Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein  (Read 35231 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: December 11, 2019, 12:23:32 PM »

I'm at the point of not being interested any more at this point...  we all know the background and nothing is going to change ... he said and she did and something did or did not happen either at all or as it was told .... until a legal case can be bought then it is just more spin in the DM and we should not feed the click bait... let the authorities get on with their jobs
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: December 11, 2019, 03:46:46 PM »

The authorities could be part of the problem. We are still being told that Epstein committed suicide, while 2 guards slept right through their shift with no one noticing, and that the cameras, both in his cell and outside his cell happened not to to be functional that night. Not to mention that his cellmate had been moved out, so that Epstein had all kinds of time to off himself. If another inmate had committed the crime, we'd have heard about it, but no the investigation is still going on. Very fishy! Let's face it, a lot of people wanted him dead to prevent him to divulge their names.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: December 11, 2019, 04:43:18 PM »

The authorities could be part of the problem. We are still being told that Epstein committed suicide, while 2 guards slept right through their shift with no one noticing, and that the cameras, both in his cell and outside his cell happened not to to be functional that night. Not to mention that his cellmate had been moved out, so that Epstein had all kinds of time to off himself. If another inmate had committed the crime, we'd have heard about it, but no the investigation is still going on. Very fishy! Let's face it, a lot of people wanted him dead to prevent him to divulge their names.

Exactly. And if I were them the next one I would want to be dead would be Ghislaine Maxwell. I wouldn't be surprised, if she too had some kind of accident.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: December 11, 2019, 06:24:58 PM »

Those who pretty much facked up that suicide-watch and had the coroner rule the very dubious death as "Suicide" seem extremely relaxed with both Andrew and Maxwell.
I actually believe that Andrew has little information on how the scheme was run. He was using Epstein's services and in return offered royal connections, but I don't think he ever thought about what was really going on. (e.g. I don't think it ever crossed his mind that those women weren't there by choice, I don't even think he thought they were prostitutes - after all wasn't he a hunk and catch enough to make EVERY woman and girl swoon for him?)
Maxwell? Different story, but the fact that she is giving intereviews, tells me that those above mentioned people consider her harmless. So either she doesn't have the dirt or she doesn't have the cloud to make the public believe...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: December 11, 2019, 06:36:42 PM »

Those who pretty much facked up that suicide-watch and had the coroner rule the very dubious death as "Suicide" seem extremely relaxed with both Andrew and Maxwell.
I actually believe that Andrew has little information on how the scheme was run. He was using Epstein's services and in return offered royal connections, but I don't think he ever thought about what was really going on. (e.g. I don't think it ever crossed his mind that those women weren't there by choice, I don't even think he thought they were prostitutes - after all wasn't he a hunk and catch enough to make EVERY woman and girl swoon for him?)
Maxwell? Different story, but the fact that she is giving intereviews, tells me that those above mentioned people consider her harmless. So either she doesn't have the dirt or she doesn't have the cloud to make the public believe...

I agree that Andrew is not even a goldfish in the whole scheme of things. He's far too dumb, but also too outspoken to be trusted with anything and surely not with the highly secret spiderweb of mastermind Jeffrey Epstein.

Ghislaine is a different case. I could also see her playing on time, until the Epstein case is slowing down (which seems already be the case btw).
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: December 12, 2019, 01:41:50 AM »

The thing i keep bumping on with Epstein is all the different people who have met with him. From different nations, different ages, wildly different occupations, but all have the common denominator of being rich and or powerful/in high places. It's almost like he was "collecting them". Friends in high places for a rainy day?

This was originally written in response to a comment on the nrf board about MM's involvement with Epstein.

I don't know how many people have heard of Jimmy Saville, but he was a UK presenter and radio disc jockey. He raised thousands of pounds for various charities and ended up with a knighthood. There are several photos and anecdotes of his mixing with royalty. He also befriended a politician, Esther Ranrzen, who founded ChildLine, a UK based charity that helps children who are being abused or neglected.
It turns out that Jimmy Saville was one of Britain's most prolific peodophhiles. He used his position of power to create a "double life", a life of charity work, royal associations, and an overall good pr image to mask his seedy and illegal private life. There are allegations he raped hospital patients, including people sectioned under the mental health act. There were rumours about his paedophilic tendencies, but it was only after his death that victims felt brave and able to step out and speak up. Because Saville was so protected by the establishment, and adored by the media, victims were never believed, and accused of trying to make money.

I know the Epstein case is different, but some elements are the same, such as in-depth cover ups, the use of celebrities and public personalities to disguise a torrid world and exhibit a positive pr image. But elements are similar. Paedophiles and traffickers are sadly very intelligent people-they know how to disguise elements of their life to suit their overall persona, and in Epstein's case, public image. The Harvey Weinstein case is similar too in this respect. Just my two cents, but I'm trying to understand why such levels of abuse have been hidden or covered up for literally decades.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: December 27, 2019, 04:39:14 PM »

Finally.  the FBI is investigating Ghislaine Maxwell.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019...er-fbi-investigation.html

https://nypost.com/2019/1...al-pal-ghislaine-maxwell/

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: December 27, 2019, 04:57:07 PM »

About time too. I don't see how they can say she has not been accused of any wrongdoing. She solicited minors for heavens sake!
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: December 31, 2019, 06:12:05 PM »

https://www.thedailybeast...people-former-friend-says

She must have lots of dirt on someone way more powerful than Andrew.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Lemon drizzle
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: January 02, 2020, 08:39:35 AM »

I don't see this every coming to trial. Who knows how many law enforcement people could be involved who could ensure just that

https://www.dailymail.co....gn-spy-hiding-Israel.html

Jeffrey Epstein's socialite 'madam' Ghislaine Maxwell 'is being hidden from the FBI in a series of safe houses because of the information she has on powerful people'
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: January 04, 2020, 08:13:25 AM »

Iím sure the FBI could find her
if they  really wanted to
they just donít want to because of the info she has
Lemon drizzle
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: January 04, 2020, 08:22:55 AM »

There's too many powerful people in high places who need for her to never be found
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: January 06, 2020, 02:14:30 AM »

I just watched the 60 Minutes profile tonight. They showed the autopsy photos and the 3 fractured neck bones (never seen as a suide by hanging, strictly strangulation). The ligature mark on his neck is from some narrow sharp  thing like a wire and bloody . 'The Noose' is fabric 3 inches wide and pristine.  This stinks to high heaven . The guards didnt check him for 8 hours. They took the suicide watch off the day before. The cameras were non functional on the entire floor. One or two might be coincidence, but all of it?
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: January 06, 2020, 02:24:49 AM »

I'm a firm believer that there is no such thing as coincidence.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: January 06, 2020, 03:55:28 AM »

Not in this case, no coincidence at all. Someone doesnít want Ghislaine to give up the goods.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: