Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 138815 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #825 on: July 05, 2020, 04:31:47 PM »

Mad Men.

I love that show.  I've watched it twice, and yesterday I ordered it on DVD.  Can't wait to see that Amazon box arrive! 

I'm still watching Classic Doctor Who (I'm on the Fifth Doctor), and Star Trek TNG.

I've started a rewatch of the original Upstairs Downstairs.  I've watched it so many times, and I keep coming back, but I don't know why because I don't really like any of the characters.  What keeps drawing me to this show???  Crazy  I tried watching the new version, but I didn't like it at all. 

I liked the emphasis on the downstairs characters.  They were far more interesting to me. I especially liked Thomas and Sarah.

I didnít care for the newer version either.
lynaH

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #826 on: July 05, 2020, 10:12:41 PM »

I just discovered Dad's Army, after reading it was rated 4th best  british sitcom of all times. It's hilarious. I read it was the Queen Mum's favorite and I believe it. It seems so her type.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #827 on: Yesterday at 08:36:02 AM »

I just discovered Dad's Army, after reading it was rated 4th best  british sitcom of all times. It's hilarious. I read it was the Queen Mum's favorite and I believe it. It seems so her type.

Dad's Army is genius
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #828 on: Yesterday at 09:19:10 AM »

Dad's Army is genius

Haven't seen it for a while, but it seems very British humour to me.

The past year I had a lot of fun with (a currently former) colleague of mine about Blackadder.
…toile

Baby Member

France France

to thine own self be true

Ignore
« Reply #829 on: Today at 09:07:39 PM »

I am re-watching Patrick Melrose which was so heartbreaking. Remarkable performances by Benedict Cumberbatch and Sebastian Maltz.

'' This show dissects the English upper class. Edward St. Aubyn offers his watchers the often darkly funny and self-loathing world of privilege as we follow Patrick Melrose's story of abuse, addiction, and recovery from the age of five into early middle age."

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSc4lg-b3ME
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: