Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - News & Events 2019  (Read 166059 times)
perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2019, 02:56:48 AM »

Iron your darn jacket, Harry Archiesdad:

PS, am I the only one who has become pretty cynical over Mister Press Statement'n'Sulking over the past 18 months and now finds Harry just a bit creepy and needy?

It's like I said over in the W&K thread - Harry and William have shown themselves to be so arrogant and entitled over the last few years.  We're expected to love Harry's spouse because he does.  She doesn't need to earn it or be worthy of it.  But we don't love her, so he throws a major strop and stamps his foot.  And yes, creepy and needy.  A therapist's dream.  These last couple of years have not been kind to public perception of him - sure, he's gained the cray-cray stans, but he's lost a lot of those who thought he was the down-to-earth Windsor.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2019, 03:59:40 AM »

Well they do have a PR person and look wonderful that's going  Tongue

I'm sure, regardless of what the sugar press says, they do have a large staff (even a valet). Problem is the master and mistress of the house are total crap and they can only do so much. If they don't listen to the head honcho of the firm you think they'll listen to a little old valet or maid?

Or perhaps their staff hates them and are getting back at them the only way they can before they've had enough and inevitably quit. The staff likely don't last long enough and that's why everything looks so inept.

They have to have staff, there is no way Imelda or Handbag is taking out the trash. The problem is these two are so loathsome that they can't keep the staff from running for the exits. I can see the staff sabotaging them just out of spite for the 4 am phone calls and hissy fits.

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2019, 07:52:06 AM »

Well they do have a PR person and look wonderful that's going  Tongue

I'm sure, regardless of what the sugar press says, they do have a large staff (even a valet). Problem is the master and mistress of the house are total crap and they can only do so much. If they don't listen to the head honcho of the firm you think they'll listen to a little old valet or maid?

Or perhaps their staff hates them and are getting back at them the only way they can before they've had enough and inevitably quit. The staff likely don't last long enough and that's why everything looks so inept.

They have to have staff, there is no way Imelda or Handbag is taking out the trash. The problem is these two are so loathsome that they can't keep the staff from running for the exits. I can see the staff sabotaging them just out of spite for the 4 am phone calls and hissy fits.

Plus they're so special and everone loves them that basic things others humans do, is not necessary for them.

Their stans will scream whether or not their shoes are cleaned or their jackets are ironed.

The others ones are just evil meanies anyway.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2019, 02:24:34 PM »

PS, am I the only one who has become pretty cynical over Mister Press Statement'n'Sulking over the past 18 months and now finds Harry just a bit creepy and needy?

It's like I said over in the W&K thread - Harry and William have shown themselves to be so arrogant and entitled over the last few years.  We're expected to love Harry's spouse because he does.  She doesn't need to earn it or be worthy of it.  But we don't love her, so he throws a major strop and stamps his foot.  And yes, creepy and needy.  A therapist's dream.  These last couple of years have not been kind to public perception of him - sure, he's gained the cray-cray stans, but he's lost a lot of those who thought he was the down-to-earth Windsor.

Well said,Perdie.  Star

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her best— you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2019, 07:59:04 PM »

I bet a million dollars like the Cambridges they have a staff but lie about it.
Of course they do, but lying...? Isn't that information available. Not names and all for security reasons, but that is being paid by taxholders, isn't it? Or does Charles cover that as well?
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2019, 08:16:58 PM »

No, you're not.

This is the guy who cheated on his paper, remember? The guy who fell drunk into the pool in Croatia. The guy who smoked pot in his dad s basement. The one with the costume. The one who left his then girlfriend face the press at the airport for two hours or something. The one who, well, Vegas. The one who said the thing about shooting enemies is like playing on playstation. I do not understand why would people be endeared by him. He might act in a certain way, but his actions in the last fifteen-twenty years say otherwise.

Amen!
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2019, 11:15:51 PM »

Charles and the taxpayer through Charles's duchy cover staff. We found out about the Cambridges' staff eventually when they pushed that they had no staff. I'm sure the Sussexes are exactly the same.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2019, 04:38:01 PM »

He also looks like he has a load in his pants. Maybe not enough time to hit the loo before the engagement? 
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2019, 05:47:35 PM »

Charles and the taxpayer through Charles's duchy cover staff. We found out about the Cambridges' staff eventually when they pushed that they had no staff. I'm sure the Sussexes are exactly the same.
I don't give a damn about that really, but I do dislike the double standard tough. They are royalty, I don't expect either William to make his own bed, or either Catherine to do the dishes.  Secret
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2019, 05:57:17 PM »

I don't give a damn about that really, but I do dislike the double standard tough. They are royalty, I don't expect either William to make his own bed, or either Catherine to do the dishes.  Secret

I expect them to own their truth.  You don't need to announce how many staff you have, their names, and update when you have turnover...really we don't care.  But don't give us the PR BS about how you do it all yourselves.
Royaltyfan

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2019, 06:11:58 PM »

As the topics for Archies birth are closed, I'll put it here, hope that is ok.

The birth certificate has been published!!! As already rumored, he has been born at Portland Hospital
https://www.gala.de/royal...aufgetaucht-22063600.html

I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart, I am never without it... - E.E. Cummings
anneboleyn

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2019, 07:20:00 PM »

At least this puts to bed the rumors of a home birth! I'm glad she sought medical help, she was never a great candidate for a home birth.
Skirt Queen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2019, 08:54:34 PM »

The birth certificate has been published!!! As already rumored, he has been born at Portland Hospital

Their team did a good job of secretly getting them to and from the hospital without being seen by photographers/the public.
anneboleyn

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2019, 09:58:24 PM »

Their team did a good job of secretly getting them to and from the hospital without being seen by photographers/the public.

I think someone said Portland has a secret entrance for high profiled mothers.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2019, 11:45:45 PM »

LOL

https://www.dailysquib.co...eady-and-waiting.html/amp

I am at the point that I prefer the satirical news over the 'hourly real satire' coming from Frog Holler ...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: