Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein  (Read 10495 times)
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: August 12, 2019, 07:08:51 PM »

https://www.msn.com/en-us...ath/ar-AAFEQWy?li=BBnbfcL

It won't be going away!  The way the media in the states only follow the BRF during their scandals, we may be seeing more of this kind of story.  No one cares the queen rode in a limo to church with him, all they know it's a juicy scandal and will follow that bone to the ground. Bring IT  Jumping

NBC News asked Buckingham Palace to comment on the allegations that emerged on Friday, a royal spokesperson said: “This relates to proceedings in the United States, to which The Duke of York is not a party. Any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.

Buckingham Palace has previously emphatically denied all allegations stemming from the 2015 court case, including Giuffre saying that she was directed to have sex with Andrew on Maxwell’s orders.

The prince’s name topped the headlines in British tabloids Sunday morning despite the palace’s vehement denials.”

New name for me >Also caught in the furor is Ehud Barak, a former Israeli prime minister. While he was not mentioned in the newly released court documents, his ties with Epstein are also being scrutinized.

JMO hope Ghislaine has gone to ground in a very secure location with a food taster.  Epstein was in a high security Department of Justice facility, no place is safe..... 

cuppa plutonium tea anyone? Secret

Saw a comment somewhere wondering, >>> did the same people that killed Diana, kill Epstein  Drool  Oh boy, it got ugly fast.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: August 12, 2019, 07:16:14 PM »

https://www.msn.com/en-us...ath/ar-AAFEQWy?li=BBnbfcL

It won't be going away!  The way the media in the states only follow the BRF during their scandals, we may be seeing more of this kind of story.  No one cares the queen rode in a limo to church with him, all they know it's a juicy scandal and will follow that bone to the ground. Bring IT  Jumping

NBC News asked Buckingham Palace to comment on the allegations that emerged on Friday, a royal spokesperson said: “This relates to proceedings in the United States, to which The Duke of York is not a party. Any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.

Buckingham Palace has previously emphatically denied all allegations stemming from the 2015 court case, including Giuffre saying that she was directed to have sex with Andrew on Maxwell’s orders.

The prince’s name topped the headlines in British tabloids Sunday morning despite the palace’s vehement denials.”

New name for me >Also caught in the furor is Ehud Barak, a former Israeli prime minister. While he was not mentioned in the newly released court documents, his ties with Epstein are also being scrutinized.

JMO hope Ghislaine has gone to ground in a very secure location with a food taster.  Epstein was in a high security Department of Justice facility, no place is safe..... 

cuppa plutonium tea anyone? Secret

Saw a comment somewhere wondering, >>> did the same people that killed Diana, kill Epstein  Drool  Oh boy, it got ugly fast.

I didn’t realize until today that Ghislaine was Robert Maxwell’s daughter. He also died under mysterious circumstances.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2019, 06:34:38 AM »

The private island is being searched. More news ahead, no doubt.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2019, 09:25:26 AM »

The Daily Mail has some interesting photo evidence:

[url][https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7350257/Is-proof-Prince-Andrews-Epstein-girl-paraded-VIP-parties.html/url]

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: August 13, 2019, 04:04:55 PM »

The Daily Mail has some interesting photo evidence:

[url][https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7350257/Is-proof-Prince-Andrews-Epstein-girl-paraded-VIP-parties.html/url]

Just keep digging Andy, keep digging, you're just going to get buried if more evidence comes out...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: August 13, 2019, 04:08:45 PM »

There's very little that unites Britain anymore, except a love of Bake Off and a loathing for paedophiles. I don't think this is going to go away, amateurish Buckingham Palace press team.

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: August 13, 2019, 05:36:40 PM »

love of Bake Off and a loathing for paedophiles.   This American cousin feels the same way.   Thumb up

On a morning show, just a snippet, didn't see the story but there was pedophile prince andy bigger than Dallas in the picture over her left shoulder.

If they thought his death would make it all go away, BOY did they guess  wrong.  He was their only hope of keeping a lot of the evidence (over a million pieces so far, that's before pedophile island)  out of court.  He could have tied it up for years, now it's all public and you can bet there are whole legions of lawyers combing it with a fine tooth comb.  The Florida scammers that gave him the sweet deal are now being investigated.  Barr ( Attorney General of USA) made a big mess for everyone with his statement, he opened all kinds of doors for lawsuits from Epstein estate.  This is going to be long and ugly, or I hope so anyway.  Those victims deserve justice one way or another JMO

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2019, 05:47:18 PM »

There's very little that unites Britain anymore, except a love of Bake Off and a loathing for paedophiles. I don't think this is going to go away, amateurish Buckingham Palace press team.

I agree, they can grin like hyenas all they want, this issue isn't going away. Like I said before, it may not cause Andrew personally that much trouble but for the Firm it's another scandal they don't need.

Sorry to get a bit off topic, but with Andy's new niece-in-law causing so much drama this couldn't come at a worse time. There was little to no public joy about Archie's birth (I don't count the manic sugars any more than I would count the residents of a psych ward). Eugenie's wedding was a bright spot but that's ancient history now.

Nope, there's nothing to distract us from the scandal and salaciousness of it. I think Liz is headed for another annus horribilis (or two) if they don't collectively watch their steps. If they carry on their spendthrift, luxury loving ways the peasants just may finally revolt. Cool

love of Bake Off and a loathing for paedophiles.   This American cousin feels the same way.   Thumb up

On a morning show, just a snippet, didn't see the story but there was pedophile prince andy bigger than Dallas in the picture over her left shoulder.

If they thought his death would make it all go away, BOY did they guess  wrong.  He was their only hope of keeping a lot of the evidence (over a million pieces so far, that's before pedophile island)  out of court.  He could have tied it up for years, now it's all public and you can bet there are whole legions of lawyers combing it with a fine tooth comb.  The Florida scammers that gave him the sweet deal are now being investigated.  Barr ( Attorney General of USA) made a big mess for everyone with his statement, he opened all kinds of doors for lawsuits from Epstein estate.  This is going to be long and ugly, or I hope so anyway.  Those victims deserve justice one way or another JMO

Yeah, Pandora's box is open now, there's no going back. For a lot of people, not just Andy.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2019, 07:07:30 PM »

Jeez this guy was linked to everyone it seems. As for Randy Andy I really thought he was starting to turn it around. I feel bad for his daughters.
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: August 14, 2019, 02:07:19 PM »

The lawsuits begin:

https://www.nbcnews.com/n...-maxwell-3-other-n1041901

It is also one of the first lawsuits filed under New York state’s new Child Victims Act, which goes into effect Wednesday. The landmark law enables victims of child sex abuse to bring civil cases against alleged abusers for the next 12 months, regardless of when the abuse took place. After the year, victims will still have up until age 55 to file civil suits.

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: August 14, 2019, 05:36:40 PM »

Hope she has a food taster and hidden cameras in every room!

https://nypost.com/2019/0...oO4cIfLpG2LYAYj4ViU_7f08E

The 57-year-old British socialite is in a relationship with tech CEO Scott Borgerson, 43, with whom she is living in the $3 million oceanfront home at the end of a long private road in Manchester-by-the-Sea, the Daily Mail reported Wednesday.

Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: August 14, 2019, 10:58:07 PM »

Hope she has a food taster and hidden cameras in every room!

https://nypost.com/2019/0...oO4cIfLpG2LYAYj4ViU_7f08E

The 57-year-old British socialite is in a relationship with tech CEO Scott Borgerson, 43, with whom she is living in the $3 million oceanfront home at the end of a long private road in Manchester-by-the-Sea, the Daily Mail reported Wednesday.

She's gone to ground, which is what Andy should have the sense to do.
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: August 15, 2019, 04:55:33 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/...sy-broken-neck/index.html

Was he strangled first?
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: August 15, 2019, 05:09:22 PM »

Epstein’s old bodyguard says Epstein was definitely “helped on his way out”

https://www.google.com/am...ped-him-kill-himself/amp/
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: August 15, 2019, 06:56:26 PM »

https://nypost.com/2019/0...dress-heels-in-townhouse/

Jeffrey Epstein had an oil painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress — lounging on a chair in the Oval Office — hanging up in his Manhattan townhouse, according to law enforcement sources.

It just gets weirder and weirder . . . .

A blue dress, mind you!

They should put that painting up at auction. The bidding war between the Clintons and wealthy Republicans would bring big bucks for a human trafficking charity . . .

Or donate it to the White House  . . . . .  Wink

« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 07:04:26 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: