Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wessex Family  (Read 549178 times)
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2160 on: October 05, 2020, 11:37:31 AM »

I like Sophie's outfit for ther most part - though I'm not quite sure about the purple top. I love the color of the pants. Are bell bottoms making a comeback? The coat is nice and the boots.

I've always liked that sport coat on Ed too.

But, Sophie, please, I've seen you dress more properly to visit a farm, urban or not. If you've forgotten, call Kate.

Alpacas!!

Its interesting huh? I like the colour of the pants, but that coat looks like a lab coat, and is too unstructured for the pants. And the purple shirt is an odd addition.

I am loving Edwards jacket.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2161 on: November 12, 2020, 01:34:21 AM »

Ed & Sophie attended Armistice Day service at the National Memorial Arboretum

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2162 on: November 12, 2020, 11:54:45 PM »

I like that Sophie does not appear to have messed with her face. Good for her.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2163 on: November 14, 2020, 12:02:27 PM »

Sophie took part in the Children In Need 'Act Your Age' challenge in her role as president of the Girl Guides.

https://www.hellomagazine...agshot-park-baking-video/

Speaking to the camera, she said: "I've been asked to take part in the Girlguiding 'Act Your Age' campaign. Now, I've decided to make cheesy scones. Cheese and bacon scones actually.

"She added of her age: "Which is all very well if you're ten years-old. But I'm not ten years-old! So I've got to make 55 cheese and bacon scones."

The Royal Family later tweeted: "The Countess' scones were later delivered to @TheHopeHub Camberley, a charity supporting homeless people in Surrey. Well done to everyone who has taken part in some marvellous #ActYourAge challenges!"

https://twitter.com/Royal...shot-park-baking-video%2F

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."

Theodore Roosevelt
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2164 on: November 15, 2020, 10:49:28 PM »

Sophie is a great asset to the RF. She's always well dressed and calm, no horse laughing or flashing. I didn't like her at all at first but she has grown on me. Edward OTOH, I just can't be a fan. I can't pin point why, he just irritates me. 
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2165 on: November 16, 2020, 01:17:14 AM »

Sophie is a great asset to the RF. She's always well dressed and calm, no horse laughing or flashing. I didn't like her at all at first but she has grown on me. Edward OTOH, I just can't be a fan. I can't pin point why, he just irritates me. 

He out kicked his coverage with her.
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: