Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kingsday 2019  (Read 6540 times)
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2019, 06:01:50 PM »

https://www.ecestaticos.c...c3a/imagen-sin-titulo.jpg
https://www.ecestaticos.c...775/imagen-sin-titulo.jpg
https://www.ecestaticos.c...6fb/imagen-sin-titulo.jpg
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2019, 06:07:59 PM »

How grown up the girls are. And all of them with different personalities. Fashionwise I like the more modest Ariane best.

Alexia totally looks like her mother in these pictures. They even have the same smile. She's going to be the family beauty.

Amalia meanwhile she become more serious, which also coincidences with her future role as oldest sister and future queen.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2019, 06:09:52 PM »

How grown up the girls are. And all of them with different personalities. Fashionwise I like the more modest Ariane best.

Alexia totally looks like her mother in these pictures. They even have the same smile. She's going to be the family beauty.

Amalia meanwhile she become more serious, which also coincidences with her future role as oldest sister and future queen.

All 3 girls look good and fine. But IMO Alexia comes across older then she really is
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2019, 06:19:19 PM »

All 3 girls look good and fine. But IMO Alexia comes across older then she really is

True, but I think that's often the case with second born daughters. They want to be treated older (like their older sister) and therefore dress more mature to compensate the age difference.

It's a bit like 15 years old's using more makeup to look older, while ten years later everyone uses it to look younger.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2019, 06:29:55 PM »

LOL, yes, it's linen - but looks as coarse as burlap.
The outfit looks nice overall, although I spot two crimes: culottes AND plastic shoes ...

I for one find the most interesting piece Wax' tie. Modekoninginmaxima.nl says it's Ferragamo, and while looking
totally normal from afar - the pattern is all tiny hearts:

I just can't move beyond the potato sack culottes. She almost pulls it off, but, you know, culottes. They are a crime against women.

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2019, 07:07:48 PM »

I love Amalia's coat. A lot.
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2019, 07:15:27 PM »

Alexia seems to have a habit of getting in the centre of things. I guess Amalia is not too fussed as she is going to have years of being photographed when shes Queen.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2019, 07:24:14 PM »

It's always nice to see all of them, the girls grow up nicely!
I like that finally they don't have to dress them all the same way. Especially Amalia, she's too old for mtchy-matchy outfits with her sisters.
Alexia's dress would be better for an older woman, it's too much for her.

Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2019, 07:40:22 PM »

W-A tie with hearts 
Maxima's hair look gorgeous but her outfit...by Natan...  Huh? Too wrinkly and odd.
Amalia looks so grown-up, even wearing high heels. Don't like the print of her dress. Alexia is mini-Maxima. Very eyecatching in red. Ariane in blue looked very pretty.
LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2019, 07:59:32 PM »

It looks like verybody had fun.

Amelia is all grown up, not a little girl anymore. Alexia in a clone of her mother.

I don't like Maxima's pants being all wrinkled, but I love that hat. So  :thumbu.
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2019, 09:12:50 PM »

Lovely family. there is a warmth and closeness that you can't fake. The girls look happy, Maxima is always radiant (although those culottes are really ugly - she just transcends whatever horrors Natan has in store for her :-D ) and I LOVE how the King is bursting with pride.

I saw the picture on the German news site Tagesschau and immediately came here to participate in the sugar party ;-)

Lucky Dutch neighbours!
ElisaRose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2019, 09:45:22 PM »

All look good and you can see that they are a close knit family. For me Amalia is the star, her presence is controlled, strong, introvert, intelligent, intellectual even, no showbizz but natural charm... yes, I can see the future queen shine through, and she is only 15. She reminds me of the other strong European queens such as LizII and Beatrix, and as I am partly dutch this pleases me greatly.  Icecream

"I always had a dread of becoming a passenger in life. HRH The Princess Margaret
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2019, 03:06:01 AM »

The optimist in me is saying that Maxima wore such a plain and unsuiting outfit to not detract attention from Wax and the kids, but I'm not so sure!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2019, 11:12:59 AM »

https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/...1BF3_mCTnKJr6gv9A6DHchnds

Amalia : I don't want to show a show version of myself....
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2019, 12:19:06 PM »

« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 12:24:58 PM by Principessa » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: