Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein  (Read 42997 times)
karma chamelion

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: August 01, 2020, 03:21:38 AM »

I have the Epstein documentary all queued up on Netflix, but I can never bring myself to watch it.

I tried but I couldn't stomach it, I had to turn it off. Too many triggers for me and I empathize with the victims too much. But it seemed to be well done from what I saw.
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: August 01, 2020, 06:11:30 PM »

I finally watched it last night. I got to almost the end of the second episode when my Netflix seized up with six minutes to go. I'll try again tonight. It's really well done. Girl after girl after girl . . .
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: August 01, 2020, 06:13:32 PM »

It is a horrible but very well done documentary. Enough information to show how deep the abuse went but enough salaciousness was kept out of it to make it palatable or nearly. The level of damage that this man and his people did and must have themselves is astounding.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: August 01, 2020, 06:32:49 PM »

It is a horrible but very well done documentary. Enough information to show how deep the abuse went but enough salaciousness was kept out of it to make it palatable or nearly. The level of damage that this man and his people did and must have themselves is astounding.

This. You don’t abuse children unless you are deeply and profoundly damaged.
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: August 01, 2020, 07:14:51 PM »

Bill Barr is up to it to his eyeballs.

And Dershowitz . . . ewwww!
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: August 01, 2020, 08:18:42 PM »

Bill Barr is up to it to his eyeballs.

And Dershowitz . . . ewwww!

Billy Barr:

He just looks creepy, you can tell he's a nasty piece of work.

Dershowitz reminds me of Woody Allen.

I don't agree that you have to be damaged to abuse children, I think some people are just evil and amoral and enjoy it.
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: August 01, 2020, 08:59:12 PM »

Dershowitz is as bad as or worse than Woody Allen. Also, for years now, he has a real blame the victim MO. His comments in the documentary seem  . . . a bit agitated or forceful for a guy simply defending his client. Almost as if . . . he knew more or  . . . partook.  I got a bad feeling about him.

Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: August 01, 2020, 10:36:30 PM »

Courtesy of nuttyflavor88: link to view excerpts of unsealed documents
https://twitter.com/Techn...tatus/1289039849601761281

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: August 02, 2020, 12:18:17 AM »

Dershowitz is as bad as or worse than Woody Allen. Also, for years now, he has a real blame the victim MO. His comments in the documentary seem  . . . a bit agitated or forceful for a guy simply defending his client. Almost as if . . . he knew more or  . . . partook.  I got a bad feeling about him.

Me too Paulina. He’s a major creep.

And that close up of Barr should come with a warning KC!
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: August 03, 2020, 02:17:39 AM »

Anyone who defends Claus von Bulow, OJ Simpson, Mike Tyson, Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein is beyond redemption as far as I am concerned. And it seems he has a particular flavor of client.
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: August 03, 2020, 03:12:04 AM »

I mean Dershowitz makes it doubly horrible for these girls he is so gross. I'm starting to understand why Prince Andrew was offered as a tasty appetizer. These other dudes pack more of a legal punch. Andrew's dumb and horny these guys are smart and evil and horny. I mean Dershowitz has been illegally writing orders trying to cover his butt excuse me prison immediately. I wonder what they have on Clinton I can only imagine no wonder Hillary wasn't at John Lewis's funeral the other day she is probably out walking in the woods again with a giant bottle of chardonnay.
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: August 03, 2020, 04:51:33 AM »

I finished the documentary. It's really well done and I'm glad I saw it. I hope the creators update it for things that have happened since. Those women are super, super brave.

I agree, there was always something skeevy about Bill Clinton. I remember hearing things before his first election and thinking Republicans were stirring up trouble. (They were.) And then the Monica Lewinsky thing. The weird thing is who was on Epstein's legal team. Ken Starr. Who oversaw tremendous abuse at Baylor University, like encouraged it or looked the other way. The hypocrisy is a bit much. Hillary knows stuff. She has to.

Andrew is small potatoes. He's royal, he's famous, but he's not smart nor powerful. But there are others who are and who we don't know about them yet, I'm sure.

The weird thing was Les Wexner. What was up with him? I hope those victims DO get Epstein's money from the Virgin Islands. Can they?

Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: August 03, 2020, 10:42:45 AM »

I finished the documentary. It's really well done and I'm glad I saw it. I hope the creators update it for things that have happened since. Those women are super, super brave.

I agree, there was always something skeevy about Bill Clinton. I remember hearing things before his first election and thinking Republicans were stirring up trouble. (They were.) And then the Monica Lewinsky thing. The weird thing is who was on Epstein's legal team. Ken Starr. Who oversaw tremendous abuse at Baylor University, like encouraged it or looked the other way. The hypocrisy is a bit much. Hillary knows stuff. She has to.

Andrew is small potatoes. He's royal, he's famous, but he's not smart nor powerful. But there are others who are and who we don't know about them yet, I'm sure.

The weird thing was Les Wexner. What was up with him? I hope those victims DO get Epstein's money from the Virgin Islands. Can they?

Not sure how US laws work re suing an Estate.... there are previous examples....
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: August 03, 2020, 01:04:12 PM »

It may very well be that the FBI want to speak to Andrew more for what he knows than what he did, as-if that was not bad enough.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: August 08, 2020, 12:34:08 AM »

The Miami Herald has been on this since the beginning. Excellent reporting for all kinds of things.

https://www.miamiherald.c...cal/article244800452.html
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: