Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - News & Events 2019  (Read 310101 times)
jolene

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1215 on: July 29, 2019, 01:41:00 AM »

Karma, I can't stand her either. You're not alone.

I like Christy Turlington and Gemma. I don't recognize most of these women other than the ones I already mentioned and Salma.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1216 on: July 29, 2019, 01:43:49 AM »

Meghan does nothing that does not benefit Meghan.

What a feminist, marrying a man for his title and to piggy-back off him using it to become the A-lister she always dreamed out.

Notice that all these game changer (lol) are left-wing celebrities for the most part. I have no problem with left-wing people or right-wing people, I just notice the choices made by Meghan. (I can't stand most of these women, like Jane Fonda, or Jameela Jamil.) No diversity of thought allowed in Meghan's woke universe!

I was just surprised at how many aren't British or from the Commonwealth. I mean only a handful are from the UK. I wouldn't expect her to put a Republican on cover in truth, but the celebrities/activists aren't really British.  That and she's interviewing Michelle Obama who did important things but again it's more American topics and American issues.  What charities is she shining a light on to help her kingdom? She is a Princess of the UK after all. Or to help the commonwealth she's ambassador to? I mean she couldn't even wear a british label to her behind the scenes photoshoot; it's Gucci.

I also find the mirror concept,  like the bananas, condescending.
tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1217 on: July 29, 2019, 01:45:58 AM »

I think that front cover is very messy, they should have done a group photo.

Ellie

Muted
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #1218 on: July 29, 2019, 01:52:38 AM »

Meghan doesn't care about the UK or Commonwealth. It's just how she got to be famous like she craved - through Harry, who happens to be a prince who won the vagina lottery.

Meghan cares about one thing: her own celebrity.

This promotes it and is about only that, in truth.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1219 on: July 29, 2019, 01:52:52 AM »

What a feminist, marrying a man for his title and to piggy-back off him using it to become the A-lister she always dreamed out.

Notice that all these game changer (lol) are left-wing celebrities for the most part. I have no problem with left-wing people or right-wing people, I just notice the choices made by Meghan. (I can't stand most of these women, like Jane Fonda, or Jameela Jamil.) No diversity of thought allowed in Meghan's woke universe!

I was just surprised at how many aren't British or from the Commonwealth. I mean only a handful are from the UK. I wouldn't expect her to put a Republican on cover in truth, but the celebrities/activists aren't really British.  That and she's interviewing Michelle Obama who did important things but again it's more American topics and American issues.  What charities is she shining a light on to help her kingdom? She is a Princess of the UK after all. Or to help the commonwealth she's ambassador to? I mean she couldn't even wear a british label to her behind the scenes photoshoot; it's Gucci.

I also find the mirror concept,  like the bananas, condescending.

Exactly what I am thinking and was about to post. How does this spotlight the UK? Are any of the patronage’s she has graciously been given by the Queen highlighted here? She is failing miserably at her job of supporting the UK and the Queen.  Thumb down
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1220 on: July 29, 2019, 02:12:49 AM »

The press release was embargoed until 22:30 but @sussexroyal posted the news a few minutes before that (probably ensuring that they got the news out before the reporters were allowed to). I didn't see any UK reporters talk about that but Dutch reporter Rick Evers is really not happy about it:

Rick Evers @RickEversRoyal
A bit cheap they published it minutes before the ‘strict embargo’
They don’t respect the press, they just behave selfish Smiley
I never crap on her. I just notice they break their own rules. So that’s quite ridiculous.

When someone answered "The press doesn't respect them, so...", he answered "So: “let’s be childish”?"

Someone else said he was a lost soul because " These people are so full of hate their souls can only be lost." and he answered "The Sussexes? Yes, so it seems. It’s rude and selfish what they do."

He's getting hate from the stans but he doesn't seem to mind https://twitter.com/RickEversRoyal/with_replies
Ellie

Muted
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #1221 on: July 29, 2019, 02:15:44 AM »

The Sussex stans now attacking a Dutch reporter? They are psychotic.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
LarLa

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1222 on: July 29, 2019, 02:18:59 AM »

Been rumored for awhile. Total vanity project. Would have been nice for a uk publication editted by a royal duchess to concentrate on uk gamechangers
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1223 on: July 29, 2019, 02:21:00 AM »

I can't stand Jane Fonda, sorry if that offends anyone.

Star   Not here - no offense!  I can still see her on the tank and for that I loath her  Dead
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1224 on: July 29, 2019, 02:26:40 AM »

The mirror.  I'm sorry, I just can't  Laughing

It's an interesting collection of people, even if there's a couple I side-eye.  But it's just not very British, or Commonwealth.

She's certainly got her own ideas about how to push herself.  And she is just loving this new-found access to the A-listers...  Wonder if it dawns on her that the women profiled came to prominence through their own achievements?  With the possible exceptions of Michelle Obama who is undeniably more famous due to her husband, but had achieved plenty in her own right before 2008; Christy Turlington who was lucky enough to have the right face or Jane Fonda who got a leg-up due to her father, but that's nit-picking.
Mary Stuart

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1225 on: July 29, 2019, 02:34:49 AM »

Dash2

Yara Shahidi is raising money for a 'charity' named after a terrorist.  Thinking

Jacinta Arden is a sitting Prime Minister. Stay out of politics.

gildinwen

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1226 on: July 29, 2019, 02:50:01 AM »

Which is why she will never leave him. Not until she has more kids and possibly 10 years under her belt. They way she's burning through the Crowns credit card makes me think she's saving that for the after the inevitable divorce
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1227 on: July 29, 2019, 03:20:05 AM »

“All walks of life”?🤔
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1228 on: July 29, 2019, 03:21:43 AM »

The Nigerian novelist was quoted saying after the Queen dies , Meghan should be head of the Commonwealth, not Charles.
SMH....
gildinwen

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1229 on: July 29, 2019, 03:42:32 AM »

The Nigerian novelist was quoted saying after the Queen dies , Meghan should be head of the Commonwealth, not Charles.
SMH....

Well no wonder Meghan likes her.....
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: