Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - News & Events 2019  (Read 61748 times)
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: June 12, 2019, 06:05:04 PM »

But it still appears very full in the front, sides and back. It looks like he's only balding in the middle on top. I think it was the monks in midevil Europe who had similar haircuts 

But it definitely looks worse then when William was losing it Crap
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: June 13, 2019, 04:01:36 PM »

And...we have a nanny!  That certainly didn't take long.

https://www.dailymail.co....ensive-NDA-agreement.html

Oh_Caroline

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: June 13, 2019, 04:04:17 PM »

Well look at that the obvious, wonder mother, doing everything without help PR was wrong.  Shocked not shocked.   Roll Eyes
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: June 13, 2019, 04:24:46 PM »

She is following Mary.

My kids won't be raised by nannies.

Goes on to hire an armada of nannies.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Princess MS

Warned
Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: June 13, 2019, 04:34:38 PM »

She is following Mary.

My kids won't be raised by nannies.

Goes on to hire an armada of nannies.

Hmm not sure who is giving the Danish kids any structure 🙃 Their father was probably looked after by the same people
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: June 14, 2019, 03:11:12 AM »

Don't all royals do this? WK did it too - we won't have nannies, oh wait, yes, we do, we have a tribe of them. Mary as well. I think the only hands on mum is probably Marie!
Oh_Caroline

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: June 14, 2019, 03:19:30 AM »

Don't all royals do this? WK did it too - we won't have nannies, oh wait, yes, we do, we have a tribe of them. Mary as well. I think the only hands on mum is probably Marie!

Just because other royals play the wonder parent PR games doesn't make it right.  Or a good idea.  Just once I'd like a royal to be honest about needing, having, and appreciating domestic help.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: June 14, 2019, 03:44:34 AM »

Oh, I agree, I'm just saying it seems to be a repeating theme through out royal households. We won't have a nanny! We're normal parents! Then it turns out they have a massive staff to cater to their every need, of course.
Lady Liebe

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: June 14, 2019, 09:23:06 AM »

Oh, I agree, I'm just saying it seems to be a repeating theme through out royal households. We won't have a nanny! We're normal parents! Then it turns out they have a massive staff to cater to their every need, of course.

It's this generation of royals, who seem to want to be all 'we're just normal everyday people'. You never heard the like out of their parents or grandparents. They would have looked cockeyed at the idea of not having a nanny.
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: June 14, 2019, 01:29:54 PM »

To be honest, this generation are more hands on than the previous one. It was obvious they have someone as both of them were at the TTC.
jnozak

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: June 14, 2019, 02:54:19 PM »

That DM article says maybe they'll release another picture for Father's Day in America. Shall we take bets on which baby body part, sans face, will be shown? I'm going with his right shoulder and his pinky.
Oh_Caroline

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: June 14, 2019, 03:01:49 PM »

That DM article says maybe they'll release another picture for Father's Day in America. Shall we take bets on which baby body part, sans face, will be shown? I'm going with his right shoulder and his pinky.

The third Sunday in June (the 16th this year) is Father's Day for a good part of the world not just the US.  But yes it will be interesting to see how much little of Archie is visible in the photo.  Need to keep interest up for the Vogue photoshoot...though reports are conflicted as to Archie's participation.
Lady Liebe

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: June 14, 2019, 03:06:08 PM »

One chubby little arm and hand.
jnozak

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: June 14, 2019, 03:06:37 PM »

The third Sunday in June (the 16th this year) is Father's Day for a good part of the world not just the US.  But yes it will be interesting to see how much little of Archie is visible in the photo.  Need to keep interest up for the Vogue photoshoot...though reports are conflicted as to Archie's participation.

I didn't know that about Father's day! I thought the article specifically called out the US, however, I am not at my best in the mornings, haha!
Oh_Caroline

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: June 14, 2019, 03:13:40 PM »

The third Sunday in June (the 16th this year) is Father's Day for a good part of the world not just the US.  But yes it will be interesting to see how much little of Archie is visible in the photo.  Need to keep interest up for the Vogue photoshoot...though reports are conflicted as to Archie's participation.

I didn't know that about Father's day! I thought the article specifically called out the US, however, I am not at my best in the mornings, haha!

No worries...they (the Sussex clan) does hold the US has more important than anything else so the press does the same.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: