Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duke Jean  (Read 32403 times)
CindyM

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: May 04, 2019, 05:14:16 PM »

It looks a very dignified service. And I have to say, Stephanie looks rather radiant and beautiful.
Note- Tessy has updated her Instagram story in the last ten minutes or so  Nono

What row is Tessy in?

I'm not sure what row she was in, but she was close enough to get a snap of the casket going through!   Ranting   Real mad   Nono

I think she was at the very back of the church where there’s tv monitors so people at the back can see what’s going on at front. Notice her pics are blurry, most likely due to being taken at the tv monitor. Her picture of the casket going through, there’s no way she’s sitting ahead of GC & Juan Carlos since they’re already sitting on the front row.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: May 04, 2019, 05:14:59 PM »

Alex and Seb

They both look so sad, it must be hard to have the whole world watching you in such a sad moment
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: May 04, 2019, 05:22:29 PM »

Tessy insulted the whole grand ducal family several times on her instagram, so no wonder they did not include her. Her boys are old enough to live at a boarding school, so she clearly isn't their main care giver and was not needed at the funeral. The boys had their father and their uncles/aunts, so no need for Tessy. I guess they would have invited her to go with the family if she had treated the family better. She even made the funeral about herself on her instagram, there was no need to post what she posted. There was also no need for her posting pictures of herself dancing happily when everybody knew that GD Jean was dying. So in my opinion, Tessy is the bad one here, not the grand ducal family. They are not arrogant, they just didn't want Tessy to pose during the funeral or during the funeral procession. They didn't deny her access to the funeral, she just had to sit with the public because she isn't a family member any longer.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: May 04, 2019, 05:29:33 PM »

Tessy insulted the whole grand ducal family several times on her instagram, so no wonder they did not include her. Her boys are old enough to live at a boarding school, so she clearly isn't their main care giver and was not needed at the funeral. The boys had their father and their uncles/aunts, so no need for Tessy. I guess they would have invited her to go with the family if she had treated the family better. She even made the funeral about herself on her instagram, there was no need to post what she posted. There was also no need for her posting pictures of herself dancing happily when everybody knew that GD Jean was dying. So in my opinion, Tessy is the bad one here, not the grand ducal family. They are not arrogant, they just didn't want Tessy to pose during the funeral or during the funeral procession. They didn't deny her access to the funeral, she just had to sit with the public because she isn't a family member any longer.

Star exactly!

I am not sure how many times over the past few years I said that she reached a new low and there's no lower low, but here we are - posting this funeral on her insta. unbelievable.

That was a sad but very dignified service. I was really heartbroken to see the beautiful kids of Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein. They really looked devastated to lose their grandfather.
MrsMeli

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: May 04, 2019, 05:48:47 PM »

Totally agree. Tessy comes across as tone-deaf, insensitive, self-absorbed and tacky. Not only did she - almost instantly - upload onto her instagram those pictures of the casket (along with the gratuitous, overly filtered pouty selfie) she is also posting, or reposting, to her Instagram stories various totally unrelated (to her, as far as I am aware) pictures of invited guests - with hashtags like #royal 😬🙄
She’s so tasteless. This for me is a new low. Didn’t she chastise some innocent commentator the other day on social media for intruding on ‘private family matters’? I guess she’s absolutely desperate to make it appear that she was there, as an invited guest, mingling with the royals, hence all the strange reposted pictures which are clearly not even her own. She must have hated that she had to sit at the back with the rest of the public and is frantically trying to disguise that fact - pathetic.
cowgrrl

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: May 04, 2019, 07:52:49 PM »

Did the United States send anyone?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: May 04, 2019, 07:55:08 PM »

After the funeral, a reception was held at the Grand Ducal Palace

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: May 04, 2019, 08:05:35 PM »

The Habsburgs

Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: May 04, 2019, 08:10:50 PM »

Thanks a lot for the pictures, LA. It is nice of them to show these images inside the palace.
That's Tatiana Radziwill sitting next to Q Margrethe? Very tender image of P. Astrid and her husband. Q. Mathilde looks very pretty and CP Stephanie better than this morning.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: May 04, 2019, 08:22:39 PM »

Its heartwarming to see so many royals came to pay their last respects for Grand Duke Jean. Elisabeth of Belgium has become such a young lady and it was good to see her also there. Its sad how frail Juan Carlos, Albert II, Paola of Belgium look  Cry
Tessy posting selfie from the funeral...I simply have no words. If she had any feeling for Grand Duke she would have understood how inappropriate, tastless and pathetic it was!
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: May 04, 2019, 08:45:54 PM »

A dignified sendoff for a dignified man.  Smiley
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: May 04, 2019, 09:05:06 PM »

I think Stephanie looks very pretty today. But I'm kinda shocked how old Harald, Paola and Albert look. I know they are in their 80s, but still.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: May 04, 2019, 09:12:35 PM »

Wow, Harald looks fragile. Sorry to see that.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: May 04, 2019, 09:12:53 PM »

I think Stephanie looks very pretty today. But I'm kinda shocked how old Harald, Paola and Albert look. I know they are in their 80s, but still.

Juan Carlos wasn't looking too pert, either.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: May 04, 2019, 09:36:19 PM »

A sad, solemn event. I was supposed MT didn't wear a hat, and Caire never seems quite correctly dressed for any event she's at, but small points.

Tessy was Tessy, but at least she didn't leap on the coffin or twirl in the font, and the boys got to be with their dad at this time.

Sad that we only really see Stef at funerals nowadays. She seems so unhappy.

Currently visualizing my highest self
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: