Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2019- News & Events  (Read 34244 times)
periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: October 06, 2019, 07:14:38 PM »

I thought Caroline lived in that big villa on a rock in Monaco where she and Stefano were pictured in fancy dress with the children when they were babies. She also had a mas in Provence after he died where the kids went to school. Does she still have that place? Imagine having all the money in the world and having to uproot all the time. Like with MC. What is up with that?
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: October 06, 2019, 07:21:31 PM »

I am totally confused.  Are we talking about Caroline or Charlene?
Booklover

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: October 06, 2019, 07:36:59 PM »

I think we are talking about Caroline. But she is no longer grandmother of the heir, the two heirs are Jacques and Gabriella.
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2019, 08:26:46 AM »

I was talking about Charlene when I asked where she lived and when I said
‘That's a shame, I understand that Monaco is very small and crowded but she is the Princess and mother of the heir, why doesn't' she live there? She could move into Roc Angel? Also don't the children go to school in Monaco, how do they manage it? Or do they not live with Charlene?’

But Caroline was mentioned previously in this thread so maybe that is where the confusion came from?
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: October 07, 2019, 07:15:29 PM »

I am totally confused.  Are we talking about Caroline or Charlene?
We are talking about Charlene. This is the thread of Charlene and Albert.
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: October 07, 2019, 07:17:14 PM »

I think we are talking about Caroline. But she is no longer grandmother of the heir, the two heirs are Jacques and Gabriella.
Deleted
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 07:24:28 PM by Antiroyalist » Logged
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: October 07, 2019, 07:21:11 PM »

Where does she live if not in Monaco?
I read that after Grace died that Caroline became the matriarch of Monaco and people still hold that view today?
That is true. (about Caroline)
She lives somewhere around Juan-les-pins on Cap d'Antibes. It is a peninsula where some wealthy people live very exclusively and I once saw her on the water board as I drove along the coastline, with one bodyguard around.

That's a shame, I understand that Monaco is very small and crowded but she is the Princess and mother of the heir, why doesn't' she live there? She could move into Roc Angel? Also don't the children go to school in Monaco, how do they manage it? Or do they not live with Charlene?
It is a very short distance from Cap d'Antibes to Monaco, maybe half an hour - 40 minutes when there is traffic. The children can easily be chauffeured that distance every morning.
I think the dislike is mutual between CW and Monegasques, therefore she chooses to live far away. Everybody knows that CW and Albert don't share a household and have never done, so it is an arrangement that suits them both. Albert can do what he likes and she can do what she likes, as long as she doesn't get caught. 
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: October 09, 2019, 04:41:07 AM »

I read that after Grace died that Caroline became the matriarch of Monaco and people still hold that view today?
She lives somewhere around Juan-les-pins on Cap d'Antibes. It is a peninsula where some wealthy people live very exclusively and I once saw her on the water board as I drove along the coastline, with one bodyguard around.

That's a shame, I understand that Monaco is very small and crowded but she is the Princess and mother of the heir, why doesn't' she live there? She could move into Roc Angel? Also don't the children go to school in Monaco, how do they manage it? Or do they not live with Charlene?
It is a very short distance from Cap d'Antibes to Monaco, maybe half an hour - 40 minutes when there is traffic. The children can easily be chauffeured that distance every morning.
I think the dislike is mutual between CW and Monegasques, therefore she chooses to live far away. Everybody knows that CW and Albert don't share a household and have never done, so it is an arrangement that suits them both. Albert can do what he likes and she can do what she likes, as long as she doesn't get caught. 
[/b]

hang on... are you saying that Charlene lives somewhere else that they don't live together?  Huh?

I didn't know that  Blush

G Confused

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: October 09, 2019, 04:24:50 PM »

[/b]

hang on... are you saying that Charlene lives somewhere else that they don't live together?  Huh?

I didn't know that  Blush

G Confused
Yes, everybody who has been following them since the beginning knows that. But I can imagine it is hard for a newcomer to see the truth.  
They have never lived together. Remember the awkward kiss at the wedding? They were not even physically involved anymore at the wedding. At first they were, but that changed when he was caught cheating on her for the first time. This was long before the wedding. But she hung around, posing as his girlfriend and then suddenly he proposed, surprising everyone who were hoping he would find someone more likeable. I guess he gave up on ever finding anyone he liked, or who liked him.    
She is a bought princess and she is doing her part of the deal, producing and raising two healthy babies and showing up at couple of events per year. Albert obviously thought that the arrangement of his parents was the most likely to succeed so he copied it.  
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 04:31:15 PM by Antiroyalist » Logged
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: October 09, 2019, 04:33:49 PM »

[/b]

hang on... are you saying that Charlene lives somewhere else that they don't live together?  Huh?

G Confused
Yes, everybody who has been following them since the beginning knows that. But I can imagine it is hard for a newcomer to see the truth.  
They have never lived together. Remember the awkward kiss at the wedding? They were not even physically involved anymore at the wedding. At first they were, but that changed when he was caught cheating on her for the first time. This was long before the wedding. But she hung around, posing as his girlfriend and then suddenly he proposed, surprising everyone who were hoping he would find someone more likeable. I guess he gave up on ever finding anyone he liked, or who liked him.    
She is a bought princess and she is doing her part of the deal, producing and raising two healthy babies and showing up at couple of events per year. Albert obviously thought that the arrangement of his parents was the most likely to succeed so he copied it.  
They have grown accustomed to one another and on occasions they can even bare to touch hands. I think they are like business partners.
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: October 09, 2019, 04:35:04 PM »

[/b]

G Confused
They have grown accustomed to one another and on occasions they can even bare to touch hands. I think they are like business partners, both eager to keep up appearances.
periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: October 10, 2019, 12:42:19 AM »

I also didn't realize that Charlene is a bought princess. I thought they really liked each other. I have a feeling that Albert has a freak side and she put up with it otherwise why her he could buy anyone with all that money. But I guess since she never really learned French it makes sense. Why did he pay for all that plastic surgery to turn her into his mom? Were the twins from a turkey baster?
Booklover

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: October 10, 2019, 03:50:02 AM »

[/b]

G Confused

Are you saying that Grace and Rainier didn't live together either.  I had heard that Albert and Charlene didn't.
Pulsatilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: October 10, 2019, 07:24:45 AM »

If they are living together or not, she certainly wouldn't have married Al if he had been one of the palace gardeners.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: October 10, 2019, 07:38:20 AM »

If they are living together or not, she certainly wouldn't have married Al if he had been one of the palace gardeners.

Exactly.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: