Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein  (Read 31152 times)
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2019, 05:25:07 PM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/n...ce-financier-denied-bail/

Epstein's attorneys wanted their client -- who is worth an estimated $500 million -- to await trial in his $77 million Manhattan townhouse, among other conditions including grounding his private plane, wearing a GPS ankle monitor and promising not to fight extradition if he does leave the country. The judge found the defense's bail terms "irretrievably inadequate."

I think the judge was being kind to the defense . . . bat s**t crazy, living in cloud cuckoo land is more like it.

Not all heroes wear capes. Some of them wear scrubs. Some of them wear uniforms. And some of them wear what you're wearing right now. Dr. Amy Acton
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2019, 06:11:06 PM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/n...ce-financier-denied-bail/

Epstein's attorneys wanted their client -- who is worth an estimated $500 million -- to await trial in his $77 million Manhattan townhouse, among other conditions including grounding his private plane, wearing a GPS ankle monitor and promising not to fight extradition if he does leave the country. The judge found the defense's bail terms "irretrievably inadequate."

I think the judge was being kind to the defense . . . bat s**t crazy, living in cloud cuckoo land is more like it.

Mark my words: Some kind of arrangement like this will come out of ths trial as well (that is, if there is any trial).
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2019, 12:05:42 AM »

When they searched Epstein's house in NYC, they found lots of unset flawless diamonds, cash and a fake passport. Given all that, plus a man with his own island and jet to bolt in, he's pretty much the definition of a flight risk.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2019, 03:07:58 AM »

I just cannot imagine the chutzpah/hubris of someone who would make the offer to not fight extradition if he left the country. Like they're going to let him leave the country, let alone keep a legal passport after finding the counterfeit one in the safe.

Wonder how much he has socked away overseas accounts.

Not all heroes wear capes. Some of them wear scrubs. Some of them wear uniforms. And some of them wear what you're wearing right now. Dr. Amy Acton
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2019, 03:33:48 AM »

Heís never had to really face any consequences before so of course he thinks heís above it all.
I know heís got the dirt on a lot of people and I think thatís why he got such a sweetheart deal the first time. Iím dying to know who the government covered for giving him that deal so he wouldnít talk.
The rumor is heís spied for Mossad in the past and got the dirt on a lot of powerful me.   That procurer girlfriend he had has some link to it, supposedly
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2019, 02:58:37 PM »

He’s never had to really face any consequences before so of course he thinks he’s above it all.
I know he’s got the dirt on a lot of people and I think that’s why he got such a sweetheart deal the first time. I’m dying to know who the government covered for giving him that deal so he wouldn’t talk.
The rumor is he’s spied for Mossad in the past and got the dirt on a lot of powerful me.   That procurer girlfriend he had has some link to it, supposedly

Yes, the hubris and I can't be touched attitude is still out in full force. He did get a real sweetheart deal in Florida. Less than a slap on the wrist and he went his merry way afterward. I understand that in Florida they are starting an investigation into the details of his work release program and the accountability of the sheriff's deputies assigned to him. Anything that shines a light into dark places is good. The one problem I see is the unfortunately short attention span of many people. If it fades out of the news, I am afraid it's more likely they'll make some kind of deal that will let him off again.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 03:06:37 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2019, 04:03:51 PM »

That particular district of NY is know for it's tough prosecution of organized crime and mafia types.  With dtrump involved maybe this won't go away quickly. JMO

But then again with that kind of $ involved and the powerful men, it is possible it could all go away with plea deals, our justice department these days isn't working to full capacity  Cry

I have no doubt he has major dirt on many people, I wonder if it was written down, stored on a computer or in his head, because if it's in the hands of the Feds, at some point it probably will come out and it will be some fine dishing!

The story now is he made all his money with blackmail, fraud and extortion, his "company" wasn't even a company, it was a few clerks shuffling money around in secret bank accounts.  It worked this way, he'd blackmail someone, they'd pay him through his "company", list it to IRS as an investment and none was the wiser...until now.   JMO he has more to fear from the IRS, that's what got Capone.  I don't care how they get him as long as he spends the rest of his miserable life behind bars.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Henry "Hotspur" Percy Esperance en Dieu

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2019, 05:45:42 PM »

That particular district of NY is know for it's tough prosecution of organized crime and mafia types.  With dtrump involved maybe this won't go away quickly. JMO

But then again with that kind of $ involved and the powerful men, it is possible it could all go away with plea deals, our justice department these days isn't working to full capacity  Cry

I have no doubt he has major dirt on many people, I wonder if it was written down, stored on a computer or in his head, because if it's in the hands of the Feds, at some point it probably will come out and it will be some fine dishing!

The story now is he made all his money with blackmail, fraud and extortion, his "company" wasn't even a company, it was a few clerks shuffling money around in secret bank accounts.  It worked this way, he'd blackmail someone, they'd pay him through his "company", list it to IRS as an investment and none was the wiser...until now.   JMO he has more to fear from the IRS, that's what got Capone.  I don't care how they get him as long as he spends the rest of his miserable life behind bars.

Star

I agree that dtrump may be the catalyst for JE's downfall, or possibly (since the current system is so corrupt), it will be ole Billy Boy's involvement that starts the conflagration. Either way, or any way, this monster will get what he deserves. If not in this world, then in the next.

We are made of the love of thousands.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2019, 07:21:19 PM »

Hug  thank you for the star!

You bring up a good point I hadn't considered, with Bubba & dtrump in the mix it's even more likely to stay on the front page, both sides have a dummy to punch.

I saw a bit of a cable news story this morning, the photo's were of Epstein & dtrump and worthlessandy & the young girl.  Since most Americans IMO couldn't pick andy out of a paper bag I thought it was interesting they used the pic.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2019, 09:14:01 PM »

Good! And they better put him in protective custody, because we all know what happens to pedophile's in jail and prison.

Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2019, 11:00:24 PM »

Good call on the IRS CoC. I'm sure the forensic accounts are out in full force at the IRS and in New York.

There will be plenty of mud to sling from both parties. I think Trump and Clinton are just the most well known. There's probably some others a little further down the line.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2019, 11:20:03 PM »

Andy, for a start...

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2019, 04:45:53 AM »

I found this in an article having nothing to do with Jeffrey Epstein.

Apparently there are distinctions in the world of molestation:

Pedophilia - adult sexual desire for prepubescent kids

Hebephilia - adult sexual desire for pubescent but young teenagers

Ephebophilia - adult sexual desire for older but still minor teenagers.

karma chamelion

Huge Member

Henry "Hotspur" Percy Esperance en Dieu

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2019, 04:48:57 AM »

There are no such distinctions in the mind of your average cellmate / shower buddy in the State Pen, though.

We are made of the love of thousands.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2019, 05:01:30 AM »

There are no such distinctions in the mind of your average cellmate / shower buddy in the State Pen, though.

I think they're all affectionately known as, rock spiders.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: