Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - News & Events 2019  (Read 165562 times)
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2019, 01:00:40 PM »

They don't want privacy, far from it, Imelda needs attention like oxygen. They violate their own privacy constantly, I don't feel one ounce of pity for these two. They've played this game since the beginning, all the coy signalling and smug looks, the constant leaks to the press timed to coincide with other people's big days/news. If all they wanted was to have a private birth then they shouldn't have said anything at all other than 'it's a private matter'.
Star
Today's IG. In case you the world didn't remember because  you were dazzled by a radiant, beaming royal bride and joyous happening, LOOK ! Front page, even in some  broadsheets -- and Hello /Hola to name a few.
gildinwen

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2019, 03:15:06 PM »

Yes I noted that too!
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2019, 03:30:07 PM »

They don't want privacy, far from it, Imelda needs attention like oxygen. They violate their own privacy constantly, I don't feel one ounce of pity for these two. They've played this game since the beginning, all the coy signalling and smug looks, the constant leaks to the press timed to coincide with other people's big days/news. If all they wanted was to have a private birth then they shouldn't have said anything at all other than 'it's a private matter'.
Star
Today's IG. In case you the world didn't remember because  you were dazzled by a radiant, beaming royal bride and joyous happening, LOOK ! Front page, even in some  broadsheets -- and Hello /Hola to name a few.

Yes if Imelda had shown up it would all have been about her .... doubt she could have done another pregnancy announcement this time. What a piece of work....
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2019, 03:36:20 PM »

In todays Daily Mail article about H&Ms wedding anniversary Instagram post, there is the following comment. It made me laugh.

Harry has lost his hair, his friends, his brother, his balls, his money and his marbles

Source: Daily Mail

I doubt Harry has paid for anything yet ... his Dad does pick up the bills .... the rest ... probably
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2019, 05:45:50 PM »

Star
Today's IG. In case you the world didn't remember because  you were dazzled by a radiant, beaming royal bride and joyous happening, LOOK ! Front page, even in some  broadsheets -- and Hello /Hola to name a few.

Star for KC, Sondra, Ellie and Lord Gin

Mr. Beaverhausen and I were watching NBC news last night looking for Preakness results and minding our own business when suddenly our ears were assaulted by a promo for the next segment : New Details from Archie’s Birth Certificate!!!!

Someone is working very hard to make sure these Dimwits are in the news constantly - no doubt on orders of said Dimwits. Privacy, as Harry says, is a four letter word.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2019, 07:03:07 PM »

Star

Star for KC, Sondra, Ellie and Lord Gin

Mr. Beaverhausen and I were watching NBC news last night looking for Preakness results and minding our own business when suddenly our ears were assaulted by a promo for the next segment : New Details from Archies Birth Certificate!!!!

Someone is working very hard to make sure these Dimwits are in the news constantly - no doubt on orders of said Dimwits. Privacy, as Harry says, is a four letter word.

Yes, Geld and Gold.
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2019, 07:22:24 PM »

Star

Why shouldn't something be posted on IG for their first anniversary?  Many couples do.  Those getting married yesterday know who got married a year ago. While I think it's tacky for it to be in the news again, everyone I know had no idea who Ella is.  It was just a wedding HM was at for some reason to them.

I am far from a fan of these two but I just don't see a problem with making a nice post on IG for your first anniversary, it's huge for some people.
Schockobaerin

Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2019, 08:23:48 PM »

Star

Why shouldn't something be posted on IG for their first anniversary?  Many couples do.  Those getting married yesterday know who got married a year ago. While I think it's tacky for it to be in the news again, everyone I know had no idea who Ella is.  It was just a wedding HM was at for some reason to them.

I am far from a fan of these two but I just don't see a problem with making a nice post on IG for your first anniversary, it's huge for some people.

I think the problem is not to post some nice pic in IG marking the aniversary, as you said, everybody do it, but this was not only a pic, but a VIDEO and unseen pictures, this movement just screams, of I WANT ATTENTION!! LOOK AT ME! There is a difference, anyway, Ellas PR published more pics of the party and knocked down the Sussexes of the first page hehehe. It was a funny Sunday, first was Kate, then Sussexes and now Ella again.. They are losing the mystique of the Monarchy with those obvious mind games, if the want want to be private, just stay private and let it go, do as you preach!
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2019, 08:36:34 PM »

Star

I think the problem is not to post some nice pic in IG marking the aniversary, as you said, everybody do it, but this was not only a pic, but a VIDEO and unseen pictures, this movement just screams, of I WANT ATTENTION!! LOOK AT ME! There is a difference, anyway, Ellas PR published more pics of the party and knocked down the Sussexes of the first page hehehe. It was a funny Sunday, first was Kate, then Sussexes and now Ella again.. They are losing the mystique of the Monarchy with those obvious mind games, if the want want to be private, just stay private and let it go, do as you preach!

The video didn't load on my phone, I thought it was just a still pic.  Yeah a bit attention grabbing.  At this rate I expect a baby picture in a few days.
Booklover

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2019, 08:37:56 PM »

Star

Maybe a first anniversary is huge but for a couple who seem to demand privacy it comes across as fake.  Thumb down
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2019, 08:49:10 PM »

This couple don't want privacy, they just want to be masters of their own PR - hence why they happily post pictures. interviews, allow friends to talk to media (who are also friends) but don't allow greater media access, they want their version of the truth to be the story, not the real truth.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2019, 10:53:59 PM »

I think the trouble here is he wants privacy.

She, of course, does not. Privacy is anathema to her.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2019, 02:25:43 AM »

I think the trouble here is he wants privacy.

She, of course, does not. Privacy is anathema to her.

I think he's drank the koolaid long ago, he's as into the attention as she is now. It makes her happy to be the center of attention, and what makes mummy happy makes her little man happy. Remember, what Meghan wants...

Thanks for the blingy Lord Gin and AB, and back atcha! Star

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2019, 02:41:47 AM »

This couple don't want privacy, they just want to be masters of their own PR - hence why they happily post pictures. interviews, allow friends to talk to media (who are also friends) but don't allow greater media access, they want their version of the truth to be the story, not the real truth.

So they are just the same as the rest of the BRF.  Grin
perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2019, 02:44:59 AM »

Harry is high on being a game changer.  A world changer.  No longer just little brother, now people pay attention to him in a way that never happened before.

However, I do think he wants privacy for his child.  I believe he is the driving force behind no title for Archie (we only have to see how often Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Sussex is shoehorned into every IG post to see how much Meghan likes titles).  But I firmly believe he's wanted a family like this for a long time.  A wife and child/ren.  It's going to take a while for him to realise that his wife is the very person betraying his privacy and that of his child.  But if he ever realises that she's behind the various leaks, and her friends running to the press etc it'll be explosive.

*lays in stores of popcorn*
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: