Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 77   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - News & Events 2019  (Read 127679 times)
Eliza B

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #870 on: July 11, 2019, 03:27:20 PM »

Well, it's been confirmed by BP that Harry will be joined by his wife at The Lion King premiere this weekend. I'd give a star to everyone who called it but I don't have that kind of time.

If she has any sense she would wear one of the fug outfits paraded on holitours while the 2nd coming was on his way ..... but I am betting on another new French designer and an ill fitting outfit - well they almost all have been - at some point her "new" family are going to shut off the cash

Givenchy just doesn't cut it anymore.  She's been all about Dior lately.  If Chanel opens a friendly door she'll dump Dior too.

Ironically her more laid back vibe and clean lines are more represented in British fashion. Or NY fashion.

She's not really the sexy vibe of Italian,  Prada is a mess right now so they're nonsexy doesn't count and she cant pull off MiuMiu quirky. The French looks haven't done much for her, they just are there.
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #871 on: July 11, 2019, 03:30:30 PM »

Well, it's been confirmed by BP that Harry will be joined by his wife at The Lion King premiere this weekend. I'd give a star to everyone who called it but I don't have that kind of time.

Well, I for one, am shocked.  Shocked, I tell you.   Wink

If she has any sense she would wear one of the fug outfits paraded on holitours while the 2nd coming was on his way ..... but I am betting on another new French designer and an ill fitting outfit - well they almost all have been - at some point her "new" family are going to shut off the cash

Givenchy just doesn't cut it anymore.  She's been all about Dior lately.  If Chanel opens a friendly door she'll dump Dior too.

Ironically her more laid back vibe and clean lines are more represented in British fashion. Or NY fashion.

She's not really the sexy vibe of Italian,  Prada is a mess right now so they're nonsexy doesn't count and she cant pull off MiuMiu quirky. The French looks haven't done much for her, they just are there.

I can't even be bothered to care anymore.  No matter which house she chooses, the clothes will be ugly and won't fit her.  She has terrible taste in fashion and the endless parade of expensive, ugly, and ill-fitting frocks is depressing.
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #872 on: July 11, 2019, 03:52:58 PM »

Omid Scobie
Buckingham Palace confirm that Duchess Meghan will be joining Harry on the carpet for the #LionKing premiere this Sunday. And yes, @Beyonce’s people tell me that she will be attending. Expect the internet break down.

danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #873 on: July 11, 2019, 03:54:22 PM »

The Duke of Sussex attends a Commonwealth Youth roundtable at Marlborough House. || July 11th, 2019

cred.h-thesussexes

NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #874 on: July 11, 2019, 04:42:30 PM »

Omid Scobie
Buckingham Palace confirm that Duchess Meghan will be joining Harry on the carpet for the #LionKing premiere this Sunday. And yes, @Beyonce’s people tell me that she will be attending. Expect the internet break down.

"Expect the internet break down."

Sounds like Mr. Scobie have away the true agenda. Good luck with that  Tongue

As for Beyonce attending   One desperate try hard overrated phony wanting to meet another. I guess bird's of a feather got to flock together (or however the saying goes  Blush)
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #875 on: July 11, 2019, 04:44:43 PM »

The internet breaking down in the shallow end of the stan pool?

Not really concerned to be honest.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Lit Hammer in Training

Ignore
« Reply #876 on: July 11, 2019, 05:02:58 PM »

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #877 on: July 11, 2019, 05:04:08 PM »

Omid Scobie

Scobie is the worst. If there was ever a suckup to Meghan, it's him.  Roll Eyes
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #878 on: July 11, 2019, 07:05:44 PM »

LOL, we were of the opinion that Harry has nothing interesting to say there already beforehand.

The fact that press was thrown out before he started to speak seems to confirm what we thought  .

But I wonder what idea is behind this move ... no press = no bad press? Angry with the headlines on his wife in the expensive, shapeless army tent? Or her Wimbledon privacy stunt?

But if the press doesn't report any longer (what we here at RD have suggested several times), wouldn't that render the Luggages really, really & completely useless? I mean, when all their engagements are only covered on their IG, who really cares? Because opinion leaders or donators don't visit their IG. Their IG is populated with freaky sussex squad stans, royalty overwhelmed children and the megxit crowd, plus the occasional Cambridge lover/Sussex hater.

Wonder if also for the fortjcoming movie premiere, press is told to stay away ...
But that would be expecting too much consequence on Sussex' part.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #879 on: July 11, 2019, 07:07:49 PM »

Maybe he didn't want reporters inside because of, you know, privacy  Tongue

Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #880 on: July 11, 2019, 07:11:48 PM »

Oh good, I've finished season 3 of Stranger Things so I have time this weekend for good ol' mess fest this premiere promises to be!  Jumping
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #881 on: July 11, 2019, 07:23:20 PM »

LOL, we were of the opinion that Harry has nothing interesting to say there already beforehand.

The fact that press was thrown out before he started to speak seems to confirm what we thought  .

But I wonder what idea is behind this move ... no press = no bad press? Angry with the headlines on his wife in the expensive, shapeless army tent? Or her Wimbledon privacy stunt?

But if the press doesn't report any longer (what we here at RD have suggested several times), wouldn't that render the Luggages really, really & completely useless? I mean, when all their engagements are only covered on their IG, who really cares? Because opinion leaders or donators don't visit their IG. Their IG is populated with freaky sussex squad stans, royalty overwhelmed children and the megxit crowd, plus the occasional Cambridge lover/Sussex hater.

Wonder if also for the fortjcoming movie premiere, press is told to stay away ...

IMHO it was another hissy fit. Sort of a new riff on the “stroppy letter” doesn’t Palmer say they all were booted out and told they would have no quotes to report and then that changed and they were given a bread crumb. Someone jumped in front of the Sussex train to get that out to the press. Or so it appears to me. I think the best thing the press and maybe even all of us can do is starve team Sussex of oxygen. Don’t show up, don’t report on, don’t comment on anything they want put in the public. I’m going to do my part, by making this my last post on any of them. Harry, his wife, or Doug. I’m off to the Swedish threads!

Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #882 on: July 11, 2019, 07:37:50 PM »

Because they think their Instagram posts are enough to get the word out. Why bother with press? They're so "popular" they can exist outside the mainstream. They think they are grassroot-style charity warriors with Obama's charisma and a Kardashian  following. 
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #883 on: July 11, 2019, 07:40:23 PM »

They'd have to duke it out with the studio PR reps then. Guess who'd win . . . . They'd never be invited again.
Booklover

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #884 on: July 12, 2019, 01:55:33 AM »

The Duke of Sussex attends a Commonwealth Youth roundtable at Marlborough House. || July 11th, 2019

cred.h-thesussexes

That suit again!
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 77   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: