Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria's 42nd birthday - 2019  (Read 15210 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2019, 08:15:29 PM »

Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2019, 08:21:03 PM »

Lovely pictures. It was good to see the grumpy king help Oscar down the stairs. Usually we don't see much interraction between him and his grandchildren.

Sofia seem indeed to have a belly ... Or maybe its a fabric bunched up when sitting because she's her usual slim self when standing? Ehh, if she's expecting, we'll hear in the next few weeks. I liked her dress, btw. Nice colors. Madeleine's soft bun looks very pretty. Didn't like her beige skirt.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2019, 08:27:17 PM »

Its more about the format of a round belly than the size, but I could be wrong

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2019, 08:53:02 PM »

ù

Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2019, 08:56:13 PM »

Does anyone have an id on Vikks dress?
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2019, 08:56:42 PM »

Madde's sweater looks soft and comfortable and even though her outfit is sort of meh, she still looks lovely. Chris doesn't look healthy, though. I wish he would lose some weight.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2019, 09:01:48 PM »

Please let it be genetics catching up with Sofia...  Please let it be genetics catching up with Sofia...  Please let it be genetics catching up with Sofia...  Please let it be genetics catching up with Sofia...  Please let it be genetics catching up with Sofia...  Please let it be genetics catching up with Sofia... 

Estelle and Oscar... Blush Swoon

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2019, 09:03:29 PM »

Lovely pictures. It was good to see the grumpy king help Oscar down the stairs. Usually we don't see much interraction between him and his grandchildren.

Sofia seem indeed to have a belly ... Or maybe its a fabric bunched up when sitting because she's her usual slim self when standing? Ehh, if she's expecting, we'll hear in the next few weeks. I liked her dress, btw. Nice colors. Madeleine's soft bun looks very pretty. Didn't like her beige skirt.

I think it's the shape of the dress.

And now I know from whom Oscar has inherited his grumpiness.
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2019, 09:24:24 PM »

Chris looks thrilled as always to be around his in-laws Grin Kind of refreshing to have a married-in who so clearly did not chose their spouse for their title and the attention it brings.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2019, 10:05:42 PM »

I think Madde generally tones down her dress style on Victoria day, the attention should be on the birthday girl, not the outfit of her sister. Hoefia's earrings remind me of the ones Madde wore to the same event either last year or the year before. Either way, she's certainly copying Madde's recent love of wearing big earrings.
If she's pregnant again, I'm not too fussed, she'll have attention then be on maternity leave giving us all peace for a while. And she doesn't parade her kids about constantly which I credit her for.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2019, 01:49:40 AM »

📷 Christopher O’Neill

Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2019, 06:57:12 AM »

Does anyone have an id on Vikks dress?

Victoria's maxi dress from Stenströms
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz5jz36IfGN/
https://www.svenskdam.se/...essan-victorias-klanning/

Sofia's dress from By Malina Alba printed dress with enhanced waist (its on sale right now):
https://www.bymalina.com/...mini-dress-daiquiri_-rose
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2019, 09:24:14 AM »

Love the print on Vickans dress, hate the moo-moo-style, it overwhelms her.
Not sold on Madde's outfit and while Sofia's dress was nice it was certainly nothing you would wear at a Special Event, rather something for a regular day at the office.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2019, 01:32:50 PM »

Has it really been 42 years already? Wow. I remember the summer Victoria was born. We were on a family holiday in Denmark. I saw German magazines in a shop, and on the cover of the Bunte a picture of the new born princess with the line "Ein süßer Fratz", "a cute brat", which I found horribly patronizing even then (that's why I remember it). The SRF is always a big deal in Germany because of Queen Silvia. People seemed or seem to feel that makes her Queen of Germany, too ;-)

Didn't I read somewhere that people in Germany find Crown Princess Victoria the most likable princess in Europe? Googled it, here's the article. Probably all nonsense (what can you say about a ranking that puts CP Mary of Denmark on rank 6?Huh??) but it shows how present the SRF is in the German press.

Anyway, I remember the summer when she was born, and wish her all the best. Sweden is a wonderful country, and they will get one day a wonderful queen.

(Btw, the King's grandmother is among the granddaughters of Queen Victoria I find most interesting.)
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2019, 01:37:11 PM »

I think Madde generally tones down her dress style on Victoria day, the attention should be on the birthday girl, not the outfit of her sister. Hoefia's earrings remind me of the ones Madde wore to the same event either last year or the year before. Either way, she's certainly copying Madde's recent love of wearing big earrings.
If she's pregnant again, I'm not too fussed, she'll have attention then be on maternity leave giving us all peace for a while. And she doesn't parade her kids about constantly which I credit her for.

Congrats of 500 posts SvenskaSarah!  Jumping  Star

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."

Theodore Roosevelt
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: