Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - News & Events 2019  (Read 177768 times)
Hibou

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2019, 03:44:44 AM »

Harry is high on being a game changer.  A world changer.  No longer just little brother, now people pay attention to him in a way that never happened before.

However, I do think he wants privacy for his child.  I believe he is the driving force behind no title for Archie (we only have to see how often Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Sussex is shoehorned into every IG post to see how much Meghan likes titles).  But I firmly believe he's wanted a family like this for a long time.  A wife and child/ren.  It's going to take a while for him to realise that his wife is the very person betraying his privacy and that of his child.  But if he ever realises that she's behind the various leaks, and her friends running to the press etc it'll be explosive.

*lays in stores of popcorn*

Yes Harry has wanted this for a long time, and she wanted the job whereas the others not so much.  While it looks like they are refusing a title, the truth is that when Charles becomes King, little Archie automatically becomes a prince so no need for a courtesy title. Until then, poor little Archie will be used as an accessory for her PR. Just another tool in the game. Harry will never admit he's made a mistake and trying not to have history repeat itself he will not divorce. JMO.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: May 20, 2019, 05:30:28 AM »

Why shouldn't something be posted on IG for their first anniversary?  Many couples do.  Those getting married yesterday know who got married a year ago. While I think it's tacky for it to be in the news again, everyone I know had no idea who Ella is.  It was just a wedding HM was at for some reason to them.

I am far from a fan of these two but I just don't see a problem with making a nice post on IG for your first anniversary, it's huge for some people.

I didn't read anything into the posting about their 1st anniversary. I looked at it as 'fondly remembering a year ago.'

My Anglophile friend was visiting today and using my laptop to catch up on all things BRF.
She laughed out loud at the IG post saying " In my day, nobody would draw attention to their 1st anniversary simply because the wife WAS dealing with a newborn and in no mood to entertain anyone including the in-laws. And nobody was surprised that a first child was born before the 1st anniversary.  In fact it was normal. Things are very different now. It's a surprise when a 1st child is born before the 1st anniversary now because everyone waits so long before having children. This prince & his wife are in a hurry to catch up with  ... who knows!"

IMO Ella/Thomas choosing this weekend for their wedding, they had to know there would be comparison. So what. It's a popular time of year for weddings. Entirely different atmosphere at their wedding site and the news coverage. This wedding was freighted with fewer expectations and, it seemed, more authentic, spontaneous expressions of joy and happiness with the bridal couple, their parents and their wedding guests. The Sussex  IG post was peripheral to Ella & Thomas' big day.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
karma chamelion

Big Member

Henry "Hotspur" Percy

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: May 20, 2019, 06:15:50 AM »

I don't see a problem with posting about their anniversary, either. It's the 100 other times she's butted into someone else's big event (starting with Harry's tour of the Caribbean).

We are made of the love of thousands.
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: May 20, 2019, 02:26:46 PM »

They don't want privacy, far from it, Imelda needs attention like oxygen. They violate their own privacy constantly, I don't feel one ounce of pity for these two. They've played this game since the beginning, all the coy signalling and smug looks, the constant leaks to the press timed to coincide with other people's big days/news. If all they wanted was to have a private birth then they shouldn't have said anything at all other than 'it's a private matter'.
Star

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: May 20, 2019, 06:33:59 PM »

I don't see a problem with posting about their anniversary, either. It's the 100 other times she's butted into someone else's big event (starting with Harry's tour of the Caribbean).

Yes. With Never! Before! Seen! Photos!

I bet Bea and what’s his name elope to Vegas just so she can’t do it to them.
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: May 20, 2019, 07:21:23 PM »

Sussex Royal Instagram set to highlight "charities" monthly.  2 are for- profit companies.

One being a luxury yoga company that offers $$$ retreats to the Caribbean owned by her new friend who we didn't know was her friend until the NYC baby shower,  no not Gayle,  Taryn Toomey.  Taryn once was quoted saying "I’m always thinking about how to create more cash flow so I can live a life that I love."  The other,  Headspace,  is an for-profit meditation subscription.

https://www.dailymail.co....ntal-health-campaign.html

Just an update on favors exchanged via IG:

Baby2baby charity was listed as 1 of 4 charities they requested fans donate to on behalf of their then pending Archie. Jessica Alba's on the board.  And guess who spoke on the Gayle interview about how amazing and charitable Meghan is? Jessica Alba.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: May 20, 2019, 07:28:47 PM »

Sussex Royal Instagram set to highlight "charities" monthly.  2 are for- profit companies.

One being a luxury yoga company that offers $$$ retreats to the Caribbean owned by her new friend who we didn't know was her friend until the NYC baby shower,  no not Gayle,  Taryn Toomey.  Taryn once was quoted saying "I’m always thinking about how to create more cash flow so I can live a life that I love."  The other,  Headspace,  is an for-profit meditation subscription.

Baby2baby charity was listed as 1 of 4 charities they requested fans donate to on behalf of their then pending Archie. Jessica Alba's on the board.  And guess who spoke on the Gayle interview about how amazing and charitable Meghan is? Jessica Alba.

Next she tells us that all this publicity is just for the poor children/animals/whatever.
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: May 20, 2019, 08:14:50 PM »

Next she tells us that all this publicity is just for the poor children/animals/whatever.

Well she said her 4 year old dog was too old to travel,  the other broke 2 legs within weeks of move and her only visit to Meyhew she left after 25 minutes (20 minutes early) because she "finished the tour quicker than thought" so instead of 20 minutes extra of puppy time and talking to workers she was out. I think she's proven she's not a big animal lover.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2019, 08:18:26 PM »

Well she said her 4 year old dog was too old to travel,  the other broke 2 legs within weeks of move and her only visit to Meyhew she left after 25 minutes (20 minutes early) because she "finished the tour quicker than thought" so instead of 20 minutes extra of puppy time and talking to workers she was out. I think she's proven she's not a big animal lover.

Yes, I know. I was being sarcastic.
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: May 21, 2019, 01:21:46 AM »

Mike Tindall Learned About Archie's Birth on WhatsApp — Inside the Royal Family's Group Chat!
https://people.com/royals...ie-yet-whatsapp-playdate/

A very modern royal dad: Prince Harry IS changing little Archie's nappies and the prince told younger royals about the birth via WhatsApp group
https://www.dailymail.co....ttle-Archies-nappies.html

Has fatherhood brought a thinning crown? Expert claims Prince Harry's bald patch has DOUBLED in size since his wedding
https://www.dailymail.co....s-doubling-past-year.html

danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: May 27, 2019, 07:41:38 AM »

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ‘threw all-night parties’ before royal baby, neighbour claims
Jean-Pierre Jouyet heard them 'setting off fireworks at Kensington Palace'
His nearby residence’s back yard on Kensington Palace Gardens looks right into the front of Nottingham cottage, Harry and Meghan's old abode.
During a party last week, he said: “It is so quiet here now that Harry and Meghan have left.
“They used to have fireworks, soirees that would go all night, friends and family coming and going.
“Now all we see and hear is the helicopters landing. It's boring now.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/...rince-harry-parties-baby/

Victory for Harry! Prince beams as his team triumphs at the Sentebale Polo Cup in Rome - and he receives a prize from a Meghan-lookalike
New dad Prince Harry showed no signs of suffering sleepless nights today as celebrated his team's win at a polo club in Rome.
The Duke of Sussex, 36, was in the Italian capital to take part in the Sentebale ISPS Handa Polo Cup charity match.
Harry gave pal Nacho Figueras, an Argentinian polo player, a warm embrace before posing for photographs with him and his glamorous wife Delfina Blaquier.

https://www.dailymail.co....rity-polo-match-Rome.html

Prince Harry’s friend defends royal after leaving Meghan Markle and baby
The Sentebale Polo team captain told reporters: “I am a father of four and sometimes duty calls, this is 24 hours away from the house, I think he's doing just fine.
“He's a wonderful father and very present and he's here for an amazing cause so I don't see that as a problem."
https://www.express.co.uk...-polo-pictures-royal-news

lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2019, 11:53:38 AM »

I loved his reply to the reporter, I’m always a fan of anyone who puts someone in their place for asking asinine questions.  As for Harry continuing to “work” and do stuff while Meg is home with baby, life goes on, it’s a lovely dream that hubby stays by your side for weeks but it’s not always possible and not always necessary.  As with anything these two do it’s a bit irrelevant because it will all be Megs fault and she’ll get dragged whatever he does.  He seems very happy, there’s a lightness to him that we haven’t seen for a long time.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2019, 11:33:25 PM »

Ummmm....Nacho Figueras, the face of RL Polo Black, is one of THE most notorious swordsmen/man whore/womanizers on the planet. Not sure he's the best guy to be the 'face' defending H for being out playing polo while leaving the wife and baby back at the Cottage.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: May 28, 2019, 01:39:00 PM »

I can't seem to find the supposed question that the reporter asked of Nacho.  Good to see the guy defending his boss, though.  I hope some of that money raised goes to that young girl Hazmat forgot about.  Wouldn't that be awesome if he actually followed through on his promises to her.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: May 28, 2019, 01:53:37 PM »

Ummmm....Nacho Figueras, the face of RL Polo Black, is one of THE most notorious swordsmen/man whore/womanizers on the planet. Not sure he's the best guy to be the 'face' defending H for being out playing polo while leaving the wife and baby back at the Cottage.

Game changing.  Star

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: