Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - News & Events 2019  (Read 118221 times)
Eliza B

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #900 on: July 12, 2019, 03:17:30 PM »

Omid Scobie
Buckingham Palace confirm that Duchess Meghan will be joining Harry on the carpet for the #LionKing premiere this Sunday. And yes, @Beyonce’s people tell me that she will be attending. Expect the internet break down.

The Beyhive meets the Meghive. Yes, I expect the internet to break as well.

This will be her first red carpet premiere since marrying him. The royals don’t do red carpets Hollywood style. They don’t stand and pose for pictures, they just walk in. The way she’s done it in the past is to extensively pose and preen and make sure she is SEEN. I am very interested to see how she and Harry handle this.

It will be the slowest walk down a red carpet in history.  The Guinness Book of Records should be on hand.

She'll get a picture of them shaking hands inside as they always line up the cast to meet and admire the "working" royals.
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #901 on: July 12, 2019, 03:19:32 PM »

I pray there will come a day when people stop thinking that when royals attend a movie premiere it should be considered working...
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #902 on: July 12, 2019, 05:41:17 PM »

Omid Scobie
Buckingham Palace confirm that Duchess Meghan will be joining Harry on the carpet for the #LionKing premiere this Sunday. And yes, @Beyonce’s people tell me that she will be attending. Expect the internet break down.

The Beyhive meets the Meghive. Yes, I expect the internet to break as well.

This will be her first red carpet premiere since marrying him. The royals don’t do red carpets Hollywood style. They don’t stand and pose for pictures, they just walk in. The way she’s done it in the past is to extensively pose and preen and make sure she is SEEN. I am very interested to see how she and Harry handle this.

The RF don’t do anywhere near as many film premiers as they used to, always used to be such an attraction to have royalty there.  

That's probably a good thing considering these days there is very little difference between a celebrity and a royal. Celebrities now do the same PR style charity work and probably bring in more money and attention to them too (Ed Sheeran does more for Kate's charity then Kate does!). And most of all the royals don't inspire the same reverence they use to and seeing them at said premiers would only highlight that. The cheering crowds only have eyes for the actors and the singers, the royals don't matter as much and as a result they look like second rate attendees.

Letting Harry and Meghan go to the "The Lion King" premier is a HUGE mistake if you ask me. At least with William and Kate there still is a very tiny little nugget of shine of royalty to them but with these two not even a glimmer. The type of press this will likely get will only look bad for the monarchy and I can see nothing good coming out of it.  

edit: Unless I missed it I'm surprised someone has yet to say, "it's the movie premier and red carpet walk she never had before."  
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 05:48:22 PM by NAOTMAA » Logged
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #903 on: July 12, 2019, 06:00:29 PM »

@fairy and FC, Scobie obviously took a random pic from BACK in time when Harry had more hair and still owned a navy suit,
but wrote that this pic is from next year.

Which just proves that Scobie is an idiot. But we knew that.

Question is: what happened to the navy suit? Fell out of grace?

tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #904 on: July 12, 2019, 07:32:19 PM »

I bet Meghan will try and engineer a photo of Bey curtsying to her.
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #905 on: July 12, 2019, 07:37:51 PM »

This is one American that wouldn't curtsy to any of them!  Just like the protection agent telling people not to take photo's,  people need to tell these losers where to get off!  The tide has turned (other than the mentally deranged stans), they should lay low, do some good works and try to eat some humble pie otherwise the take down is going to be epic

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #906 on: July 12, 2019, 08:46:49 PM »

danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #907 on: July 13, 2019, 02:32:34 AM »

Thinking Perfect for duchess of Sussex

use on the carpet for the #LionKing premiere 

CyrilSebastian

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #908 on: July 13, 2019, 03:45:52 AM »

I assume awkward attempts at posing while walking and being forced along by an irritated Harry.

Hopefully Prince Harry will not be too irritated.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #909 on: July 13, 2019, 11:05:21 AM »

Thinking Perfect for duchess of Sussex

use on the carpet for the #LionKing premiere 

That's brilliant. Laugh bounce
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #910 on: July 13, 2019, 03:36:55 PM »

Wimbledon

Hugo Boss skirt: $375
Stella McCartney bag: unknown cost
Blouse: unknown
Shoes: unknown
Earrings: previously worn
Sunglasses: previously worn
tsarinya

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #911 on: July 13, 2019, 03:38:04 PM »

At least she hasn’t got a hat on.
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #912 on: July 13, 2019, 03:40:27 PM »

I'm just surprised by how long her hair got.  Like over a foot in 5 months longer.  But it's still a thin ponytail so can't be a lot of extensions. But what do I know.
tsarinya

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #913 on: July 13, 2019, 03:43:22 PM »

Some more pictures
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 03:53:45 PM by tsarinya » Logged
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #914 on: July 13, 2019, 03:52:15 PM »

I'm just surprised by how long her hair got.  Like over a foot in 5 months longer.  But it's still a thin ponytail so can't be a lot of extensions. But what do I know.

Pregnancy can very much change hair, some people I know had dead straight hair then after pregnancy it was curly, some people's grow quicker, it could be related to that?
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: