Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Itís a Boy!  (Read 91065 times)
tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2019, 09:24:49 AM »

I do believe the way they are treating the Royal reporters is unprofessional. They need the press and having s good relationship would be beneficial to both sides.
This cloak and dagger nonsense is stupid. For the most part, the public want to know the baby is here and healthy and what itís name is. Not taking part in the Ďtraditionsí (such as doctors names on the easel etc) just seems a bit juvenile.
lizzie78

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: May 08, 2019, 09:44:56 AM »

I just think the way they went about trying to not draw attention is drawing even more attention. That may be what MEghan is looking for in my opinion  Halo
Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: May 08, 2019, 09:51:50 AM »

Well before all of this one could dismiss the whole "going rogue" thing as made up shit stirring by Meghan haters. You can't do that now!

The palace was clearly out of the loop with what was happening from start to finish. The Sussexes doing their own thing, being all "celebrity modern," and the palace desperately trying to play catch up and keep the old traditional way going and miserably failing. Announcing she was in labor then suddenly stating the baby was born barely an hour later. The announcement on the official Sussex instagram made two hours before the official easel board was placed in front of BP. The announcement on the easel all typed up with no doctor's signature or human handwriting seems to indicate the palace was told over the phone the facts and didn't witness any of it themselves.

Honestly if the Sussexes want to do their own thing then the palace should just totally cut the cord. Strip them of their titles and everything given to them and tell them don't let the door hit them on the way out. The palace looked beyond pathetic, foolish and totally out of touch. A complete embarrassment!  

You are so right.  YesYes
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: May 08, 2019, 10:39:47 AM »

So will we see the first picture(s) of the little boy today or tomorrow?

Tomato, congratulations on your 100th post and Lord Gin, congratulations on your 500th post  Champagne
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: May 08, 2019, 10:41:50 AM »

The photocall is today.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: May 08, 2019, 11:00:04 AM »

Iím probably in the minority for this, but I feel like itís been handled well all things considered. Weíve could have gotten a small announcement that the baby was here and then not see him until his christening (if that).

I just feel icky about saying people are entitled to the photos/access of a newborn. Itís not like he got to choose his parents or family.
Katarinka

Baby Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: May 08, 2019, 11:02:19 AM »

Was there ever announcement of time the photocall suppouse to happen?  Beer
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: May 08, 2019, 11:03:58 AM »

Was there ever announcement of time the photocall suppouse to happen?  Beer

Iím going to assume about 8am Eastern US Time?
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: May 08, 2019, 11:05:24 AM »

The photocall is today.

Ahh, thanks  Thumb up
KeepingUpApp...

Baby Member

Slovenia Slovenia

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: May 08, 2019, 11:15:20 AM »

Well I have to admit I am really happy I am not a citizen of United Kingdom or any other Commonwealth country that is paying for this farce.

I do wish this child a happy life but with media hungry/exploitative mum and a father with some serious (mommy) issues the prospects are it will grow up being a) media prop, b) frustration "healer". But of course I do hope something will change in his parents and they will start acting as sensible and responsible adults and parents.

And may I just add that I really hope they will be stripped of royal priviledges and let to live "the normal" life that they obviously crave so much.  Banana

lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: May 08, 2019, 11:17:11 AM »

I do believe the way they are treating the Royal reporters is unprofessional. They need the press and having s good relationship would be beneficial to both sides.
This cloak and dagger nonsense is stupid. For the most part, the public want to know the baby is here and healthy and what itís name is. Not taking part in the Ďtraditionsí (such as doctors names on the easel etc) just seems a bit juvenile.

Professional goes both ways though, the RRs do not have clean hands in this situation at all and they still donít from the way theyíre behaving now.  Ill take Harryís wonderful, genuine interview any day over two people standing on some steps for ten minutes and saying nothing, then waving and disappearing for six months.
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: May 08, 2019, 11:19:18 AM »

I just think the way they went about trying to not draw attention is drawing even more attention. That may be what MEghan is looking for in my opinion  Halo

Given who they are no matter what they said or did they would be dragged for it, they might as well do it the way they want.  Itís not as though theyíve refused to give any information at all or are hiding the baby away, we know all we need to know and today we get to see pictures.  No one can explain to me why itís so important to know the name of the person who delivered him or the exact location, it changes nothing. 
Versailles

Baby Member

Norway Norway

Queen of the castle.

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: May 08, 2019, 12:00:39 PM »

Meghan dumps people once they are no longer useful.  Those that are dumped fire back.  It's an awful way to live.  Just be kind to all.  It's not hard.  You can never have enough people who love you.
Let's hope she finds a way to avoid putting all that into their offspring, otherwise it's a "Mummy Dearest Scenario" on the making.  Secret

So this is a true story, happened I think in Carinthia a few years ago (case is still going on): Two parents had a daughter and well were obviously in love with Social Media promoting themselves and promoting their daughter...posting nude baby photos and everything...well you know.

Now, daughter turned 14, saw the pictures and told parents to remove them since it's privacy invasion.

And what did the parents do? Remove them? Of course not. The father came up with: But we only have about thirty friends on FB and others can't see the photos. For once it'd be enough that those thirty could see them and second: The good man obviously never heard of photo sharing etc.

The daughter then went to court. I believe the parents were to remove the photos, but have heard nothing further.

So Meghan with her love for attention should take not, as it can backfire from the most unseen directions.

While I agree with you, I am also pragmatic. A couple of years ago. Lets be kind, and say 2017. The girl was then 14, and the pics are from when she was a baby. That makes it at the very latest, 2004.

What types of social media existed in 2004, and still exist today? (As it must be, since the girl know of the pictures)

Facebook was launched in September 2006, btw.

Norwegian wife, and mother of four.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: May 08, 2019, 12:02:42 PM »

Given who they are no matter what they said or did they would be dragged for it, they might as well do it the way they want.  It’s not as though they’ve refused to give any information at all or are hiding the baby away, we know all we need to know and today we get to see pictures.  No one can explain to me why it’s so important to know the name of the person who delivered him or the exact location, it changes nothing. 

Well on the basis that the UK taxpayer funds them and the circus that goes with them then an appropriate handling of "PR" would go with that. I don't care who the medical staff were - if they want a "private life" which Imelda sure does not - then Harry can pay for the next 100 years of his family with no assistance. Oh and I don't expect my country to pay for the next "babymoon" - that is just a wannabe pap stroll US style - well I guess she wanted to be famous there but did not get it there -Don't come back - we will not miss you
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: May 08, 2019, 12:25:58 PM »

Play stupid games.  Win stupid prizes.

These two overcomplicate everything and then, when it falls down, they get critiqued for it.

It's called life.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: