Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 552 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« on: April 09, 2019, 10:17:58 AM »

The soap opera called 'Brexit'.

It is going on now for at least 2 years, and still GB is apparently going nowhere.

Insecurity not only for the people, but also for companies, institutes, etc. at both sides of the pond. Several have already moved (parts) to the European mainland from GB.

LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 10:24:18 AM »

It has divided the country in a way that nothing has done before. very sad  Cry not sure where it will end,
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 10:31:46 AM »

It has divided the country in a way that nothing has done before. very sad  Cry not sure where it will end,

Good luck.

It seems to me that many of the original players in the game have withdrawn quickly after the original referendum. IMO it is easy to say yes or no to the Brexit, but wondering if people were sufficient informed about the consequences. Currently it comes across as the Brits want all the pro's form their former cooperation with in the EU, but are not well aware of the con's. A kind of cherry picking….
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 10:38:32 AM »

True, but people have voted/decided. What has happened?
If the opposition is not OK with May propositions, they should take down the government and take care of the situation then
Sorry but it's confusing all this impasse, when they decided to Brexit, they didn't thought of consequences(economic/irish border/etc)?
So sad doing this to a country, it was probably better leave it as it was  Sad

Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 10:55:11 AM »

If the opposition is not OK with May propositions, they should take down the government and take care of the situation then
Sorry but it's confusing all this impasse, when they decided to Brexit, they didn't thought of consequences(economic/irish border/etc)?

I have come to understand that calculating the economic/political/Irish border/expats effects was of minor importance at the time.

The UK will survive this, but will come out more divided and a lot poorer (well, the plebs of course).

I have bought popcorn in bulk to see what happens with the elections for the European Parliamant that have to be held in all EU member states in May 2019. If the UK is still in (and I have no reason to believe they will have agreed to be out by then), they have to call these elections.  I wonder if this is still obligatory if a general election is called before. Will there be another referendum? I wonder what will happen if May is kicked out without elections and Boris Fluffhair gets to play PM. Or Rees-Moggy.

See? Lots of popcorn needed.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 11:10:33 AM »

I have come to understand that calculating the economic/political/Irish border/expats effects was of minor importance at the time.

The UK will survive this, but will come out more divided and a lot poorer (well, the plebs of course).

I have bought popcorn in bulk to see what happens with the elections for the European Parliamant that have to be held in all EU member states in May 2019. If the UK is still in (and I have no reason to believe they will have agreed to be out by then), they have to call these elections.  I wonder if this is still obligatory if a general election is called before. Will there be another referendum? I wonder what will happen if May is kicked out without elections and Boris Fluffhair gets to play PM. Or Rees-Moggy.

See? Lots of popcorn needed.

A very good description of Boris Johnson  Laugh bounce
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: