Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - News & Events 2019  (Read 177771 times)
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2019, 01:59:26 PM »

I can't seem to find the supposed question that the reporter asked of Nacho.  Good to see the guy defending his boss, though.  I hope some of that money raised goes to that young girl Hazmat forgot about.  Wouldn't that be awesome if he actually followed through on his promises to her.

The poor girl was just good enough to boost his White Savior ego and his wannabe People's Prince image.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2019, 02:07:54 PM »

I think he probably had good intentions towards that young girl.  But good intentions don't compensate for a lack of action.  That girl has been left high and dry after being used a prop for the People's Prince.

If he didn't have the wherewithal / capacity to actually follow through, he should have his people do it.  Boy has a Stroppy Letter Writing Squad.  He could start a Follow Up on Harry's Promises squad.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2019, 04:49:29 PM »

I think he probably had good intentions towards that young girl.  But good intentions don't compensate for a lack of action.  That girl has been left high and dry after being used a prop for the People's Prince.

If he didn't have the wherewithal / capacity to actually follow through, he should have his people do it.  Boy has a Stroppy Letter Writing Squad.  He could start a Follow Up on Harry's Promises squad.

That requires more forethought than Handbag is capable of.

Imelda OTOH is capable of such thoughts but she is only an instagram humanitarian not an actual humanitarian.
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2019, 05:25:17 PM »

Ummmm....Nacho Figueras, the face of RL Polo Black, is one of THE most notorious swordsmen/man whore/womanizers on the planet. Not sure he's the best guy to be the 'face' defending H for being out playing polo while leaving the wife and baby back at the Cottage.

Itís not that he defended Harry, there was nothing to defend, itís someone finally answering the ridiculous questions with the contempt they deserve.
Lady Liebe

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2019, 05:37:36 PM »

I never thought he would handle it himself. I thought it would get done because he had the staff that would make sure it did.

Do what you can, where you are, with what youíve got.   Teddy Roosevelt
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2019, 09:54:26 PM »

Ummmm....Nacho Figueras, the face of RL Polo Black, is one of THE most notorious swordsmen/man whore/womanizers on the planet. Not sure he's the best guy to be the 'face' defending H for being out playing polo while leaving the wife and baby back at the Cottage.

Itís not that he defended Harry, there was nothing to defend, itís someone finally answering the ridiculous questions with the contempt they deserve.

Asking men how they balance fatherhood and work is an excellent question, in my opinion.  It reflects a societal shift that men have a vital role to play in the raising of their children and that - unlike the old days, where fathers may have been hands off, leaving the child rearing to mothers - they should be involved.  Harry is a new father.  How he balances fatherhood and work COULD just inspire other men.

But yeah, the royals and their paid buddies should treat the press with contempt.  I'm sure that's a strategy that will work well in the long run.

Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2019, 10:36:08 PM »

Asking men how they balance fatherhood and work is an excellent question, in my opinion.  It reflects a societal shift that men have a vital role to play in the raising of their children and that - unlike the old days, where fathers may have been hands off, leaving the child rearing to mothers - they should be involved.  Harry is a new father.  How he balances fatherhood and work COULD just inspire other men.

But yeah, the royals and their paid buddies should treat the press with contempt.  I'm sure that's a strategy that will work well in the long run.

ITA but that wasn't what the question was.  It was "how does Meghan feel about him traveling with a newborn at home?"  (Paraphrased)  Ironically enough this (Polo) was the only event this month that I haven't side eyed considering all the "2 weeks of paternity leave to be a modern dad" PR.  These sorts of things are planned FAR in advance...2020 has almost certainly be scheduled and 2021 might not be but they have probably narrowed down to just a few options...heck they might even be scouting locations for 2022.

Though, Nacho was wrong about it being barely 24 hours...CC has Harry leaving Thursday morning and returning Saturday afternoon.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2019, 11:00:53 PM »

I can't imagine Harry getting stuck in with the ins and outs of taking care of a baby. I recall Kate admitting in Australia, William was rarely around when George was young, so it was hard for her. I could see Meghan singing the same tune though these women both rely on nannies to raise their kids. (I wonder how many for Doug Dumbarton.)

Imagine if a royal man stepped up and talked about fatherhood and equal parenting and doing your job as a father as opposed to just popping in for the fun once in awhile.

Not with this lot.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: May 29, 2019, 12:21:04 AM »

But yeah, the royals and their paid buddies should treat the press with contempt.  I'm sure that's a strategy that will work well in the long run.

ITA but that wasn't what the question was.  It was "how does Meghan feel about him traveling with a newborn at home?"  (Paraphrased)  Ironically enough this (Polo) was the only event this month that I haven't side eyed considering all the "2 weeks of paternity leave to be a modern dad" PR.  These sorts of things are planned FAR in advance...2020 has almost certainly be scheduled and 2021 might not be but they have probably narrowed down to just a few options...heck they might even be scouting locations for 2022.

Though, Nacho was wrong about it being barely 24 hours...CC has Harry leaving Thursday morning and returning Saturday afternoon.

The intent of the question asked is the same, and the answer could be the same.

Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2019, 12:22:21 AM »

ITA but that wasn't what the question was.  It was "how does Meghan feel about him traveling with a newborn at home?"  (Paraphrased)  Ironically enough this (Polo) was the only event this month that I haven't side eyed considering all the "2 weeks of paternity leave to be a modern dad" PR.  These sorts of things are planned FAR in advance...2020 has almost certainly be scheduled and 2021 might not be but they have probably narrowed down to just a few options...heck they might even be scouting locations for 2022.

The intent of the question asked is the same, and the answer could be the same.

True...though the wording was dreadful.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: May 29, 2019, 12:23:41 AM »

Agreed. Who gives a sh*t what Imelda thinks.  The answer is going to be focussed on bananas and game changing.

NAOTMAA

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2019, 01:19:53 AM »

Between the blink and you miss it shortness of both his trips to Rome and the one to the Netherlands barely a month ago Harry sure is letting those fumes fly  Tongue

I guess his crusade for the environment is as dedicated and strong as his crusade against poisonous social media  Crazy
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

FutureCrayonNotRoyal

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2019, 09:51:52 AM »

Between the blink and you miss it shortness of both his trips to Rome and the one to the Netherlands barely a month ago Harry sure is letting those fumes fly  Tongue

I guess his crusade for the environment is as dedicated and strong as his crusade against poisonous social media  Crazy

Hey, that was like 2 months ago!

Climate change, is a humanitarian issue not a political one, and one where weíve been far too slow in waking up to the issues and acting on the damaging impact our ways of living are having on the world.

We now have the facts, the science, the technology and the ability to save not just our planet, but ourselves.

Every forest, every river, every ocean, every coastline, every insect, every wild animal. Every blade of grass, every ray of sun and every rain drop is crucial to our survival.

Poorly thought out foundation coming soon, exact launch date tbc
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2019, 06:17:32 PM »

Harry is working alone again today. Donít remember hearing about this before?

https://www.dailymail.co....ses-suits-brave-rain.html

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2019, 09:28:28 PM »

I do hope the reporters don't ask him anything about balancing fatherhood and work.  Those are dumb questions.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: