Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein  (Read 42988 times)
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: July 17, 2020, 07:38:21 PM »

Yeah, sure, here we go:

Prison guards switch off security cameras to give Ghislaine Maxwell privacy during ‘difficult time’

https://www.dailysquat.co...sAdSzShPreahSJv-N4rxmAJ5k

Of course privacy, next thing she'll have hanged herself using her bra as a noose.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: July 21, 2020, 05:56:35 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell paid $25K to fake news purveyor Jacob Wohl to 'smear Epstein victims and to get prosecutor Geoffrey Berman fired in attempt to stall sex trafficking investigation against her'

https://www.dailymail.co....ear-victims-AG-fired.html

Ghislaine Maxwell hired Jacob Wohl to smear alleged victims of Jeffrey Epstein and her, a former friend told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview
As part of a $25k deal, Wohl and his lobbyist colleague Jack Burkman also allegedly pushed to get former New York US Attorney Geoffrey Berman fired
Wohl and Burkman are far-right lobbyists who have become a laughing stock in DC after several failed attempts to smear top political figures
Maryland paralegal Kristin Spealman claims she was initially contacted by the duo to use her in a smear campaign against Nancy Pelosi and Ted Cruz
Spealman told DailyMail.com they bragged to her they had been hired in early June for $25,000 to dig up dirt on Maxwell's alleged sex trafficking victims
Federal documents filed this month show a company linked to Maxwell had hired Wohl and Burkman to lobby on ‘issues relating to US DOJ, Senate Judiciary, House Judiciary,’ DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal 
Berman's removal was intended to stall or stop the criminal investigation into Maxwell, Spealman said   
Berman was ultimately pushed out by Barr in June, but two weeks later Maxwell was charged as part of Epstein's sex trafficking ring

Y'all are going to have to read this - there's no way and I can pick out passages or condense this down.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: July 21, 2020, 08:07:47 PM »

It seems the son of the judge who is presiding over the case on Epstein's finances was killed by an assassin and her husband was shot as well.

I don't know if it is linked to the case but his makes me uneasy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRIfN3K35yQ

periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: July 21, 2020, 09:31:04 PM »

This actually has nothing to do with the Epstein case at all. It is really important to know that and not give life to conspiracy theories of such important matters. That is meant in general not to you leatherface. I have been reading about this quite a bit. I mean that judge lost her only child. The killer wrote horrible misogynist things for years and was a men's rights activist which is a dumb as it sounds. He was deeply disturbed.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: July 21, 2020, 09:41:11 PM »

This actually has nothing to do with the Epstein case at all. It is really important to know that and not give life to conspiracy theories of such important matters. That is meant in general not to you leatherface. I have been reading about this quite a bit. I mean that judge lost her only child. The killer wrote horrible misogynist things for years and was a men's rights activist which is a dumb as it sounds. He was deeply disturbed.

Thanks periwinkle. It is still a horrid situation and my heart goes out to the judge and her husband but at least the perpetrator was one person who can no longer hurt others.
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: July 22, 2020, 12:27:53 AM »

Yeah, sure, here we go:

Prison guards switch off security cameras to give Ghislaine Maxwell privacy during ‘difficult time’

I’m glad that’s a satire site!

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: July 22, 2020, 12:51:07 AM »

Yeah, sure, here we go:

OMG Curtains, I didn't realize until you said that, and I read the whole article, too. Blink
My only excuse is this year has been so strange if you told me aliens had landed I'd probably believe you.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: July 22, 2020, 03:33:46 AM »

Yeah, sure, here we go:

OMG Curtains, I didn't realize until you said that, and I read the whole article, too. Blink
My only excuse is this year has been so strange if you told me aliens had landed I'd probably believe you.

Well, we did have murder hornets for a while, so aliens can’t be too far behind.
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: July 22, 2020, 03:39:25 AM »

Yeah, sure, here we go:

Well, we did have murder hornets for a while, so aliens can’t be too far behind.

shhhhhh Secret
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: July 22, 2020, 03:56:26 PM »

The President yesterday in a news conference said he wishes Maxwell well. I wonder if he was signaling her to keep quiet about him.  If he wins re-election, he might pardon her.  Stranger things have happened.
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: July 22, 2020, 05:24:15 PM »

Yup. Something is fishy with that comment.

I wonder if the incel lawyer guy was a patsy.

We will likely never know.
Mariola

Micro Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: July 22, 2020, 07:14:54 PM »

The President yesterday in a news conference said he wishes Maxwell well. I wonder if he was signaling her to keep quiet about him.  If he wins re-election, he might pardon her.  Stranger things have happened.

It was very strange especially when he was sounding a little bit more reasonable and responsible about other things (lying about his mask-wearing etc etc) and then he says this.

I am in the Twitter 'rabbit hole' again and somebody wrote that Trump also wished well Stone, Flynn and Manafort in the past.  Blink

Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: July 29, 2020, 12:32:51 AM »

Twofer today:

https://nypost.com/2020/0...request-for-epstein-song/

Writer reveals Ghislaine Maxwell’s creepy request for Jeffrey Epstein birthday song

Creepy and gross IMHO. You've been warned.

https://www.theguardian.c...s-judge-accusers-internet

Ghislaine Maxwell: lawyers ask judge to stop accusers from posting evidence online
Lawyers don’t want women who claim Maxwell abused them to use evidence from criminal case to boost lawsuits by posting online.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: August 01, 2020, 02:04:27 AM »

Bill Clinton Went to Jeffrey Epstein's Island With 2 'Young Girls', Virginia Giuffre Says

https://www.newsweek.com/...inia-giuffre-says-1521845

In recently unsealed court documents involving dead child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell, a woman named Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Epstein of sex trafficking, said that she once saw former Democratic President Bill Clinton on Epstein's island with "two young girls" from New York.

In the questioning by lawyer Jack Scarola, Guiffre was asked, "Do you have any recollection of Jeffrey Epstein's specifically telling you that 'Bill Clinton owes me favors?'"

"Yes, I do," Guiffre answered. "It was a laugh though. He would laugh it off. You know, I remember asking Jeffrey what's Bill Clinton doing here [on Epstein's island] kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said well he owes me favors."

Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: August 01, 2020, 02:46:52 AM »

I have the Epstein documentary all queued up on Netflix, but I can never bring myself to watch it.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: