Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis Ducruet & Marie Chevallier Wedding  (Read 46554 times)
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: August 01, 2019, 06:03:30 AM »

The bodice looks fine on the dressform. But with all the embroidery, it would've been hard to let the dress out.
Since it's a bespoke dress, there were multiple fittings, but Marie probably gained weight after the embroidery was done.
Anyway, the bodice doesn't suit her. She has wide shoulders and curves. The neckline is too low and wide for her. It makes her look wider on top. Also, she looks like she's bursting out of it. A well-fitting closed-neck bodice would've looked more elegant and slimming.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: August 01, 2019, 06:34:53 PM »

The bodice looks fine on the dressform. But with all the embroidery, it would've been hard to let the dress out.
Since it's a bespoke dress, there were multiple fittings, but Marie probably gained weight after the embroidery was done.
Anyway, the bodice doesn't suit her. She has wide shoulders and curves. The neckline is too low and wide for her. It makes her look wider on top. Also, she looks like she's bursting out of it. A well-fitting closed-neck bodice would've looked more elegant and slimming.

I agree Pocahontas  Star

And the cap sleeves did not flatter her arms. Just bad all around.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2019, 10:16:57 AM »

Marie put some photos on instagram, including this one:

No words can discribe the happiness we are experiencing right now ❤️ thank you to everyone, family and friends for sharing the best days of our lives and making them happen.
Mr & Mrs Ducruet 💍

So sweet!!
Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2019, 10:56:40 AM »

I believe that I have read, and heard in NY circles, that Charlene is often absent due to over-refreshment.  The family and hosts of various events have learnt to work around the volatility of not knowing when a person is available or unavailable.

Either she came, or she didnít.  I donít think it matters who the bride and groom were or were not; what charitable event it is or isnít; who the guest list includes or excludes. Either she is well rested or well lubricated and there seems to be no in-between.

In this case:  the sheer joy of the bride and groom, and the closeness both physically and emotionally between all parties in that group shot makes it clear to me that the happiness of the event didnít rely on the guest list but on the love of the people who were there for each other, for a life-affirming wedding, and for a beautiful summer day.  Nothing but good wishes for the bride and her bridegroom!

Charlene is big on physical fitness which seems very much at odds with the accusation that she has an alcohol problem. It she is too exhausted/unwell with hangovers to attend events one would imagine that working out would be out of the question and you only have to look at her to see that she must excercise a lot.
ves

Baby Member

France France

Don't worry, marry a prince, be happy.

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2019, 08:47:14 PM »

To answer to the questions before : from what we know, Marie is from Nice. She has two elder brothers (and nephrews).
Her parents divorced when she was 4. Her father is dead. She has a father-in-law.
Louis and her officially met in disco. Then both of them studied at Sophia Antipolis.
She followed him to the US, where they stayed for two years.
She is currently ďworkingĒ for Hermitage hotel in Monaco.
dhb

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2019, 10:00:53 PM »

I believe that I have read, and heard in NY circles, that Charlene is often absent due to over-refreshment.  The family and hosts of various events have learnt to work around the volatility of not knowing when a person is available or unavailable.

Either she came, or she didnít.  I donít think it matters who the bride and groom were or were not; what charitable event it is or isnít; who the guest list includes or excludes. Either she is well rested or well lubricated and there seems to be no in-between.

In this case:  the sheer joy of the bride and groom, and the closeness both physically and emotionally between all parties in that group shot makes it clear to me that the happiness of the event didnít rely on the guest list but on the love of the people who were there for each other, for a life-affirming wedding, and for a beautiful summer day.  Nothing but good wishes for the bride and her bridegroom!

Charlene is big on physical fitness which seems very much at odds with the accusation that she has an alcohol problem. It she is too exhausted/unwell with hangovers to attend events one would imagine that working out would be out of the question and you only have to look at her to see that she must excercise a lot.

Not to discredit your point, but I run marathons (trying to finish the 6 world majors) and usually I am running 2-3 a year so training is ongoing throughout most of the year. I do enjoy my social 'breaks' and let loose a bit more than I would since my training schedule can get too restrictive the closer the race day is.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2019, 11:34:57 PM »

I think you could definitely swim hungover ( if itís even alcohol they are talking about, it could be pills and they have less next day symptoms, IMO)
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2019, 12:14:18 AM »

Maybe she just feels awkward and unwelcome. I tend to feel like an outsider at my husbands family stuff even after 16 years (one aunt is the exception). 
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2019, 02:21:11 AM »

Iíve heard the same. I wouldnít say Charlene is so fitness-focused these days. At least, her overuse of certain treatments on her face and body give the impression of someone who struggles with accepting herself.

LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: August 04, 2019, 11:45:43 AM »

Jasmin and Alexandre. He's a good looking young man.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: August 04, 2019, 11:49:39 AM »

Where are Jasmin's arms?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #146 on: August 04, 2019, 11:53:49 AM »

Such an unfortunate photo! Nerves
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: August 04, 2019, 11:56:23 AM »

Where are Jasmin's arms?

she wore black gloves, but the effect is truly  Blink
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: August 04, 2019, 12:01:23 PM »

another pic

stephanie has lovely girls  Smiley
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: August 04, 2019, 12:22:14 PM »

Where are Jasmin's arms?

she wore black gloves, but the effect is truly  Blink

Now I noticed them. Thanks, but it's hard to see. They totally blend in with the dark green grass in the background and the black jackets of the two men.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: