Albert and Charlene (the order of precedence impacts who bows to who in the BRF). I also saw a documentary about Monaco and I think it was when Albert was doing a charity run, a man came up to speak to him and he didnít bow or address him as Your Serene Highness.
Is it just that the Monegasque royals are more relaxed?
Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: December 23, 2019, 11:09:27 PM »

I was wondering but do people bow or curtsy to the members of the Monaco Royal Family? The only other family I know about is the BRF and they seem to curtsy/bow all the time and itís quite strict. But I donít think Iíve ever seen civilians curtsy/bow when they meet Charlene or Albert (like they would to, say, The Queen and Prince Philip) or Caroline/and Stephanie curtsy when they meet Albert and Charlene (the order of precedence impacts who bows to who in the BRF). I also saw a documentary about Monaco and I think it was when Albert was doing a charity run, a man came up to speak to him and he didnít bow or address him as Your Serene Highness.

There definately are many, many pictures of individuals bowing or curtseying to members of the Princely family. A notable occasion was when Princess Grace was in London in 1981 and attended an event with Charles and Diana. In footage of the occasion the then Lady Diana Spencer can be seen curtseying to the Princess whilst Charles kissed her hand. No one is obliged to do it, even in Britain, but a lot of people still choose to do so as a mark of respect.
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: December 24, 2019, 11:32:04 AM »

There definately are many, many pictures of individuals bowing or curtseying to members of the Princely family. A notable occasion was when Princess Grace was in London in 1981 and attended an event with Charles and Diana. In footage of the occasion the then Lady Diana Spencer can be seen curtseying to the Princess whilst Charles kissed her hand. No one is obliged to do it, even in Britain, but a lot of people still choose to do so as a mark of respect.

Thank you! Just had a quick google and found that. Also found some photos of Charlene curtsying to Charles and Camilla but not Albert. I thought that Charlene would technically outrank Charles and Camilla as she is married to a serving Prince and C&C are Ďonlyí heirs?
I canít seem to find any photos of non royals bowing/curtsying to Albert and Charlene?
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: December 24, 2019, 12:51:44 PM »

Thank you! Just had a quick google and found that. Also found some photos of Charlene curtsying to Charles and Camilla but not Albert. I thought that Charlene would technically outrank Charles and Camilla as she is married to a serving Prince and C&C are Ďonlyí heirs?
I canít seem to find any photos of non royals bowing/curtsying to Albert and Charlene?

She didn't need to curtsy to Charles and Camilla - I'm pretty sure it was just a sign of respect. Older generation etc.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: December 31, 2019, 08:06:48 PM »

Albert and Charlene  to the message of the wishes for the happy new year 2020

http://marriane.eklablog....cesse-charlene-a179486570

The message of Prince Albert and princess Charlene

http://marriane.eklablog....r-l-annee-2020-a179486534
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: January 01, 2020, 12:55:26 PM »

Albert and Charlene  to the message of the wishes for the happy new year 2020

http://marriane.eklablog....cesse-charlene-a179486570

The message of Prince Albert and princess Charlene

http://marriane.eklablog....r-l-annee-2020-a179486534

Nice to see her back doing these messages - I never understood why it stopped. She seems relaxed here and more at ease.
Kem

Mini Member

Egypt Egypt

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: January 07, 2020, 03:35:14 PM »

Princess Charlene's skirt for the New Year message is Ralph Lauren
https://theroyalcouturier...n-ralph-lauren-loro-piana
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: