Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - News & Events 2019  (Read 165663 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: June 11, 2019, 11:01:43 AM »

Nacho is talking a lot about his close buddy Harry these days... Obvious Pr is obvious Lolipop

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: June 11, 2019, 06:08:15 PM »

Nacho is talking a lot about his close buddy Harry these days... Obvious Pr is obvious Lolipop
And prove that their PR SUCKS  Lolipop
I mean that story of the hôtel from Nacho just show how Harry is immature spoiled and out of touch 

Lady Liebe

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: June 11, 2019, 06:28:22 PM »

Yeah, that type of ambiguity cannot exist in a system built on strict hierarchy. How much you want to bet that Megz is like a horrible boss who one minute says "oh we are really informal here, we share ideas! You can call me Meghan" and the second her status/position is threatened/she  needs an ego boost/got out of the bed the wrong side its "You need to stop being so informal and address me as HRH. And all of your ideas are terrible and mine are the best." No one can work in that sort of environment and stay mentally healthy (trust me!) and if you were staff from another Royal HH and expected finely demarcated lines and expectations of behavior on both sides of that line, this would be a mess.

Wonder if Harry is the recipent of this same sort of treatment per se.
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: June 11, 2019, 06:57:21 PM »

Maybe Harry is having a hard time dealing with falling into irrelevancy and this is his way of putting down others and raising himself up. Another rebellion Thinking

That little presentation of Charles investment as Prince of Wales earlier in the year where he was pushed to the background must have hit hard. Because until then he was always treated as equal to William and now he is not.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 07:04:19 PM by NAOTMAA » Logged
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: June 11, 2019, 08:16:34 PM »

Meeting with Nepal PM who doesn't seems mpressed at all Roll Eyes

Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: June 11, 2019, 11:21:48 PM »

Haz and his wife are traveling to Angola and Malawi later this year.

"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are planning a big tour to Africa later this year which will connect the couple with some of Harry’s greatest passions as well as those of his late mother.  Harry and Meghan plan to visit Malawi to expand the reach of his charity Sentebale into that country.  The couple will also visit Angola to highlight the continuing problems from land mines – an issue about which his mother cared passionately.  The tour will also include a visit to South Africa.  It was in Angola shortly before her death that Princess Diana walked through an active land mine area.  She was famously pictured wearing a visor and detonated a mine in front of a number international reporters.  It was a turning point in the campaign to introduce a worldwide ban on land mines – which finally happened in the months after her death.  Earlier on Tuesday, Buckingham Palace announced that Harry will attend a conference on land mines in London ahead of the tour.  The conference, next week, will focus on mine clearance in Angola, which the Palace said "the presence of land mines and remnants of the civil war render large areas of the country unsafe".  The visit will inevitably be a huge security risk for Harry and Meghan but palace officials are determined that it will go ahead.  Sentebale, the charity Prince Harry founded after his gap year in Lesotho, is expanding its Aids prevention programme into Malawi.  It already operates in Lesotho and Botswana and has helped thousands of children and orphans who suffer from – or who have lost parents from – the Aids epidemic in sub-Saharan Africa.  He launched the charity with his good friend Prince Seeiso of Lesotho.  On Tuesday night, Harry attended a gala concert at Hampton Court Palace – with Prince Seeiso - to raise money for Sentebale.  Princess Diana also helped to focus attention on the issue sitting with Sandra Tigica – who was 13-years-old at the time and had one of her legs blown off by a mine.  The charity has been looking to move into Malawi for some time.  No decision has yet been made about whether Harry and Meghan will travel with their son Archie.  Given the security and travel difficulties, it will be much discussed by the couple and palace aides before a final decision is made."

https://www.itv.com/news/...d-angola-later-this-year/
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: June 11, 2019, 11:47:51 PM »

"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are planning a big tour to Africa later this year which will connect the couple with some of Harry’s greatest passions as well as those of his late mother.  Harry and Meghan plan to visit Malawi to expand the reach of his charity Sentebale into that country.  The couple will also visit Angola to highlight the continuing problems from land mines – an issue about which his mother cared passionately.  The tour will also include a visit to South Africa.  It was in Angola shortly before her death that Princess Diana walked through an active land mine area.  She was famously pictured wearing a visor and detonated a mine in front of a number international reporters.  It was a turning point in the campaign to introduce a worldwide ban on land mines – which finally happened in the months after her death.  Earlier on Tuesday, Buckingham Palace announced that Harry will attend a conference on land mines in London ahead of the tour.  The conference, next week, will focus on mine clearance in Angola, which the Palace said "the presence of land mines and remnants of the civil war render large areas of the country unsafe".  The visit will inevitably be a huge security risk for Harry and Meghan but palace officials are determined that it will go ahead.  Sentebale, the charity Prince Harry founded after his gap year in Lesotho, is expanding its Aids prevention programme into Malawi.  It already operates in Lesotho and Botswana and has helped thousands of children and orphans who suffer from – or who have lost parents from – the Aids epidemic in sub-Saharan Africa.  He launched the charity with his good friend Prince Seeiso of Lesotho.  On Tuesday night, Harry attended a gala concert at Hampton Court Palace – with Prince Seeiso - to raise money for Sentebale.  Princess Diana also helped to focus attention on the issue sitting with Sandra Tigica – who was 13-years-old at the time and had one of her legs blown off by a mine.  The charity has been looking to move into Malawi for some time.  No decision has yet been made about whether Harry and Meghan will travel with their son Archie.  Given the security and travel difficulties, it will be much discussed by the couple and palace aides before a final decision is made."

Cue the Givenchy couture for meetings with official reps.  Cue the Dior maxis in the markets.  Cue Imelda doing all the talking ...
Ooh, this will be fun!  Cue the popcorn and gin and tonics ...  Roll Eyes
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: June 12, 2019, 12:16:49 AM »

Will Megs try and recreate some Diana poses so she can be on the international front pages which will show side by side comparisons?
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: June 12, 2019, 01:08:51 AM »

Of course she will. The Halo mine field thing was all a photo shoot posing anyway, so Meghan will have to do the same! Game changing, that.

I'm surprised Harry's still continuing work with Sentebale because his wife doesn't care about it.  Maybe AIDS/HIV is glamorous now because of Elton John's involvement for years and years, so Meghan thinks it's good for their brand.

It is good Sentebale is moving into other areas that desperately need the help - all I have read about the charity is mostly positive and the great things they have done for people, no white savior complex, no "let's show up and put a few bricks up for a school and feel good about myself," but tangible things that help these communities and people stricken by HIV.

Meghan posted about the "Ghurka's" - her mistake there with the grammar!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: June 12, 2019, 01:25:06 AM »

Cue the Givenchy couture for meetings with official reps.  Cue the Dior maxis in the markets.  Cue Imelda doing all the talking ...
Ooh, this will be fun!  Cue the popcorn and gin and tonics ...  Roll Eyes

I'll stock up on catnip for the lesbian cats and acorns for the dead squirrels, somebody warm up the Lesbaru! Supercontent

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: June 12, 2019, 01:51:05 AM »

Taking Archie would be a horrible idea.  The CDC recommends that all travelers be vaccinated for Measles and according to the CDC Malawi requires travelers to be vaccinated for Yellow Fever if they arrive from a country that has Yellow Fever (Angola is on that list).  He wouldn't be old enough to have completed all of his first year vaccines never mind MMR and Chickenpox.  The CDC also recommends vaccines for Hep A and Typhoid and that most travelers take Malaria tablets.

The NHS says that Angola also requires a Yellow Fever Vaccine.  And the NHS says that they would usually recommend Diphtheria vaccines.  Also like the CDC the NHS recommends Hep A, Typhoid, and Malaria.

And this is to say nothing about the massive security and logistical operation for even just the adults never mind an infant, his entourage, and their needs.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: June 12, 2019, 02:01:03 AM »

But what Meghan wants...

She went to Fiji despite Zika, I don't see it as important to her. And the security risks will just be an excuse for her to leave events early (especially events involving peasants and limited photo ops) to head back to the resort to hide. Just another holi-tour.

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: June 12, 2019, 02:05:14 AM »

Too bad cause that would pretty much mean missing out on the money shot of her walking down the plane steps holding Archie.

She's got a choice then. Leave her less then one year old son at home (will Dora go back to the UK then to watch him?) so she can travel across the globe with her husband to play Diana or stay home and be mother to her child. Is it really essential for her to be on this trip?  
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: June 12, 2019, 02:05:53 AM »

I think she'd choose the holitour over the baby, whereas I could see Harry choosing baby over the tour.

I think they will have some big decisions to make which will make or break the marriage, if she doesn't run away first.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Lady Liebe

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: June 12, 2019, 02:28:47 AM »

Too bad cause that would pretty much mean missing out on the money shot of her walking down the plane steps holding Archie.

She's got a choice then. Leave her less then one year old son at home (will Dora go back to the UK then to watch him?) so she can travel across the globe with her husband to play Diana or stay home and be mother to her child. Is it really essential for her to be on this trip? 

I really think this should be a solo tour for Harry. If Meagan wants to go so badly, she needs to leave Archie home. If she tries to bring him, she'll be crucified - and she will deserve it. He's way too little to run the risk of this trip.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: