Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein  (Read 35669 times)
Nightowl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: January 06, 2020, 05:03:40 AM »

Not in this case, no coincidence at all. Someone doesn’t want Ghislaine to give up the goods.

Absolutely and totally agree with you 100%, this sticks to high heaven and the people that do not want to be found out are controlling this to the 9th degree.   Rich and powerful be da****ed....... and they will never be found out...
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: January 06, 2020, 03:16:05 PM »

I just watched the 60 Minutes profile tonight. They showed the autopsy photos and the 3 fractured neck bones (never seen as a suide by hanging, strictly strangulation). The ligature mark on his neck is from some narrow sharp  thing like a wire and bloody . 'The Noose' is fabric 3 inches wide and pristine.  This stinks to high heaven . The guards didnt check him for 8 hours. They took the suicide watch off the day before. The cameras were non functional on the entire floor. One or two might be coincidence, but all of it?

Article, video and full transcript of the 60 minutes segment:

https://www.cbsnews.com/n...-investigates-2020-01-05/

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: January 06, 2020, 03:23:43 PM »

The handwritten note found in Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell.
60 Minutes has obtained a copy of a handwritten note found in the Manhattan jail cell where convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was found dead last year:

https://www.cbsnews.com/n...ll-60-minutes-2020-01-05/

The note was written on yellow lined paper with a blue ballpoint pen and there were complaints about jail conditions.

The note says that one guard "kept me in a locked shower stall for 1 hour." "[Another prison guard] sent me burnt food." "Giant bugs crawling over my hands. No fun!!"

Epstein's apparent discomfort about jail conditions comes as no surprise. According to Bruce Barket, Epstein's former cellmate's lawyer, Jeffrey Epstein and his legal team took up one of the two attorney visiting rooms "all day, every day."

Oh please.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: January 06, 2020, 03:54:10 PM »

Not in this case, no coincidence at all. Someone doesn’t want Ghislaine to give up the goods.
If I were Ghislaine, I would avoid being in a tunnel in Paris, that's for damn sure!
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: January 16, 2020, 12:33:57 AM »

Miami Herald
January 15, 2020 04:10 PM

A lawsuit filed Wednesday by the top law enforcement officer in the U.S. Virgin Islands alleges that multimillionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein sexually trafficked hundreds of young women and girls on his private island as recently as 2018 by using a web of shell companies to carry out and conceal his crimes.

The allegations, if validated, broaden the scope of Epstein’s sexual trafficking, and shed new light on the tactics Epstein used to hide his illicit activities.

Epstein, who was found dead in a Manhattan jail cell last year, allegedly brought girls as young as 11 to his private island, known as Little St. James, and maintained a database to track their availability and movements, the lawsuit said.

Source: www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article239319168.html

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: January 16, 2020, 01:20:31 AM »

Miami Herald
January 15, 2020 04:10 PM

A lawsuit filed Wednesday by the top law enforcement officer in the U.S. Virgin Islands alleges that multimillionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein sexually trafficked hundreds of young women and girls on his private island as recently as 2018 by using a web of shell companies to carry out and conceal his crimes.

The allegations, if validated, broaden the scope of Epstein’s sexual trafficking, and shed new light on the tactics Epstein used to hide his illicit activities.

Epstein, who was found dead in a Manhattan jail cell last year, allegedly brought girls as young as 11 to his private island, known as Little St. James, and maintained a database to track their availability and movements, the lawsuit said.

Source: www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article239319168.html

Monster. And so is everyone who was in his orbit.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: January 16, 2020, 02:38:16 AM »

You have to wonder what was in the parents head to allow their 11 year old child to travel unchaperoned by THEM out of the country for any reason whatsoever. My daughter is about to graduate high school. I can imagine letting her go out of the country unchaperoned by some one even now. Though, it doesn't have to be me personally, she's done 2 school trips to Europe with 3 teachers and 12 girls.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: January 16, 2020, 09:48:42 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....ll-Ghislaine-Maxwell.html

You watched me be abused': Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts takes aim at Naomi Campbell and Ghislaine Maxwell as she tweets 'you saw me at your parties, you saw me in Epstein's homes'.

Virginia Roberts, 36, posted photos claiming to be of her at a celebrity party.
She claims images are of her at Naomi Campbell's 31st birthday bash in St Tropez.
No evidence Campbell or anyone else knew of the abuse or Epstein's behaviour.

Lemon drizzle
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: January 23, 2020, 11:02:43 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co....emails-HACKED-leaked.html

Ghislaine Maxwell's personal emails were HACKED - sparking fears that damaging information about high-profile individuals linked to Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking case, including Prince Andrew, could be leaked
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: January 23, 2020, 11:46:05 AM »

Hacked my foot  Roll Eyes

This is a warning flare sent out by Ghislaine to all the pervs to remind them that it is in their interest that she never see the inside of a prison cell, much less be investigated for her part in this mess.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: January 23, 2020, 02:36:43 PM »

Definitely a warning shot from Maxwell to say 'You can try and get me, kill me or imprison me, but there are people out there who have the dirt besides me, so good luck trying to get us all'.

Pray for the Woking Pizza Express.  It's about to get a visitor.  Again.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: January 23, 2020, 03:27:29 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....emails-HACKED-leaked.html

Ghislaine Maxwell's personal emails were HACKED - sparking fears that damaging information about high-profile individuals linked to Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking case, including Prince Andrew, could be leaked

'Fears'? The word I'd use would be 'hopes'

Future Crayon says de-escalate
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: January 23, 2020, 03:28:57 PM »

Come on hackers!  Release the e-mails!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: January 23, 2020, 06:17:38 PM »

Yes, please and let's get on with some trials, the vague accusations and finger pointing is absurd and I am sure that the victims are being harrassed beyond imagination.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: February 04, 2020, 01:51:42 AM »

https://nypost.com/2020/0...of-jeffrey-epstein-files/

Florida prosecutors released their entire Jeffrey Epstein case file from when the serial pedophile was first investigated more than a decade ago and posted it online so the public can easily access it.

The trove of records is from the Palm Beach state attorney’s fumbled 2008 investigation into Epstein in which the mogul managed to walk away with a low-level charge of solicitation of a minor after he was accused of abusing dozens of minors.

The case file, posted online Thursday, includes three videos of a walk-through of Epstein’s Palm Beach estate, audio recordings of interviews with suspects and other internal documents related to the office’s investigation.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: