Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Day 2019  (Read 17087 times)
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2019, 02:41:34 PM »

Thank you!!!

I also have shared this at the mother-daughter(in law) in same outfit topic. Can be removed if you not agree.

Beer

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2019, 02:42:14 PM »

I think they looked rather good, especially in comparison with experiences before. In the latest pictures you can really see the difference in shoulder height of Stephanie.

I thought Alex looked very lovely (in MTs dress). It suited her.

I assume you are right. I was looking for a picuture of MT in the dress, but I haven't found it yet.

Princess Alexandra at the wedding of Princess Marie-Gabrielle and MT in 1980's

Thanks!
So obviously they altered it. Though the red skirt fits better to the rest.
Pulsatilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2019, 02:43:25 PM »

The only thing this lot could successfully fight is good health.  Gui looks like he has moist hands.

Mouth breathers. The lot of them.

Laughing I still have to wait to give you a star, but it is on my to-do-list. They are all bizarre but somehow entertaining.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2019, 02:50:20 PM »

Freethespoon is a master in giving comments!!
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2019, 02:51:21 PM »

does anyone else think Linus is not wearing a bra and her girls are squished and flattened under that red frock?  Blink

G Smiley

I thought the same thing, Geta.  But it looks like her undergarments are doing the squishing. Still not a good look.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2019, 02:54:01 PM »

Basically all the Lux boys look a bit like Prince Gerhardt Hapsburg off Thirty Rock

I'm guessing Claire couldn't make it because she's single handedly sequencing the human genome at Vatican State University?

faulty DNA
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2019, 03:16:17 PM »

Basically all the Lux boys look a bit like Prince Gerhardt Hapsburg off Thirty Rock

I'm guessing Claire couldn't make it because she's single handedly sequencing the human genome at Vatican State University?

Laughing  Star for you
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2019, 03:22:02 PM »

I think they looked rather good, especially in comparison with experiences before. In the latest pictures you can really see the difference in shoulder height of Stephanie.

I assume you are right. I was looking for a picuture of MT in the dress, but I haven't found it yet.

Thanks!

When I was over 20ish I actually bought my own clothes... my parents paid before that but I was not a poor relative in terms of recycled tat .... my mother would have been so embarrassed if I turned up in her cast offs
Pinkie

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2019, 03:35:15 PM »

When I was over 20ish I actually bought my own clothes... my parents paid before that but I was not a poor relative in terms of recycled tat .... my mother would have been so embarrassed if I turned up in her cast offs
Indeed. MT almost always turns up in new clothes for mayor events, while Alexandra and Stephanie wear her hand me downs and they rarely look good in them. Gives a strange impression imo.

MT's teeth look different, whiter and straighter. Did she get veneers?
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2019, 03:36:58 PM »

Indeed. MT almost always turns up in new clothes for mayor events, while Alexandra and Stephanie wear her hand me downs and they rarely look good in them. Gives a strange impression imo.

I don't think that anyone forces them to wear old clothes. In fact Alexandra looks quite happy and contend to me.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2019, 03:39:46 PM »

Thanks!

We did a turn around for a while. As a teenager I oft wore clothing of my mother (heck I even borrowed from my older brothers). Later on she got her hands on some of my cast offs (which I brought home to wear at their place when helping them in the garden, with their animals and such or to put in her bag with clothing for charity). Then visiting my parents and suddenly see your mother wearing an old top or cardigan of mine. Nowadays she also wears at home old winter- or summer jackets of me and my siblings. One is really hilarious, it looks like she is swallowed by something very shiny and colorful (my old wintercoat from the first years secondary education including shoulder pads).
Grand Duchess Zenobia

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2019, 04:03:59 PM »

I like a lot the top of Alexandra's dress and the dress on MT ☺ but to reuse it I would go with different bottom - black skirt or pants- this pinkish thing doesn't go with the top at least on the smaller pictures.... The top is really lovely and worth reuse ! As well I would go for different jewelry ...
CindyM

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2019, 04:12:46 PM »

I like a lot the top of Alexandra's dress and the dress on MT ☺ but to reuse it I would go with different bottom - black skirt or pants- this pinkish thing doesn't go with the top at least on the smaller pictures.... The top is really lovely and worth reuse ! As well I would go for different jewelry ...

Thatís a good idea. The top would look great with black dress pants. The pink skirt also looks a little short on Alexandra.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2019, 04:54:51 PM »

Wow, this is truly awful. Is that a modesty patch sewn in at the very last second when the zipper was already closed?  Yikes BTW the zipper sure is under lots of pressure.  Sweating Sweating

Blink Yikes Blink

Not for modesty - imho a patch added because she didn't fit in any longer without such a patch (I guess the zipper went a bit higher previsouly).
Seriously - I appreciate that she wants to recycle even dresses not longer her size, but if THIS is how she does it ... NO.
What tailor does that that way and thinks it's OK for a Grand Duchess to enter a church on National Day with all eyes on her back ...?
And how she thought it's OK to wear that also totally escapes me.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2019, 04:56:19 PM »

To me it looks like the zipper previously went to about the top of the so called 'modesty patch'.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: