Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duke Jean  (Read 32404 times)
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: May 04, 2019, 10:59:37 PM »

I think Stephanie looks very pretty today. But I'm kinda shocked how old Harald, Paola and Albert look. I know they are in their 80s, but still.

Juan Carlos wasn't looking too pert, either.
His mobility problems are obvious.QS is certainly strong and agile,walking upright  and firm.
Bunnyette

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: May 04, 2019, 11:18:49 PM »

Totally agree. Tessy comes across as tone-deaf, insensitive, self-absorbed and tacky. Not only did she - almost instantly - upload onto her instagram those pictures of the casket (along with the gratuitous, overly filtered pouty selfie) she is also posting, or reposting, to her Instagram stories various totally unrelated (to her, as far as I am aware) pictures of invited guests - with hashtags like #royal 😬🙄
She’s so tasteless. This for me is a new low. Didn’t she chastise some innocent commentator the other day on social media for intruding on ‘private family matters’? I guess she’s absolutely desperate to make it appear that she was there, as an invited guest, mingling with the royals, hence all the strange reposted pictures which are clearly not even her own. She must have hated that she had to sit at the back with the rest of the public and is frantically trying to disguise that fact - pathetic.

Yes I agree, however looks like the funeral photos are gone from her instagram...
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: May 05, 2019, 08:22:11 AM »

For any Dishers interested in Royal Jewels - or at least those worn by members (or pretenders to extinct "thrones") of such families - The Court Jeweller has put up the first of several posts of what the attendees at GD Jean's funeral were sporting. Lots of pearls with diamond accents and other choices. Waiting to see the next posts before deciding which IMO is the standout - so far Marie Astrid's earrings are of interest.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: May 05, 2019, 10:39:57 AM »

Could you post a link? Smiley I’m interested!

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: May 05, 2019, 10:41:57 AM »

After OosS went into hiatus, that's the to-go page for royal jewels:

http://www.thecourtjeweller.com
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: May 05, 2019, 07:14:53 PM »

Wort.lu has the whole ceremony and the arrival and departure of the guests as videos
https://www.wort.lu/de/lo...-5ccef37ada2cc1784e3437a7
royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: May 05, 2019, 07:25:39 PM »

Who are the representatives from the Netherlands? I haven't seen any photos ?
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: May 05, 2019, 07:28:53 PM »

PRincess Beatrix
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 07:37:39 PM by Trier1 » Logged
royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: May 05, 2019, 07:37:42 PM »

PRincess Beatrix

Oh yes...sorry for my confusion Blush
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: May 05, 2019, 09:37:27 PM »

I like to think that GDJ's last act of kindness and diplomacy was to ensure none of the world royals had to even consider going to Thailand this weekend.

Currently visualizing my highest self
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: May 05, 2019, 10:13:45 PM »

I like to think that GDJ's last act of kindness and diplomacy was to ensure none of the world royals had to even consider going to Thailand this weekend.
Star Excellent !  Cool

LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: May 05, 2019, 10:21:53 PM »

Laughing

Excellent. I've decided to believe that it's true.  Grin
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: May 06, 2019, 02:52:24 AM »

I want to make clear that I am in no way criticising a child, but I wonder what the thought was being Gabriel (?) wearing a blue suit? I don't mind dark suits and am Liberal to the idea of not wearing black to funerals, but to me it just stands out on the photographs? Tessy making herself known by dressing her youngest, and legitimate, child in a colour thst will stand out?
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: May 06, 2019, 05:21:48 AM »

Tessy insulted the whole grand ducal family several times on her instagram, so no wonder they did not include her. Her boys are old enough to live at a boarding school, so she clearly isn't their main care giver and was not needed at the funeral. The boys had their father and their uncles/aunts, so no need for Tessy. I guess they would have invited her to go with the family if she had treated the family better. She even made the funeral about herself on her instagram, there was no need to post what she posted. There was also no need for her posting pictures of herself dancing happily when everybody knew that GD Jean was dying. So in my opinion, Tessy is the bad one here, not the grand ducal family. They are not arrogant, they just didn't want Tessy to pose during the funeral or during the funeral procession. They didn't deny her access to the funeral, she just had to sit with the public because she isn't a family member any longer.

I don't have anything to add at this time, I just wanted to say how nice it is to have you back posting Trier1, very nice indeed! Hug
I missed you, especially when Tess the Mess was at her peak a few months ago.

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: May 06, 2019, 10:48:20 AM »

The Habsburgs

IMO Marie-Christine is looking more and more like her mother with time.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: