Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duke Jean  (Read 29035 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: May 06, 2019, 11:16:51 AM »

Wow, IMO in this picture countess Olympia of Arco-Zinneberg looks much older then fiancé prince Jean-Christoph Napoleon.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: May 06, 2019, 11:21:41 AM »

A nice tribute to the late Grand duke Jean!

When looking at the pictures and the guest lists, there is a large showing up of royalty (both from reigning houses as former reigning) and nobility. Off course many of them are related in one way or another.

The following are prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma, Duke of Parma and his wife Annemarie:

Present as Jean was also a prince of Bourbon-Parma, through his father prince Félix of Bourbon-Parma. The father of Carlos, deceased prince Carlos-Hugo, was a 1st cousin of Jean.
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: May 06, 2019, 08:54:31 PM »

Wow, IMO in this picture countess Olympia of Arco-Zinneberg looks much older then fiancé prince Jean-Christoph Napoleon.
I've had a look at some of her photos and she looks like a different person. I guess she is the taller one on the left.
https://media.gettyimages...ure-id451745616?s=612x612
royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: May 06, 2019, 09:09:01 PM »

I've had a look at some of her photos and she looks like a different person. I guess she is the taller one on the left.

Who is she ?  Shocked
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: May 06, 2019, 09:19:36 PM »

Who is she ?  Shocked

As said: countess Olympia von und zu Arco-Zinneberg, the fiacée of princ Jean-Cristoph Napoleon

https://www.gala.de/royal...ich-verlobt-22028660.html

Through her mother she is a niece of Lorenz of Austria d'Este, prince of Belgium  (husband of princess Astrid of Belgium)
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: May 06, 2019, 10:45:56 PM »

She has  a certain likeness with some ancestors. I'll post them at the Vintage Pictures of Royalty thread.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: May 08, 2019, 11:08:25 PM »

L'essentiel published some pics from the family crypt.

LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: May 08, 2019, 11:12:29 PM »

The cryipt is beautiful.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: May 15, 2019, 06:24:49 PM »

The Lux government plans to errect a monument to honour GD Jean. They haven't decided on the place yet, so it will be interesting to see what they plan and where it will end up.
gem

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: May 29, 2019, 05:10:03 PM »

L'essentiel published some pics from the family crypt.

https://youtu.be/dxPNewCVGzY
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: June 08, 2019, 08:22:34 PM »

Today was the 6 week mass for GD Jean. Not many pics yet but it looked as if a lot of family members missed the event  Thumb down  Nono. It is a long weekend, so no excuse at all for the ones who did not attend. I did see Henri, MT, MA, Margaretha, her husband, Jean and a few of the grandchildren but none of Henri's children. His brother Jean looked horrible, he seems to have aged a lot during the last months. The mass was open to the general public, so everybody could attend.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: June 09, 2019, 12:13:28 AM »

Now let me guess: None of the Lux kids were there.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: June 09, 2019, 12:26:41 AM »

RTL only mentioned Henri, MT, MA, MArgaretha, her hubby, Jean and some grandchildren (no names but you can see them next to Jean). They usually mention it whenever Gui and Linus attend things, so I guess it is safe to say that the heir and his wife didn't bother to show up. BTW, this is not the first time that Gui and Linus didn't attend events that were honouring past grand dukes/grand duchesses. I also wonder why Henri's brother Guillaume didn't turn up, it was a weekend, so he clearly didn't have to work. The same goes for the rest of the grandchildren (minus the 4 who turned up), none of them has a valid excuse to miss this. They were also not sitting on the other side of the aisle because the chamber president and his wife (?) were sitting there. From the pics and the newspaper articles that were published so far, one gets the impression that both Guis, Linus, the rest of Henri's children, the Korns and several other grandchildren did not attend.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: June 10, 2019, 06:17:19 PM »

Now let me guess: None of the Lux kids were there.

Lazy bunch of bums

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: June 12, 2019, 03:57:32 PM »

Damn! Lux royals can be even more lazy than UK youngesters Crazy

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: