Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Day 2019  (Read 22351 times)
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2019, 07:56:50 PM »

Alexandra is wearing one of MT's outfits from 2003

https://twitter.com/Sydne...tatus/1142838803222212608

This is not a good look for her IMO. Very matronly and not flattering on her body.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2019, 07:57:56 PM »

Some additional pics. I hope there is nothing wrong with Claire. They all try to smile in the group pic but they behaved extremely strange. Claire didn't attend at all and Felix left after the morning ceremony and missed the Te Deum. MT turned up with 2 different earrings for the first 2 events today and later changed them completely. MT and Henri seem to cling onto each other for dear life. MT and Henri did not bow towards the altar when they left the cathedral. The 4 siblings and Linus all looked sad when they went into the cathedral. So sth is clearly going on in Lux and I think it isn't sth positive.

I agree. Their smiles look forced.
They are in mourning of GD Jean though, but it's not explaining why Claire is absent and why Felix didn't attend the Te deum.

I hope nothing is wrong with one of Felix and Claire's children...

Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2019, 09:13:54 PM »

Boring gala event. MT needs to get rid of this boring tiara she seems to be wearing all the time and wear some of the other beautiful ones she has. And this pink thing clashes with the bright orange and yellow from Henri's uniform

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2019, 09:51:45 PM »

I like Steph's red dress tonight  Thumb up

Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2019, 09:53:01 PM »

I find it too boring and too informal for the National Day gala. Ok for a summer party but not for this event
Pinkie

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2019, 09:54:20 PM »

Wow, this is truly awful. Is that a modesty patch sewn in at the very last second when the zipper was already closed?  Yikes BTW the zipper sure is under lots of pressure.  Sweating Sweating
Also why is Alexandra wearing her mother's 16-year-old dated frock? She is a beautiful young woman and that outfit does her no justice.  Is MT forcing her old dresses on her daughter and her d-i-l's so she can spend most of the clothes budget on herself?  Thinking
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2019, 10:42:52 PM »

Alex has a black credit card, so I doubt she is forced to wear her mother's clothes. She seems to do it because of sentimental reasons, not because her mother is so mean that she only buys new clothes for herself. Linus also buys lots of expensive but cheap looking clothes, so it is clearly not the case that only MT gets new things
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2019, 11:00:33 PM »

HarryFan071

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2019, 12:09:33 AM »

I wonder if stephanie is finally pregnant. I'm seeing a more noticeable belly than before. If they did move to london for fertility treatments which was speculated on, I hope it worked for them and they are finally pregnant after many years of trying.

Fashion wise, this has to be the dumpiest RF out of all the RFamilies. Everything is always too tight, too big, too outdated, or just plain butt ugly. Get some stylists already.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2019, 12:14:10 AM »

She was drinking sparkling wine yesterday and alcohol free sparkling wine is not a thing in Lux so I doubt it.
HarryFan071

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2019, 12:45:00 AM »

Thank you Trier for that, I hadn't noticed she was drinking wine. Aww, I was kind of hoping she was pregnant. Sad
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2019, 01:58:30 AM »

She looks very pretty here, but the wrinkles in that dress No

Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2019, 04:10:59 AM »

Has anyone seen pictures of Felix's hands?  Is there a ring on one of them?  Not that would mean anything.  Just wondering.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone, especially Guillaume and Stephanie.  They do look happy though.

karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2019, 05:06:45 AM »

What is it with this woman and her open-toe shoes with hose? It looks sooo matronly/geriatric. Crap But the color is lovely on her, minus the shoes and wrinkles this is one of her better looks.

I do sense tension, or perhaps it's sadness or a mix of both. Henri is very tense and MT seems sad. I hope whatever it is blows over after the summer.

LOL  Star I thought the same thing > bolded

Anytime, you see her with open toe shoes, she is wearing a hose  

Thanks PeDe, back atcha! Star

She looks very pretty here, but the wrinkles in that dress No

My thoughts exactly. She's a pretty woman, nothing staggering but has a sweet face. She just dresses like her mother would most of the time.

Gui in this photo, omg Crap

Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2019, 06:40:55 AM »

Has anyone seen pictures of Felix's hands?  Is there a ring on one of them?  Not that would mean anything.  Just wondering.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone, especially Guillaume and Stephanie.  They do look happy though.

Just found a close-up pic of Felix on Instagram, he was wearing a ring. Sorry for not being able to copy links with my tablet.
Perhaps someone from Claire's family is seriously i'll? I know it is just speculation, but it would explain the situation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: