Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2019- News & Events  (Read 58815 times)
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: December 02, 2019, 10:38:30 PM »

If the pre nup is like the one Grace was made to sign, she loses the kids no matter what.  Since it is said they don't live together, I assume they've already go to separate lives, but geez she needs to put on a happy face for all their sakes.  She's a total failure in her role as princess, I hoped she'd be a good mother. 
She doesn't have to lose the children altogether. If she lives nearby she can probably see them often. She would just lose custody and not be able to travel with them without Alberts permission.
She will get the freedom to fall in love with someone else, plus the space to find her self-esteem again. The children will benefit from a happy mother rather than a drugged and wasted mom with a permanent miserable look on her face.
I found it very rude of her not to smile genuinely to those receiving the medals, like she couldn't be bothered. But maybe they don't see it because they are so used to her miserable face.
Kem

Mini Member

Egypt Egypt

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: December 03, 2019, 03:07:05 AM »

Princess Charlene's gown in the portrait is Louis Vuitton
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: December 03, 2019, 03:46:14 AM »

It reminds me of a velour robe I got my mom for Christmas in the 80's

Funny she doesn't look that miserable hugging the race car driver or serving up beer when her family is out of town

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: December 03, 2019, 04:23:53 AM »

She's a jock, not a princess. Totally unsuited to her role, as we've said about so many married-ins. Time to move on and give Caro back the reins.

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: December 03, 2019, 04:57:31 AM »

I kind of agree if she canít handle it   
I wonder if thatís why Carolina was looking so happy in the last couple photo apps her, family is back and needed
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: December 03, 2019, 05:15:04 AM »

I kind of agree if she canít handle it   
I wonder if thatís why Carolina was looking so happy in the last couple photo apps her, family is back and needed

I have a feeling there's another baby mamma or something like that because there's been a 180 in her attitude lately. She was putting on a good face earlier this year and honestly looked content, but not anymore.

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: December 03, 2019, 08:28:22 AM »

Princess Charlene's gown in the portrait is Louis Vuitton

lovely color and elgant style, that suits charlene perfectly
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: December 03, 2019, 08:34:04 AM »

Iím not loving the style of the dress but thatís just a personal preference. Itís very modern but just not to my taste. Charlene carries it off well, though, and the colour is lovely.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: