Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - News & Events 2019  (Read 163126 times)
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: June 12, 2019, 08:33:14 AM »

Too bad cause that would pretty much mean missing out on the money shot of her walking down the plane steps holding Archie.

She's got a choice then. Leave her less then one year old son at home (will Dora go back to the UK then to watch him?) so she can travel across the globe with her husband to play Diana or stay home and be mother to her child. Is it really essential for her to be on this trip? 

I really think this should be a solo tour for Harry. If Meagan wants to go so badly, she needs to leave Archie home. If she tries to bring him, she'll be crucified - and she will deserve it. He's way too little to run the risk of this trip.

But she's so perfect. She can do both. Or play mother Angelina and simply take Archie with her.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: June 12, 2019, 09:08:10 AM »

prince Harry looking scruffy at the Sentebale gala.

There were celebrities there and the fashion was Not Good. Does 'gala' mean something different nowadays?

James Norton, fresh from doing the saturday morning shopping

Rita Ora. I don't think they had her size in stock

Gemma Arterton, who must have dressed in the dark

Currently visualizing my highest self
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: June 12, 2019, 09:19:05 AM »

There were celebrities there and the fashion was Not Good. Does 'gala' mean something different nowadays?

Not a fan of Rita Ora’s look but at least she’s tried and made an effort. Gemma, James and Harry look like they could be meeting up for a brunch date. Smart casual doesn’t mean boring or stuffy. They all have looked well presented before so it’s such a shame that they’ve missed it this time around.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: June 12, 2019, 09:46:40 AM »

Gemma, mmmm perhaps she thought to have a nice bling, bling airy dress. But then discovered the weather wouldn't be that great. Afraid of getting a cold she decided to add a non matching ugly turtle neck sweater to it...…...
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: June 12, 2019, 11:55:21 AM »

It was not a gala event, it was a fundraising concert. The dress code was actually "casual chic", which explains the outfits we saw last nigh. 

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: June 12, 2019, 12:46:44 PM »

Its all certainly casual.

Chic on the other hand...
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: June 12, 2019, 01:12:53 PM »

Chic was optional

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: June 12, 2019, 03:01:35 PM »

Amazing. They all look like they rolled out of bed and definitely got dressed in the dark.

As for the Africa tour, I'm curious about whether or not Archie will go. Do we know how long it will be?
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: June 12, 2019, 03:11:16 PM »

It's the old Billy Joel song: you can't dress trashy 'til you spend a lot of money.

Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: June 12, 2019, 03:15:31 PM »

I'm not even sure if we have an official press release that the tour is a real thing.  The complete details won't be released for months yet.  For last fall the tour was announced in June (around the 11th), the dates were released on September 10th, and the schedule was released on October 4th...for October 16th--31st.

https://www.royal.uk/duke...ess-sussexs-autumn-tour-0
https://www.royal.uk/duke...iji-tonga-and-new-zealand

As Meghan is likely on leave until September at the earliest.  I personally wouldn't expect any further details until August/September and depending on how security feels a fair bit of information may be embargoed.
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: June 12, 2019, 03:22:44 PM »

Amazing. They all look like they rolled out of bed and definitely got dressed in the dark.

As for the Africa tour, I'm curious about whether or not Archie will go. Do we know how long it will be?

They all look sloppy or tacky.  This is a charity event,  for a great cause,  with two princes in attendance.  You'd never know it by pictures.

I'm sure Archie will go on the tour. They made a big deal about how there's no nanny.  How can they leave for a 3 country tour (at least 2 weeks Id assume, or more if the rumors that they're going to set up a post in S. Africa are correct) and leave their little boy behind so young for a long tour? Will Doria stay in Frogmore without them? Will she go with them and watch Archie while they go to events? Or will they just admit like working parents they need outside help?
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: June 12, 2019, 03:35:26 PM »

I'm not even sure if we have an official press release that the tour is a real thing.  The complete details won't be released for months yet.  For last fall the tour was announced in June (around the 11th), the dates were released on September 10th, and the schedule was released on October 4th...for October 16th--31st.

https://www.royal.uk/duke...ess-sussexs-autumn-tour-0
https://www.royal.uk/duke...iji-tonga-and-new-zealand

As Meghan is likely on leave until September at the earliest.  I personally wouldn't expect any further details until August/September and depending on how security feels a fair bit of information may be embargoed.

I doubt Megs will go on this tour.  I highly doubt places like Angola and Malawi are high on her list of places to travel and it's not like she has an ounce of f*ck to give about Sentebale.  Only Haz will go - just wait.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: June 12, 2019, 03:59:54 PM »

Whistle

NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: June 12, 2019, 05:35:00 PM »

It's the old Billy Joel song: you can't dress trashy 'til you spend a lot of money.

And as Dolly Parton said: It takes a lot of money to look this cheap!

She was talking about her plastic surgery but it still applies to these bums too Cool
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: June 12, 2019, 05:46:32 PM »

Wow, Harry well and truly has lost all that hair in the back. It seems very fast now with the hair loss...

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: