Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Day 2019  (Read 21885 times)
Lord Gˇn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2019, 11:06:31 AM »

Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2019, 11:08:50 AM »

MT was very emotional during the torch parade, she also didn't sing for most of the time during the 2 times the national anthem was played. I think she and Henri are ok as a couple but there seems to be sth else that is not right. The same so far this morning, Henri seemed tense and MT seemed to be worried. They both gave me the impression that they wanted to protect and support each other against whatever bad is out there and might harm them. It also looked as if she wore 2 different earrings this morning. The ceremony this morning was quite moving, some of the people who got honoured where the widow and the parents of the 2 soldiers who died in February. Henri's speech was very personal, he spoke about the death of his father and that they were very moved that so many people supported them during this time.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2019, 12:20:49 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2019, 12:24:59 PM »

Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2019, 12:32:28 PM »

Pics from the official ceremony. No idea why Felix did wear a chequered shirt for the official ceremony. Linus needs to get a dress that fits, this one is just bad. Thw wole bunch looked sad for most of the ceremony but the ceremony was quite moving and sad. Afterwards, Henri and MT seemed close as always and left holding hands.

Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2019, 12:42:20 PM »

Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2019, 01:34:55 PM »

Wow - so no mirrors in Lux ? All the resources and this is the outcome Huh? These people look like the "don't come here" relatives that had to get an invite to a family wedding - but the clothes that fitted had been rented out to someone else ....
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2019, 03:29:39 PM »

Adter the official ceremony the guys changed into their uniforms and Henri, MT, Sebastien, Gui and Linus watched the parade. Later we will have the te Deum at the cathedral and in the evenings there will be a reception at the palais. I hope we will get some pics from the evening because rtl will only show the cathedral.

thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2019, 03:59:39 PM »

Ohhh Stephanie’s dress is so close but so far away from being right. The fit is awful on her.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2019, 04:32:42 PM »

Felix is not at the Te Deum!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2019, 06:40:20 PM »

What is it with this woman and her open-toe shoes with hose? It looks sooo matronly/geriatric. Crap But the color is lovely on her, minus the shoes and wrinkles this is one of her better looks.

I do sense tension, or perhaps it's sadness or a mix of both. Henri is very tense and MT seems sad. I hope whatever it is blows over after the summer.

LOL  Star I thought the same thing > bolded

Anytime, you see her with open toe shoes, she is wearing a hose 

Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2019, 06:45:22 PM »

Some pics from the Te Deum. MT's dress fro the back is just a big no, it looks as if they added a lot of fabric because she couldn't close it. They all looked sad, tense and angry during th Te Deum and Felix didn't attend. Henri and MT left the church holding hands again, they seemed to cling onto each other quite a lot during the last 2 days. Tessy was also there according to her insta but she sat with the ordinary public and not in an official capacity. There were places for the public as it is done every year.

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2019, 07:39:40 PM »

The Luxes have so much money and yet look like they had to borrow their clothes due to extreme poverty, this includes the men as well.

I just don't understand their inability to dress properly. Even MT who is usually the style MVP let is down here. They can afford stylists so why don't they hire some?
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2019, 07:42:14 PM »

Alexandra is wearing one of MT's outfits from 2003

https://twitter.com/Sydne...tatus/1142838803222212608

Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2019, 07:48:20 PM »

Some additional pics. I hope there is nothing wrong with Claire. They all try to smile in the group pic but they behaved extremely strange. Claire didn't attend at all and Felix left after the morning ceremony and missed the Te Deum. MT turned up with 2 different earrings for the first 2 events today and later changed them completely. MT and Henri seem to cling onto each other for dear life. MT and Henri did not bow towards the altar when they left the cathedral. The 4 siblings and Linus all looked sad when they went into the cathedral. So sth is clearly going on in Lux and I think it isn't sth positive.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: