Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana - news  (Read 896 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« on: July 02, 2019, 01:11:46 PM »

Dear Maria, I know Diana is off topic in most cases. But I was wonder where to leave the following article:

https://www.nu.nl/film/59...n-in-the-bodyguard-2.html

Kevin Costner: "Princess Diana wanted to play the lead role in The Bodyguard 2"

According to Kevin Costner, Princess Diana would play the lead role in The Bodyguard 2, the sequel to the drama film with Whitney Houston. The princess who died in 1997 would play the same role as the singer did in the successful 1992 film.

According to Costner, The Bodyguard 2 would revolve around the character that would be played by Diana, a star attacked by stalkers and paparazzi.

The character of Costner, the bodyguard Frank Farmer, is called in to protect her and the two fall in love with each other.

The actor tells in conversation with PeopleTV that he received the script a day before Diana died in a car accident in August 1997. At that time he had already spoken to the princess about the film in a telephone conversation.

"I remember that she was very sweet and asked if we would have a pillow scene," he remembers. "She asked in a very respectful way, she was a little nervous because she led such a protected life. I said yes, that chance is there, but that will be fine."

Film and music were a great success in the 1990s

According to Costner, Sarah Ferguson, the ex-sister-in-law of Diana, was the one who brought the actor and the princess together. "She was very enthusiastic about the idea."

The Bodyguard raised 411 million dollars (363 million euros) and the soundtrack, including the song I Will Always Love You, is still the best-selling film album ever. A musical version of the romantic film was also made.

https://people.com/royals...quel-sarah-ferguson-help/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: